Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Proudly Female Keke Driver - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proudly Female Keke Driver (473 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
3rd day at work,just finished a heap of rice and and beans bowl with two fried meat.

Starting training soon.
Have a good day ahead y'all.

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by IamAtAnger: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
God bless ur hustle 🙏 and the lucky man that'll walk you down the aisle
moyin667:
3rd day at work,just finished a heap of rice and and beans bowl with two fried meat.

Starting training soon.
Have a good day ahead y'all.
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
IamAtAnger:
God bless ur hustle 🙏 and the lucky man that'll walk you down the aisle

Amen🙏
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by ahnie: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Proud of you my gender.

That's the spirit babe.
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by garriAndsugar: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
How many days you want use learn this keke
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Enter road go carry passengers no come here dey post shit to look for praises
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
ahnie:
Proud of you my gender.

That's the spirit babe.

Thank you
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
How many days you want use learn this keke

Today and tommorow is the last day
I'm getting perfect

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Merch:
Enter road go carry passengers no come here dey post shit to look for praises

You must be mad
Idiot jealous fool
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
I guess that’s how you talk to your poor dad for not providing for you
moyin667:

You must be mad
Idiot jealous fool

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Merch:
I guess that’s how you talk to your poor dad for providing for you

Weak clapback,come back again when you are better.product of torn condom who was mistakenly carried for 9 months by a cheap harlot..kids behavior are reflection of their parents,I can see it all over you untrained baboon.

Frustrated he goat..
Cry me a river while I sip your tears *hot probably*

Your mate are out there working their ass but you jobless pauper do nothing but live on Nairaland and attack people who hustle hard while you survive on sport betting.

Ode afofungbemu😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
If you want craze e full ground
If you want normal that one sef dey

I'm very respectful and don't disrespect or attack people opinion or comments.

But some of you keyboard thug who is battling with mental disorder won't stop to act foolish.

But if you want to do as if you're mad
I will tell you I'm from Ibadan and very educated and I will curse you and make you blame your existence in life.

Bring the vawulence on and let's see where it ends.
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
lol you had to write an epistle because e pain you it’s better you direct your grievances to your poor dad for not hustling hard for your family because why would a bitch be driving keke if no be poverty grin
moyin667:

Weak clapback,come back again when you are better.product of torn condom who was mistakenly carried for 9 months by a cheap harlot..kids behavior are reflection of their parents,I can see it all over you untrained baboon.

Frustrated he goat..

Your mate are out there working their ass but you jobless pauper do nothing but live on Nairaland and attack people who hustle hard while you survive on sport betting.

Ode afofungbemu😂😂
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
lol you are still crying
moyin667:
If you want craze e full ground
If you want normal that one sef dey

I'm very respectful and don't disrespect or attack people opinion or comments.

But some of you keyboard thug who is battling with mental disorder won't stop to act foolish.

But if you want to do as if you're mad
I will tell you I'm from Ibadan and very educated and I will curse you and make you blame your existence in life.

Bring the vawulence on and let's see where it ends.

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by IyaTola: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lunch hour yesterday, I took a Keke napep to get to Awolowo road. I was the only one in it and the driver was feeling chatty. He told me he was heading to the mosque for prayers but he decided to pick me since it was the same route.

At Keffi, he noticed some passengers and..
I knew he was thinking of doing a return trip real quick, so I decided to preach. I told him to go for prayers since that was the initial plan, there will always be passengers when he’s done and it’s not going to take much of his time anyways.

Dude laughed and commended me saying “Madam, you be good woman. For this country, everybody don chase money forget God, I go do wetin you talk”. I felt good & told him to keep the change.

Soon as I alighted, man did a u-turn and rushed back the way we came to pick the passengers.
I just stood there like

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Merch:
lol you had to write an epistle because e pain you it’s better you direct your grievances to your poor dad for not hustling hard for your family because why would a bitch be driving keke if no be poverty grin

Better than your mom who did nothing but prostitution in her youth days before given birth to son of a bitch like you😂

Probably your dad is one of the old men who plays baba ijebu and drink ogogoro at every local joint because I can see you've grown to be like him and survive on bet. Probably you must be on twitter begging mayor of ekiti and others to fund your bet account 100 naira to see you if can be lucky and win but everyday you loose because of the heavy bad luck and generational curse affecting you badly.As I said earlier kids are reflection of their parents.

Probably now you wish you were me😂 or have opportunity and favors like me..because I see you survive on bet and don't even win,I see people curse you on your post dropping loosing odds, probably you've given up and maybe currently hungry and frustrated.

That's why your jobless ass roam around on Nairaland looking for where to pour your frustrations.

I'm not the cause of your misfortune and setbacks in life.
I'M NOT

So bring it on
Next I'm ready for you onye Ara

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Merch:
lol you are still crying

Pained mf did you run out of what to say🥱😂
Thought you have high voltage of Choco
Na starting you get Omo eran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin
moyin667:

Better than your mom who did nothing but prostitution in her youth days before given birth to son of a bitch like you😂

Probably your dad is one of the old men who plays baba ijebu and drink ogogoro at every local joint because I can see you've grown to be like him and survive on bet. Probably you must be on twitter begging mayor of ekiti and others to fund your bet account 100 naira to see you if can be lucky and win but everyday you loose because of the heavy bad luck and generational curse affecting you badly.As I said earlier kids are reflection of their parents.

Probably now you wish you were me😂 or have opportunity and favors like me..because I see you survive on bet and don't even win,I see people curse you on your post dropping loosing odds, probably you've given up and maybe currently hungry and frustrated.

That's why your jobless ass roam around on Nairaland looking for where to pour your frustrations.

I'm not the cause of your misfortune and setbacks in life.
I'M NOT

So bring it on
Next I'm ready for you onye Ara

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Weak 😂
Not a Shame that's why I keep posting my everyday hustle to motivate other people in same conditions as me.

So they won't be lazy and beg or think it's over for them.
Instead they'll go out to make money.

Come again 😂😂do you have what to eat this morning low budget punter.

Broke and frustrated boy😂😂

1 Like

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by moyin667(f): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
God bless every hustler
Male or female..

Not the low life ones who survive on bet

Someone play Me Omahlay:are you doing this for fun or to survive grin grin

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Ademide0907(f): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
moyin667:

Frustrated he goat..

Ode afofungbemu😂😂

grin grin grin >: grin
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Sirchiboy: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
moyin667:
God bless every hustler
Male or female..

How much?
Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by Caaz: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
moyin667:
God bless every hustler
Male or female..

I m proud of you love, ignore the cretins.
Please endeavor to be saving daily even if it's #500.

Thumbs up!
Nor reason anybody face o,just dey do your thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proudly Female Keke Driver by ahnie: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Babe,how far with proceedings?hope it's going well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent (DSA) & Loan Sales Agent / Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python - Earn From Home / ACCA Private Lectures In Lagos And Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.