Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng (6008 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Don't dodge aieromon comments. Nipco gas is not serious enough for what Nigerians need and by my assessment it's been run by some Benin city Shylocks.

I am ready to continue this discussion.....if you're not afraid of Nipco gas been exposed.
Exposed that they used your millions of dollars to invest or buy compressors or run hundreds of km of pipelines abi. Kindly take a sit. If you are not interested you can keep quiet. Its not compulsory to always contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Don't dodge aieromon comments. Nipco gas is not serious enough for what Nigerians need and by my assessment it's been run by some Benin city Shylocks.

I am ready to continue this discussion.....if you're not afraid of Nipco gas been exposed.
Alibaba is accessible to you so is the physical International market. Prove your point and import cng conversion kits yourself. Open cng stations and convert/sell gas at prices you deem fit. Employ engineers and pay them 10000 per month to take care of themselves and their families. The sky is big enough for bird to fly.

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Paying for a goods for over 700 days might not be free even though its technically free but the labour that went into the installation I believe was covered by the company. Also the government can make this a subsidy package.
That being said Pls how can you convert for us at a cheaper price.
I wouldn't mind the option of spreading the payment for 2 years.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Alibaba is accessible to you so is the physical International market. Prove your point and import cng conversion kits yourself. Open cng stations and convert/sell gas at prices you deem fit. Employ engineers and pay them 10000 per month to take care of themselves and their families. The sky is big enough for bird to fly.
No need to get all aggro. Your business model is retrogressive... I really don't believe Nipco owns the autogas section.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:

Paying for a goods for over 700 days might not be free even though its technically free but the labour that went into the installation I believe was covered by the company. Also the government can make this a subsidy package.
That being said Pls how can you convert for us at a cheaper price.
I wouldn't mind the option of spreading the payment for 2 years.

I hope bovas would go into CNG. They're more efficient and effective than the comatose Nipco

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Exposed that they used your millions of dollars to invest or buy compressors or run hundreds of km of pipelines abi. Kindly take a sit. If you are not interested you can keep quiet. Its not compulsory to always contribute.

Don't be frustrated. Review your business model. Kapish! I will rather sit with a 1.1-1.8 engine on petrol than your epileptic autogas availablity
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Don't be frustrated. Review your business model. Kapish! I will rather sit with a 1.1-1.8 engine on petrol than your epileptic autogas availablity
sit with what you can afford sir. There is no shame in it. Some people have moved to scooters, ebikes, and okada. If your definition of reviewing business models is to run losses and run out of business. Then there's not much that needs to be said.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:
sit with what you can afford sir.

You're either unrepentant or ignorant. Both are not for me to educate.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

I hope bovas would go into CNG. They're more efficient and effective than the comatose Nipco
I hope so. But we can't eat hope. As at 2018 1 km of pipeline costs 1million usd even up to 2million usd in some terrain

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:
I hope so. But we can't eat hope. As at 2018 1 km of pipeline costs 1million usd even up to 2million usd in some terrain

If efficiently used can recover all in a few years.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

You're either unrepentant or ignorant. Both are not for me to educate.
You just described yourself. Simple thing import kits yourself and tell us how much they cost. To prove a point. Or run a subsidised scheme. With facts in your face you still close your eyes. You can't educate ne on what I am an expert on and you have no idea about. Kindly keep me off your mentions if you can't at least import your own kits let me install it for free for you. But you must share how much it costs you to import it.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

If efficiently used can recover all in a few years.
From lagos to ibadan 100 km = 200million usd 160 billion naira as at 5 years ago for only pipeline Some people dey try abeg let's admit.
I know by now the price will double. Chai.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

You just described yourself. Simple thing import kits yourself and tell us how much they cost. To prove a point. Or run a subsidised scheme. With facts in your face you still close your eyes. You can't educate ne on what I am an expert on and you have no idea about. Kindly keep me off your mentions if you can't at least import your own kits let me install it for free for you. But you must share how much it costs you to import it.
Common generator lpg carburetors are selling for 25000 - 35000 naira and I heard cng is about 20 times the pressure of lpg meaning the cng carburettor price will be many time that of lpg
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:

Common generator lpg carburetors are selling for 25000 - 35000 naira and I heard cng is about 20 times the pressure of lpg meaning the cng carburettor price will be many time that of lpg
True cng operates at almost many times lpg pressure.
Thats why cng uses a regulator not carburettor.
Other things installed include
-cng tank that can take 250bar working pressure
That's about 3700 psi
- an ECU or brainbox
- cng nozzles
-high pressure tubes
-low pressure pipes
- wiring and harnesses
Cylinder straps.
- the cng regulator I mentioned earlier
- digital and analogue cng pressure guages and indicators.
Amongst others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

That's about 3700 psi
- an ECU or brainbox
- cng nozzles
-high pressure tubes
-low pressure pipes
- wiring and harnesses
Cylinder straps.
Amongst others
Wow
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Its no one's fault that at some people's age they don't know where a conversation is initiated isn't always where it is concluded. Of cos the more you grow the more you learn. Wish you the best of luck.
Shatap!
Monetary issues came up, you're calling for a dm because you wanna cheat! A clean merchant is fair and transacts transparently but you, must corner to a dark room. Like the other poster stated, you can equally slide into my dm on tiff_na_tiff@e_nor_go_beta4scsmmers.com

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Shatap!
Monetary issues came up, you're calling for a dm because you wanna cheat! A clean merchant is fair and transacts transparently but you, must corner to a dark room. Like the other poster stated, you can equally slide into my dm on tiff_na_tiff@e_nor_go_beta4scsmmers.com
Even with you tube link on the comments of this post and people being refered a complete cng station address when they mail? Try to be reading complete articles sir. Ahn ahn BABAIBEJI.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Shatap!
See sample of a mail replied. Even the tundra from nairaland has been converted. V8 o. It is well with you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Mumbo jumbo gibberish your business model is retrogressive
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

That's about 3700 psi
- an ECU or brainbox
- cng nozzles
-high pressure tubes
-low pressure pipes
- wiring and harnesses
Cylinder straps.
Amongst others
Stop speaking plenty plenty empty grammar without comprehension....
Simply Venturi CNG kits and sequential CNG kits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:

From lagos to ibadan 100 km = 200million usd 160 billion naira as at 5 years ago for only pipeline Some people dey try abeg let's admit.
I know by now the price will double. Chai.
Yes quite humongous
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Mr google search you forgot open loop kits closed loop kits and semi sequential kits. also search and tell us the items contained in the venturi kit, and sequential kit and enlighten us. Remember my offer Import a kit with your superior business model let I will pay for your installation. Offer lasts 7 days.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Yes quite humongous
may we know why you are antagonising Nipco that has done it in Benin, lagos and I think Ibadan?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

these kits you mentioned are they cheaper and what does is consist of. Or is it just one item. Kindly enlighten us. And what should the price be.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Mr google search you forgot open loop kits closed loop kits and semi sequential kits. also search and tell us the items contained in the venturi kit, and sequential kit and enlighten us. Remember my offer Import a kit with your superior business model let I will pay for your installation. Offer lasts 7 days.
I pushed you to confess cost of conversion, now I have pushed you to discuss kits..... Why exactly did you open this thread if you were going to hide essential information?
Before you go bulabarising nipco powers the gas turbines for electricity in my residential area
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

I pushed you to confess cost of conversion, now I have pushed you to discuss kits..... Why exactly did you open this thread if you were going to hide essential information?
Stop shifting the goal posts. More than hundred mails were responded to with the price costs and station addresses. Your problem is that its too expensive for you which is understandable as all fingers are not equal. But calling people shylocks and thieves is another thing. Infact the price is no longer 430,000 its now more than that. If you add vat 7.5% what you pay increases further. There is nothing me or you can do about it.
If you think it should be cheaper you can import it yourself simple. I have even offered to install it for you free. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Before you go bulabarising nipco powers the gas turbines for electricity in my residential area
This kind of statement shows I have been wasting my time engaging you. I'm sorry. Really sorry for myself.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:
these kits you mentioned are they cheaper and what does is consist of. Or is it just one item. Kindly enlighten us. And what should the price be.
I expected the "knowledgeable" nipco manager to have run us through the supposed processes and procedures as well as the conversion options before targeting people's purses.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

This kind of statement shows I have been wasting my time engaging you. I'm sorry. Really sorry for myself.
Not yet... Much ado about nothing you have achieved nothing new here except probably drop your contact for opaque conversion costs possibly not at the company approved rates
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

Stop shifting the goal posts. More than hundred mails were responded to with the price costs and station addresses. Your problem is that its too expensive for you which is understandable as all fingers are not equal. But calling people shylocks and thieves is another thing. Infact the price is no longer 430,000 its now more than that. If you add vat 7.5% what you pay increases further. There is nothing me or you can do about it.
If you think it should be cheaper you can import it yourself simple. I have even offered to install it for you free. Shikena
I'll never call anyone a thief.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:
may we know why you are antagonising Nipco that has done it in Benin, lagos and I think Ibadan?
They're struggling at ibafo... trying to establish in Lagos..... struggling in Abuja. They're thriving only in Benin city
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

If you think it should be cheaper you can import it yourself simple. [b]I have even offered to install it for you free. [/b]Shikena
So you can place leaky cylinder to bomb my vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kia Rio Saloon 800k / Very Clean Used Land Rover LR3 SE 2006 @ Affordable Price 08183990819 / Man Diesel Tipper Truck Double Axles @ Lome Togo For (N3,9m) Call +22891222400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.