Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng (6003 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

They're struggling at ibafo... trying to establish in Lagos..... struggling in Abuja. They're thriving only in Benin city
Even though this sounds like trash I want to know
How is that your problem? I mean how does it affect you.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
nosiebaba:

Even though this sounds like trash I want to know
How is that your problem? I mean how does it affect you.
Your head must be paining you
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

See sample of a mail replied. Even the tundra from nairaland has been converted. V8 o. It is well with you sha.
I don't get your point at all.
The screen shot you posted consists a summary of the conversion process and the "PRICE"...that's transparency. In your case,immediately you were asked of the price, you initiated a dm approach,not good bro.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

I don't get your point at all.
The screen shot you posted consists a summary of the conversion process and the "PRICE"...that's transparency. In your case,immediately you were asked of the price, you initiated a dm approach,not good bro.
On the mail you get the full info. That's my mail thank God it shows messages and responses from days ago. Everyone that reached out even the people that we have completed their conversion got the same info from my post. So the info is available do with it what you wish. It doesn't need to be your style. I didn't put my phone number so people won't spam me with calls.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Raysleek:

On the mail you get the full info. That's my mail thank God it shows messages and responses from days ago. Everyone that reached out even the people that we have completed their conversion got the same info from my post. So the info is available do with it what you wish. It doesn't need to be your style. I didn't put my phone number so people won't spam me with calls.
I get you now,no issues.
Have a lovely week 🤝
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by aieromon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

They're struggling at ibafo... trying to establish in Lagos..... struggling in Abuja. They're thriving only in Benin city

I doubt this. They have a waiting list in their Gosa conversion workshop.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kewtt:

Your head must be paining you
You claim your problem is someone is struggling. But me I fail to see how its your problem. After wasting all our time you didn't give the contact of someone that will do it cheaper. You criticize every explanation and knowledge the young man shared yet your knowledge of the process is less than 0. You are happy with your 1.8l and 1.0l engine so people with v8 and v6 should buy petrol or burn their vehicles. I spent 100,000 petrol from lagos to and fro uromi last time on my v8 and I drove carefully. So give us a better option or shut up

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

I get you now,no issues.
Have a lovely week 🤝
You too

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
aieromon:

I doubt this. They have a waiting list in their Gosa conversion workshop.

By struggling I meant they can't cope with the demand. I was there for conversion
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by negga4al(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Can you reply my email?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by lanrefront1(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2023
But the way the prices went up is damn too much. They are only taking advantage. The whole kit cannot cost more than between 150k to 170k. Just few weeks ago, this thing was going for 350k. Now they wanna be doing it for almost half a million.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Tohsynetita1: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Raysleek:
No much stories, if you stay around ibafo, mowe, redemption camp or you commute though the routes to work in lagos or you are a transporter plying ibadan to lagos and vice versa, you have the world to gain by converting your vehicle to run on CNG.
CNG is the cleanest hydrocarbon fuel and the most environmental friendly hydrocarbon fuel above all its much more cheaper than fuel.
A full cylinder of cng is 16scm( standard cubic meter) and it costs just 200naira per scm giving full cylinder to be 3200 naira.
One cylinder on a 4 plug engine gives a mileage of over 200km. Yes you heard right 200 km or an equivalent 1½ Gallon of fuel
If you are interested in converting your vehicle to un on CNG you can contact me at

ray@nipcogas.com

Presently we have a cng station in Ibafo and another one will be up and running this week at Mobil filling station toll gate ibadan.

can I have your number ? 0803154250 nine.
that's mine.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Glolekzy: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2023
I think you should create a WhatsApp group for this so that people can ask more questions.

Here are my questions below

If I convert my 4-cylinder car now and later buy another car of 4-cylinder, can I remove the CNG in the old car and fix it in the new Car.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Glolekzy: 5:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Do you know if the station at Ibadan is fully ready or running? I mean can we convert and also buy CNG there?

Please create a WhatsApp group for those that want to convert to CNG or CNG users maybe they can also share their experience using CNG.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 5:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Glolekzy:
Do you know if the station at Ibadan is fully ready or running? I mean can we convert and also buy CNG there?

Please create a WhatsApp group for those that want to convert to CNG or CNG users maybe they can also share their experience using CNG.
You don't need a WhatsApp group. Go to the different outlets get the numbers of the managers and watch out for the costs of conversion which is close to half a million naira. Except your corolla or civic is used for Uber or commercial purposes... I don't see how it will be profitable. Then comes the intricate maintenance required. But if you're using a guzzler like V8s and V6 or V12 engines...it might be profitable
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Glolekzy:
I think you should create a WhatsApp group for this so that people can ask more questions.

Here are my questions below

If I convert my 4-cylinder car now and later buy another car of 4-cylinder, can I remove the CNG in the old car and fix it in the new Car.

Yes you can
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
lanrefront1:
But the way the prices went up is damn too much. They are only taking advantage. The whole kit cannot cost more than between 150k to 170k. Just few weeks ago, this thing was going for 350k. Now they wanna be doing it for almost half a million.
If education is expensive, try ignorance. Have you bought your 150 to 170k kit?

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
lanrefront1:
It's a month now pls update us, have you gotten kits or this price
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by nosiebaba(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by ViclayM: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Raysleek:

Baba, Ive mailed you since.
Got no response from you.

I use a 5 cylinder Volvo XC 90 car.
Can it be converted to use CNG

Thanks
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by ViclayM: 3:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Raysleek:

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2023
ViclayM:

Baba, Ive mailed you since.
Got no response from you.

I use a 5 cylinder Volvo XC 90 car.
Can it be converted to use CNG

Thanks
Sorry for the delay. Received hundreds of mail trying my best to respond. For a 5 cylinder vehicle I will have to check if we have the kit and get back to you
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by ViclayM: 1:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Raysleek:

Sorry for the delay. Received hundreds of mail trying my best to respond. For a 5 cylinder vehicle I will have to check if we have the kit and get back to you

5 plug engine needs a 6 plug kit. In the calibration setting, select 5 instead of 6. Thats all. The last nozzle will be left unused.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by okeysoninv: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Can you convert diesel generator to CNG.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by ViclayM: 1:25am On Aug 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Can you convert diesel generator to CNG.

The CNG adoption and enabling infrastructure hit the ground running at snail speed.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by hary158: 2:26pm On Feb 06
Can this still work in ibafo. How long can I have it done
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by SlavaUkraini: 6:47am On May 10
Raysleek...

How far with your ibafo conversion station.. ?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 6:59am On May 10
Raysleek:
sit with what you can afford sir. There is no shame in it. Some people have moved to scooters, ebikes, and okada. If your definition of reviewing business models is to run losses and run out of business. Then there's not much that needs to be said.
You people took billions in grant from the FG. It is our yams
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:05am On May 10
Kewtt:

You people took billions in grant from the FG. It is our yams
Come and collect your yam na.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:06am On May 10
SlavaUkraini:
Raysleek...

How far with your ibafo conversion station.. ?
Try to visit sometime
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 7:35am On May 10
Raysleek:

Come and collect your yam na.
Nipco will account for the funds.
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 7:50am On May 10
Kewtt:

Nipco will account for the funds.
To you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of A Good Murano Gearbox / Reg. 2010 Honda Accord @ 1.5m (ilorin) / Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.