Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh (1716 Views)

Cannibal Congo Judases Cooking Fresh Human Meat. / Wicked World: Three Boys Caught Cooking Fresh Head Of Girlfriend In Local Pot (v / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
WARNING!!

Extreme Graphic Content.

Video link below:

https://webmshare.com/PbKLg

Una know where this happened nah!

B
I
A F
R
A

THEY WALK AMONGST US

1 Share

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Like a scene from a horror movie, popular actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu has revealed a moment he was almost eaten by cannibals.

He disclosed that the incident occurred on a film location in an unnamed village.

Mr. Ibu said that his colleagues had mistakenly left him behind at night after filming in the village.

“My colleagues left me on set by mistake late in the night after shooting,” he told Daily Sun.

“However, the location manager had earlier admonished us to move in groups because, in the community, they eat human beings. However, it was quite late when we finished.

“We had two location buses and I was already sitting on the bus in front but because I was manager, I said let me organise the people on the bus behind before we moved.

“As I alighted, the bus in front zoomed off and before I made it to the second bus it also moved. I kept shouting as I chased both buses but nobody heard me and I was left alone.”

Mr. Ibu said that his fear multiplied when he heard two male strangers speaking in a language he could understand, especially after remembering what the location manager told him.

According to him, the two men were discussing how tasty his flesh would be.

The popular thespian explained that he approached the men and greeted them in the language they were speaking and they were surprised.

At this point, he said, one of the men told him to be prepared to run for his life as he was in danger.

However, he revealed that a crowd kept gathering around him and he felt like a trapped animal about to be led to the slaughter.

Mr. Ibu said that it was at this time that his friends began to call out his name from afar.

“They had returned just on time to rescue me with a team of policemen and vigilante. I was greatly relieved. The ordeal lasted for about two hours,” he disclosed.
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by lexylaw09: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
May God touch there hearts so they can stop all this evil

4 Likes

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by otipoju(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
I have one very stupid guy here in US. The guy will be telling me how tasty my laps and meat will be look while being roasted.

I go just dey laugh sey this guy does not know I wlll not hesitate to kill him once he attempts to try his nonsense.

From the way the guy was boasting,I no get interest to enter any Igbo community again.
I cant take chances. Very sick Abriba people

4 Likes

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
otipoju:
I have one very stupid guy here in US. The guy will be telling me how tasty my laps and meat will be look while being roasted.

I go just dey laugh sey this guy does not know I wlll.mot hesitate to kill him if need be once he attempts to tried his nonsense.

I no get interest to enter any igbo community again.
I vamt take chances

Lolz.

You sure he ain't gay?

Those niggers also swing hard left too

Imagine being fcked in the ass by gay cannibals who will literally eat your ass after they are done.

Yeast is a scary ass muthfcking place.

2 Likes

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by OredoPikin: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
WARNING!!

Extreme Graphic Content.

Video link below:

B
I
A F
R
A

THEY WALK AMONGST US

where is the video?

you should be totally banned from this forum
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

where is the video?

you should be totally banned from this forum

Click the link you fcking imbe
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by OredoPikin: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Click the link you fcking imbe

can you point to me where it was written that it happened in biafra?

so you go online to look for such a video and tag it to tribe to fulfill ur agenda

the bias mod will push this rubbish to front page now instead of banning u totally from using this forum forever
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

can you point to me where it was written that it happened in biafra?

so you go online to look for such a video and tag it to tribe to fulfill ur agenda

the bias mod will push this rubbish to front page now instead of banning u totally from using this forum forever

Who said anything about Biafra ?

You must truly be an imbe.
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by OredoPikin: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

WARNING!!

Extreme Graphic Content.

Video link below:

B
I
A F
R
A

THEY WALK AMONGST US

maybe u need to say the meaning of that write up.

you think u are foolish, but u are even more stupid than a foolish person.
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

WARNING!!

Extreme Graphic Content.

Video link below:

B
I
A F
R
A

THEY WALK AMONGST US

Oga, show me where you see Biafra for my post .
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by OredoPikin: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

AuschwitzPrefec:
WARNING!!

Extreme Graphic Content.

Video link below:

B
I
A F
R
A

THEY WALK AMONGST US.

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

Double post.

Are you an e-stammerer or something ?

grin
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by OredoPikin: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Oga, show me where you see Biafra for my post .

let me go and report you to seun on twitter directly.
the mod here wont remove u

you need to be banned from this forum forever
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
OredoPikin:

let me go and report you to seun on twitter directly.
the mod here wont remove u

you need to be banned from this forum forever

Tell him I said hi.

Imbe dah snitch
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2023
A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/nigerian-res
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Animals in human skin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by Starking1000000(m): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Truth be told

E day mbaise imo state
Ngwa abia state
Ugep cross river state
Obubra cross river state
Ogoja cross river state
Somewhere in Ogun state

Parts are sold in
Ogun state the headquarters
Ondo state, assistant headquarters
Onitcha Anambra state
Somewhere Inside watt market, calabar cross river state

Notherners just kill for fun
Them no day chop am

So remove the Biafra you take there you useless tribal goat .
As if your you no fall under one of the tribe I've just mentioned.

#onye Nnewi
Re: Man U Fan Cooking Fresh Human Flesh by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Even when they raided ,I think Imo state,those biafrans guys had egusi soup cooked with human head and flesh.why do they like human meat

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man, A. Ajayi, Arrested For Fraud & Impersonating Igbo-owned Goge Africa. / Hard Times: Policewoman Shoots Herself Dead Inside Airport Toilet (graphic) / Ikechukwu Vincent As Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.