Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

These Pictures Are Talking - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Pictures Are Talking (3389 Views)

PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by chakula: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
I hate reprisal I could see nowadays most of the dudes shouldn’t count it at anything what a dirty performance? Enough for the incisive to comprehend!
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
tpia@:

@ thread and topic

omg, the poster is surely in for a very nasty surprise which might knock her socks off should someone decide to elaborate more on what she started here?

this isnt the first time these pictures have been pasted on nl- did you really post them innocently or is there more to it?

were they forwarded to you with instructions to start a thread?

is ds guy for real

maclatunji:

Now, we can assume that some of your threads are started based on someone else's instructions- interesting!

just the question I would av asked

tpia@:

^^look, the number of i.diots on nl far surpasses the number of normal people.

so, if i spent my time responding to every i.diot who addressed me, it would be counter productive.

therefore, let me pass by this time and not reply your post.

also, since you're not the op [unless you are], just shut it.

and yes, feel free to catch feelings if you think i struck a nerve.

unfortunately, ds is how best u cld respond embarassed embarassed
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
very lame comparisons @ toba nd Jayriginal. . ko jora at all,
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2011
deols:

very lame comparisons @ toba nd Jayriginal. . ko jora at all,
Na you know.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by godspeed: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
yes the pictures are talking-talking lies

click on the following link and watch your lies collapse like a pack of cards.

be sure to click on the respective link for each spurious miracle pictures

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Miracles
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by olawalebabs(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
godspeed:

shame on you, publicly displaying your ignorance
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
godspeed:

i checked your link and I find it fascinating. People would do so much in order to prove anything wrong. While some of the refutals are logical, others are plain hypocrisy and lies. The fact that other similarities can be brought up does not prove them false. It just means you could read other meanings to them.

Islam was not spread by miracles. We just like to feed our souls with the extra ordinaries. They are not the real deal.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
I saw the link myself and sealed my lips afterwards. Only God knows whos right
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2011
godspeed:

Very informative. I learnt a new word today (pareidolia).
Lying for Allah is acceptable according to the eminent Islamic scholar Imam Ghazali who wrote:
"When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible"
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/10_Meter_Tall_Human_Skeleton
Ahmad Ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller , Amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745.
Deols try not to take everything on the internet seriously.

deols:

i checked your link and I find it fascinating. People would do so much in order to prove anything wrong.
1) While some of the refutals are logical, others are plain hypocrisy and lies.
2) The fact that other similarities can be brought up does not prove them false. It just means you could read other meanings to them.

3) Islam was not spread by miracles. We just like to feed our souls with the extra ordinaries. They are not the real deal.

1) Which ones are logical and which are not ?
2) The fact that a picture is put on the internet does not prove it real
3) Now that is the best thing you have said on this thread since you started it. If you had started with that statement, the thread may have taken a different direction.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2011
toba:

I saw the link myself and sealed my lips afterwards. Only God knows whos right

Are u saying u'r not sure u'r on the right path ??  lipsrsealed

Deols try not to take everything on the internet seriously.

i dont take everything seriously. But I know many of the day to day happenings have spiritual realms to them.

1) Which ones are logical and which are not ?

I made it clear miracles are not the real deal in Islam, I dont want to go deeper into them.

3) Now that is the best thing you have said on this thread since you started it. If you had started with that statement, the thread may have taken a different direction.
anoda opinion of urs. .LOl. But u shld know the comments determine my responses to them.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
theres a possibility that the pictures were doctored
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by olawalebabs(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2011
The same way una doctor the 'holy' book
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by godspeed: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
olawalebab:

shame on you, publicly displaying your ignorance

Ignorance?i'll be very happy if u can point out to me exactly what it is i'm ignorant of.

At any rate i'm not interested in joining issues with u.i know ur type,a typical muslim who gets irritated and agitated whenever claims about his religion come under a little scrutiny
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by godspeed: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
deols:

i checked your link and I find it fascinating.
1.People would do so much in order to prove anything wrong.
2.While some of the refutals are logical, others are plain hypocrisy and lies.
3.The fact that other similarities can be brought up does not prove them false. It just means you could read other meanings to them.

4.Islam was not spread by miracles. We just like to feed our souls with the extra ordinaries. They are not the real deal.

1.Actually it is the other way round.it's amazing the extremes to which pple can go to invent lies.some pple are not just going to accept everything they see or hear at face value,they are willing to take the pain to,as the bible counsels,'investigate every claim thoroughly and hold on to that which is true.'

for ur information similar hoaxes about Christianity have been disproved even by xtians on xtian websites[claims like bleeding crucifixes,a computer simulation that confirmed the earth stopped rotating about 3,500 yrs ago e.t.c]. These xtians understand that spreading falsehood will do greater harm than good to Christianity

2&3 am satisfied with jayriginal's response

4.of course.islam is not spread by miracles but hoaxes and lies!
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by godspeed: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
ciao
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Sweetnecta: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ you do know that "disproving" the miracle makes you exactly what you have been called,

especially when you accept that a death occurred on the cross, while many will classify your miracle [the death]

as a complete fallacy?

I wonder if any magician who made a fake snake will say the snake from Moses [as] was fake?
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by godspeed: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
i can see u are confused, so i will volunteer some education.

i have copied and pasted below the entry for 'crucifix' from encarta to clear up ur confusion

cru·ci·fix [krssə fìks]
(plural cru·ci·fix·es)
noun
representation of crucified Jesus Christ: a model or image of Jesus Christ on the cross

[12th century. Via French < ecclesiastical Latin crucifixus < Latin cruci fixus "fixed to a cross"]
Microsoft® Encarta® 2008. © 1993-2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

emphasis mine

i don't want to join issues with u either,i've seen many of ur posts on this forum and i find them so disgusting.

i'm only joining issues with deols cos she appears civilised
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
godspeed:

1.Actually it is the other way round.it's amazing the extremes to which pple can go to invent lies.some pple are not just going to accept everything they see or hear at face value,they are willing to take the pain to,as the bible counsels,'investigate every claim thoroughly and hold on to that which is true.'

for your information similar hoaxes about Christianity have been disproved even by xtians on xtian websites[claims like bleeding crucifixes,a computer simulation that confirmed the earth stopped rotating about 3,500 yrs ago e.t.c]. These xtians understand that spreading falsehood will do greater harm than good to Christianity

2&3 am satisfied with jayriginal's response

4.of course.islam is not spread by miracles but hoaxes and lies!
I refer u to d ffg link. come bak after u must av learnt somfn.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785734.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Superstition And The Month Of Safar / Let's Revive A Sunnah. / The Object Of Life: In An Islamic Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.