Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

These Pictures Are Talking - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Pictures Are Talking (3380 Views)

PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
What voices may not convey, pictures should be able to  wink

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
more talking photos

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Subhanallah!!!!!

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Allahu Akbar!!!!

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
photoshop
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
I have seen one of these things myself. A water mollusc (Naija people will call it snail).
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
toba:

photoshop

As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (Q. 2:6-7)
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by chakula: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2011
Allah guide us to right path Ameen.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2011
Amin
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2011
Pararan raran.

Photos dont really speak in these modernized days
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

Pararan raran.

Photos dont really speak in these modernized days
Weren't you the one posting photos on the other thread to prove your point ?
How come you have suddenly changed your mind and you no longer consider photos as proof in "these modernized days" ?
Ehn Toba ?
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
jayriginal:

Weren't you the one posting photos on the other thread to prove your point ?
How come you have suddenly changed your mind and you no longer consider photos as proof in "these modernized days" ?
Ehn Toba ?

I know u ve been tailing me, hence i was careful anticipating cases such as this. Im not necessarily casting aspersion on her pixs like u did with mine. I just made a statement based on what i know people did with my pixs
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by vedaxcool(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
deols:

As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (Q. 2:6-7)

This response is enough . . .
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
allah sef!

cheesy cheesy

deols:

lol why all these hypocritical pandering to force the quran to sound like the bible (even going as far as borrowing King James language)? Will islam ever stand on its own?
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

I know u ve been tailing me, hence i was careful anticipating cases such as this. Im not necessarily casting aspersion on her pixs like u did with mine. I just made a statement based on what i know people did with my pixs
Always quick to accuse.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
davidylan:

allah sef!

cheesy cheesy

lol why all these hypocritical pandering to force the quran to sound like the bible (even going as far as borrowing King James language)? Will islam ever stand on its own?

grin grin grin grin grin, OK now old english was the lanuage the holy ghost spoke t Jesus? So thou is now the invention of bible?

Indeed this response is enough

deols:

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
u are accusing me wrongly once again.

Now back to topic. Whats your opinion about the pixs posted?
jayriginal:

Always quick to accuse.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2011
toba:

1) u are accusing me wrongly once again.

2) Now back to topic. Whats your opinion about the pixs posted?
1) You sef. Anyway, let me ignore that grin
2) As far as Im concerned, they are just pictures. I do not know whether they were photoshopped or not, but a picture like that is not necessarily proof of anything. Its a big world and if you search long and hard, you will find enough weird and unbelievable things.
Even if the pictures were not photoshopped or manipulated in anyway, they on their own do not prove anything.

Thats my opinion.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by deols(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
jayriginal:

1) You sef. Anyway, let me ignore that grin
2) As far as Im concerned, they are just pictures. I do not know whether they were photoshopped or not, but a picture like that is not necessarily proof of anything. Its a big world and if you search long and hard, you will find enough weird and unbelievable things.
Even if the pictures were not photoshopped or manipulated in anyway, they on their own do not prove anything.

Thats my opinion.

u'r entitled to ur opinion they say. Fortunately, ur opinion does not count. The Qur'an speaks of those who would see nd still not believe. I remember an atheist, teslim(i think) saying He would believe only if God calls every1 on their mobile to tell them of His existence. Even if that happens, He and of cus u nd odas like u wld still not believe. But I av to tell u that someday, these pictures might stand against u. To testify that u did see but decided not to believe.

U can doubt every other one, but definitely not the tree branches that mean laillaha illallah, that is just too much of a coincidence. I can only tell you. You can decide to believe or not to.

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
what dirty nonsense is this angry tongue
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Sweetnecta: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
Pagan man, you are all on your own.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
deols:

1) u'r entitled to your opinion they say.
2) Fortunately, your opinion does not count.

The Qur'an speaks of those who would see nd still not believe. I remember an atheist, teslim(i think) saying He would believe only if God calls every1 on their mobile to tell them of His existence. Even if that happens, He and of cus u nd odas like u wld still not believe. But I av to tell u that someday, these pictures might stand against u. To testify that u did see but decided not to believe.

3) U can doubt every other one, but definitely not the tree branches that mean laillaha illallah, that is just too much of a coincidence. I can only tell you. You can decide to believe or not to.
1) Thank you
2) Fortunately I wasnt talking to you.
3) No it is not too much of a coincidence. The pictures could have been doctored, the trees could have been manipulated or the pictures could actually be real. My point is even if we assume that the pictures are real, that is not proof by itself.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

what dirty nonsense is this angry tongue
seconded
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2011
These laughably fake-looking tree men are in fact made using a technique called tree shaping. The trees are bound and grafted as they grow, forming them into all kinds of ridiculous shapes. If you're curious what a typical day looks like for the guy behind these painstaking sculptures, the answer is: exactly what you think.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17256_17-more-images-you-wont-believe-arent-photoshopped_p2.html?wa_user1=5&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended

The practice of training living trees and other woody plants into artistic shapes and useful structures is variously known as Pooktre, arborsculpture, tree training, tree shaping and by several other names. It is a form of living sculpture, sharing a common heritage with other artistic horticultural and agricultural practices, such as bonsai, espalier, and topiary, and employing some similar techniques. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_shaping

Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
smdh. I remember whilst growing up. Theres this big tree in front on my school gate and one of the guys in the higher class told us that if anyone stay closes to the tree and calls a name, that before the next dawn, the name called would appear on the tree. seriously we tried it and found it to be so. when we took a closer look at the tree, we found countless inscribed names thereon. we kept wondering what could be responsible for these names. One adult did however say that the names were written by human beings who chose to play tricks on their fellows. I wonder how the numerous names that were on tree could have been written by human beings or a kind of spirit. I never bother to enquire further till i graduated. Today whilst driving pass the school vicinity, i notice the tree had been fell or completely uprooted. it sill remains a misery how those names found their way to the tree. Im still on the fence as to whats responsible for the names
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by jayriginal: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
toba:

smdh. I remember whilst growing up. Theres this big tree in front on my school gate and one of the guys in the higher class told us that if anyone stay closes to the tree and calls a name, that before the next dawn, the name called would appear on the tree. seriously we tried it and found it to be so. when we took a closer look at the tree, we found countless inscribed names thereon. we kept wondering what could be responsible for these names. One adult did however say that the names were written by human beings who chose to play tricks on their fellows. I wonder how the numerous names that were on tree could have been written by human beings or a kind of spirit. I never bother to enquire further till i graduated. Today whilst driving pass the school vicinity, i notice the tree had been fell or completely uprooted. it sill remains a misery how those names found their way to the tree. Im still on the fence as to whats responsible for the names
While I was in secondary school, our Agric teacher told us some of his school stories. One in particular had to do with a tree that was tied with "juju".
According to him, the juju killed anyone that ate the fruit from the tree. Therefore, according to him, when he and his mates plucked the fruit, they first gave the "juju" to eat (therebye killing the "juju"wink.
Funny isnt it ?

grin
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by tpia5: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ thread and topic

omg, the poster is surely in for a very nasty surprise which might knock her socks off should someone decide to elaborate more on what she started here?

this isnt the first time these pictures have been pasted on nl- did you really post them innocently or is there more to it?

were they forwarded to you with instructions to start a thread?
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
tpia@:

@ thread and topic

omg, the poster is surely in for a very nasty surprise which might knock her socks off should someone decide to elaborate more on what she started here?

this isnt the first time these pictures have been pasted on nl- did you really post them innocently or is there more to it?

were they forwarded to you with instructions to start a thread?

Now, we can assume that some of your threads are started based on someone else's instructions- interesting!
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by tpia5: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^look, the number of i.diots on nl far surpasses the number of normal people.

so, if i spent my time responding to every i.diot who addressed me, it would be counter productive.

therefore, let me pass by this time and not reply your post.

also, since you're not the op [unless you are], just shut it.

and yes, feel free to catch feelings if you think i struck a nerve.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin, OK now old english was the lanuage the holy ghost spoke t Jesus? So thou is now the invention of bible?

Indeed this response is enough

the bible didnt invent old english but it was converted to english at a time those words were still in existence . . .

1. We know that muslims have ALWAYS told us no translation of the quran is valid except that in arabic. So why the silly "thous" here?

2. the first REAL MUSLIM to translate the quran to english did so in 1910 . . . where you speaking old english then?
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by Sweetnecta: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
I hope ^^^^^^^^^ guy will love the history of Yoruba land is written in Ibibio language, for yoruba people to read.

how will oshogbo people love such a classic yoruba history. very authentic, capturing the yoruba history and language in totality.
Re: These Pictures Are Talking by olawalebabs(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2011
Lovely pics. Signs of Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them / Let's Revive A Sunnah. / A Simplified But Intensive Guide To Zakaatul Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.