Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (47361 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by ObiOmaMu: 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
List was shared online by Evangelist Hope. What do you think? Do you agree with him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/any-christian-indulging-in-these-listed.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2016
May God have mercy on him

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Soneh(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2016
end time pastor , with all he wrote up there i wonder if he expects people to move around in their blankets,and about hair cut if i can remember jesus christ never had a lowcut

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by thesicilian: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2016
its a lie from the pit of hell. The pastor needs to be born again.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Smellymouth: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww ...

Obviously, no one is going to make heaven undecided

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by papadjaji: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2016
I hope he doesn't start bleaching and doing some of these things on his list when the offerings and tithes begin to run into millions...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Twizzy30(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Fake pastors go suffer oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by darlyboy387(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
He should have listed those that attends university or polytechnic and those that uses mobile phones. I wonder what he expects us to do if it is to read only bible

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
eeeeeeehn..... eleyi tun bad oo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Football ke!na everybody go enter hell fire b dat
Well I took d post unserious when I saw those dt plays football,playin football is NO SIN,but playing soccer bet,bet360,Bet Nija is a SIN(GAMBLING)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Mikylopez(f): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2016
pheeew he aint God

scared d poo owta me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Eme121(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Kikikiki kikikiki hahaha c fake man of God. I pity u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by daviddagreat: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2016
with dis list no one wud make heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by marshalcarter: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
If he said those dat play violent games lyk BIA..prince of persia...all those war games is sin..then nigerian army nko...wetin pesin wan talk for dat 1

Maybe the man sef dey drink brukutu undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by braimeddy: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Fake pastor op Abeg back it up with bible verses na. And make u show us where e dey for bible say na sin especially the one wey u talk say who dey watch football go go hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by josephobaro(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Going to heaven is simple. Simply believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins. Accept Jesus in our hearts and live Jesus like.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by kevoh(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Chei! I play football oo. OP, how do I do not to go to hell fire? Help me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Veektoria(f): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Dats how these holier than thou churches and pastors would leave the actual teachings in the Bible and b busy condemning others like it's anyone's fault for their conditions. I guess dis is d new 21 commandments

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Yuneehk(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
We're all on our way to hell cry . What is the evangelist doing on social media sef.. He's going to hell too angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by babyrose503: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
May God have mercy on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Sunnycliff(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Bitter Truth! Its better to be over righteous and make heaven than been under righteous and land in hell!

#Godhelpme

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by encryptjay(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
You for add free browsing tweaks to this list na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by flyca: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
That means the whole Asians, Americans (North and South), Europeans and Australians will end up in hell. Only "SU" Africans will go to heaven.
Praise Jesus! grin grin

BTW, he forgt to add: those that use phones, computers and other electronic devices undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Thank you Satan. We go plenty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by PaulJohn1: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
''Those that play football'' cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by emmabest2000(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
thesicilian:
its a lie from the pit of hell. The pastor needs to be born again.

Tell them ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by gurunlocker: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Make I check my Bible if e dey there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.