Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. (608 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Carcholce: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2023
It was a beautiful morning, My Ma’ was in the kitchen fixing breakfast when our neighbor came to narrate her horrible but funny ordeal.

Soldier ants invaded her muddy house at night, one of the ant found its way to her labia and stung her which made her screamed her lungs out.

The way she was narrating the incident made it even funnier, in my local language (Esan), a labia is called “Ikpabedin”

As both women bursted out laughing, me, a 12 years old at the time didn’t know when I joined in the laugh. Both women paused their laugh and turned at me.

“Why are you laughing”

My Ma’ asked. She instructed me to drop the broom I was holding and come closer.

“Why are you laughing”
“Do you know what we are talking about?”

I started stuttering and looking for the right words to use in my delivery speech.

“ Do you know what Ikpabedin is”

At this point, I wanted to raise up my finger to describe it but I knew it was going to be the start of a long term fvck up.

“Carcholce??

“Ma”!!!

“tell us what Ikpabedin is”

I started explaining ..……….. … …. …. …. ….

RIP Mama Abidjan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by imoh4king(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2023
What was d response
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2023
So what is Labia?
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Ulunne777(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Battlefield2:
So what is Labia?

The lips of the mouth
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ulunne777:

The lips of the mouth

Vagina lips
Oloshi cheesy
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by mariahAngel(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now, this is a hilarious writer. grin

Cc: Ebus12

1 Like

Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
Now, this is a hilarious writer. grin

Cc: Ebus12

Ok. I will follow this pattern next time ma.
Can the dragging stop already. I never committed a crime you know.
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ebus12:

Ok. I will follow this pattern next time ma.
Can the dragging stop already. I never committed a crime you know.

It's not dragging, honestly. cheesy
I mean well.

To be honest, I like reading entertaining piece.
Just write in a way that'll keep your audience wondering if the scenario really happened, just fiction, or in-between. You get?
Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's not dragging, honestly. cheesy
I mean well.

To be honest, I like reading entertaining piece.
Just write in a way that'll keep your audience wondering if the scenario really happened, just fiction, or in-between. You get?

Alright, ma. That was a post I wrote about a year ago for an upcoming skit maker, and it wasn't supposed to be realistic, you know. I just posted it on Nairaland to garner traffic for my new blog, and gratefully it did. I got over a hundred clicks at least.
But trust me, I have improved. You can check out my other posts here. And probably click on the link on my signature to read very recent ones.
Thanks, and I hope we become pals from here.
Please, drop your WhatsApp contact or email rather.
If you wish

1 Like

Re: The Day I Was Asked To Explain What A Labia Is. by Munzy14(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Battlefield2:

Vagina lips
Oloshi cheesy
Over sabi student.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Random / Whom Would You Crucifer First. / Need A Home Tutor For Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.