Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55434 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Maria96: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nigerian married man on dependent visa found out his wife was cheating and she decided to file for divorce to be with her lover and notify Home Office.

Now, Home office have asked the husband to leave the UK before October 23rd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

663 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their heart is broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

447 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by gaby(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2023
This is evil.

Anything wey the woman she make she take.

A man as destroyed as this with no self-control can wreck havoc.

Abi the woman pack all her family members with her for the UK?

At some point, some people just say "eff it" and go on a murder-suicide spree.

This is evil.

I have one very close to me who's wife is messing around and is frustrated that the man is still keeping calm even with all her misbehaviors. She doesn't even hide it anymore.

Brother gentle dey swallow sheet because of him 4 properties.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Brandiebird(f): 1:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Let’s take a minute to remember the 1000s of white women who were duped by Nigerian men who left them the minute they got their right to remain documents.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2023
I always try to have a back up plan, expect the worst and plan accordingly.

At this stage in my life, its hard to surprise me.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by spiritedtete: 2:01am On Sep 02, 2023
This is laughable... the man obviously gave the woman the mantle eheheheh. Dear Men, show care, show love , but never go soft for a woman.

NB: I am not saying you should be abusive. But please be the giant you are meant to be even if she is richer.. Do not go soft. Please!

Make sure you are always two steps ahead.

264 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Foodqueen(f): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2023
UK law be dealing with men from 1800.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by missjekyll: 3:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Shrugs.
Get a sponsored job

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ednut1(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2023
missjekyll:
Shrugs.
Get a sponsored job
in one month Naso e easy abi. From application stage to shortlisting to interview to offer to background checks . May take over a month o

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by louken(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Painful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by layzie: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2023
The painful part of this will be that this man may have borne all the financial obligations to make this trip happen...flights, visa/application fees, sch fees, etc and may probably have left a good job/business to join her.
Japa is very capital intensive, to lose it all this way....I can't even begin to imagine it

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Goodlady(f): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2023
He should leave asap. Chests wonts make heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by EDOSBROWN: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Women can go extra mile to save a man, they can also go extra mile to bring a man down..
FEAR WOMEN

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by chigoziri2403(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2023
I can't cohabit with my partner abroad, either I stay back or she stays back
My peace of mind is paramount

Women always want to date who is superior to them financially and otherwise
Once she senses you are below her, she switches to someone above her

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2023
He should apologise

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2023
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian women in the UK will always have an edge over their husbands. This is not about the UK laws but the fact that most japa trips from Nigerian families were initiated by the madam of the house (wives). Many will do anything and everything to remain in that country, including destroying the marriage.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by RPG2020(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Not the end of the world
Me i Will set her up before moving

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by somehow: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Acidosis:
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian women in the UK will always have an edge over their husbands. This is not about the UK laws but the fact that most japa trips from Nigerian families were initiated by the madam of the house (wives). They will do anything and everything to remain in that country, including destroying the marriage.

You're 100% right.

They most often initiate moving abroad and in most cases the man bears the brunt.

Moving abroad doesn't really favor a married man, we are already on the edge while in Nigeria, you'll almost flip over if you end up in the western world.

Their goal there is to make all their men weak and it's working.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Bush2013: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2023
somehow:

You're 100% right.

They most often initiate moving abroad and in most cases the man bear the brunt.

Moving abroad doesn't really favor a married man, we are already on the edge while in Nigeria, you'll almost flip over if you end up in the western world.

Their goal there is to make all their men weak and it's working.

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.

218 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by austine4real(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2023
sad angry

Breakfast this new month

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by flokii: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2023
King Charles should please do something about the annoying female centric laws in the UK to save men from extinction.. these wicked laws are capable of making grown men think of suicide which we do not want in the UK.

Men rights should be protected too.. men are humans too not some pets to be treated shabbily in order to please cheating women.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by motymop: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2023
If i was the man.

I will come back to Nigeria, block every contact about her and be the best version of myself.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by pek(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2023
gaby:
This is evil.

This is evil.

I have one very close to me who's whose wife is messing around and is frustrated that the man is still keeping calm even with all her misbehaviors. She doesn't even hide it anymore.

Brother gentle dey swallow sheet because of him 4 properties.

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Dougad: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2023
The letter clearly says leave or file an application to stay.

What am I missing?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Peppysco: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

Sodiki

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by zed7: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Nothing surprising here. Men have left their roles to women, expect more of this.

As a man, never allow the woman wear your crown. Encourage her to excel but work twice as hard to remain the man. Even if she is financially better off, at least you will not be dependent on her.

Women are not wired to be providers, men are. You're handing her a role she knows nothing about. This is the consequences. Men should sit up. If you marry a high flyer, be twice the flyer she is.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Nonexisting: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2023
We warn them but they call us misogynists. Every man should have back up plan as he gets older. Right now, no one born of a vaginarian can surprise me. I see betrayal long before they come and that gives me time to plan for it. Only simps travel abroad with their wives. Show me a single Nigerian man who lives in peace with his wife abroad and I will show you a pit latrine who takes shit all the time with no complaints.

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by KingLennon(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Many guys need the red pill as a matter of urgency. In a country that favours women, wetin carry you go dey follow that gender sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by somehow: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Bush2013:

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.

That's it.

It takes wisdom and foresight to see glimps of the end from the beginning

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by NaBanga: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Nothing bad is happening here. The woman does not want the relationship and she followed the legal protocol. The man needs to follow legal protocol and file to stay. Most likely he will be able to stay, because he is not at fault for what took place.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by thesilentman(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2023
When a woman is allowed to become a man's equal,she becomes his superior-Socrates.

57 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.