Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media (3863 Views)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Emrich1(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2023
You won't believe this city exist in Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlgbVuGtYMQ
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Karlman: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Pictures

Or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by ghettowriter(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Untop roundabout?

Well, i heard Uyo is quite beautiful and clean tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Iamicekid(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Lol make unna try dey comot from ur state and see other places before creating threads, cause it’s so glaring u haven’t been to other state before making such assumptions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by dandollaz: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:
Lol make unna try dey comot from ur state and see other places before creating threads, cause it’s so glaring u haven’t been to other state before making such assumptions
Its among the best 3 states.you comot and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Iamicekid(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2023
dandollaz:

Its among the best 3 states.you comot and see.

Unna sha like arguing unnecessarily, Abuja, kaduna, Kano, jos, and Lagos sef still dey before them go even reason there have been there that’s why I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by dandollaz: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:

Unna sha like arguing unnecessarily, Abuja, kaduna, Kano, jos, and Lagos sef still dey before them go even reason there have been there that’s why I dey tell u
I have visited all these places.foy you to even put Jos shocked me.Akwa ibom is cool man.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Quadribabaalagb: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Akwa-ibom ayaya.

Na agbo I dey sell tho
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Iamicekid(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2023
dandollaz:

I have visited all these places.foy you to even put Jos shocked me.Akwa ibom is cool man.

U haven’t if you have u won’t be here saying this, oga I know u trying to promote ur state or whatever, but for infrastructures and beauty and conducive, no even mention ur state, for saying why I put jos means u haven’t even been there that I can put my money on

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by dandollaz: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:

U haven’t if you have u won’t be here saying this, oga I know u trying to promote ur state or whatever, but for infrastructures and beauty and conducive, no even mention ur state, for saying why I put jos means u haven’t even been there that I can put my money on
I'm Nwafor igbo.i can't argue with you.you win thanks.
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Raydos: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wait nigeria get beautiful city?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by losky83: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL RATHER DIE THAN TELL THEIR SPOUSE THAT THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR MOST HANDSOME ON EARTH.AND WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS DOING IT,THEY MOCK AT THEM.UYO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN NIGER.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE,FIND A LAGOON TO JUMP IN.
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Iamicekid(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
losky83:
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL RATHER DIE THAN TELL THEIR SPOUSE THAT THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR MOST HANDSOME ON EARTH.AND WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS DOING IT,THEY MOCK AT THEM.UYO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN NIGER.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE,FIND A LAGOON TO JUMP IN.

Why will I have to lie, when what I’m saying is clearly the truth, which u ursef know, there are people like u that live under force narratives to make themselves feel better and there are people like me that lives the truth even if the truth isn’t favoring us, cause one thing is certain the truth will always be the truth no matter how u spin it, chew on that

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Patriot9: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:

Jos? Really? grin grin
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Zaphnath1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
waooh

SHALOM
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by adeoyekay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:

I can vow for that Abuja and Jos

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by adeoyekay(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Patriot9:

Jos? Really? grin grin
Omo Jos is clean and beautiful

Just come for a visit
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by losky83: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iamicekid:

Why will I have to lie, when what I’m saying is clearly the truth, which u ursef know, there are people like u that live under force narratives to make themselves feel better and there are people like me that lives the truth even if the truth isn’t favoring us, cause one thing is certain the truth will always be the truth no matter how u spin it, chew on that
MY WIFE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH,MY VILLAGE IS A HONEY HILL,UYO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY,MY DAUGHTER IS AN ANGEL.IF YOU LACK THIS WORDS THEN YOU ARE NOT WORTH BEING HUMAN.
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Patriot9: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
adeoyekay:

Just come for a visit
Abeg abeg.
There's nothing beautiful about Jos. The only opened place in Jos is rayfiled and apart from Rayfiled which other area again? Lamingo? Rantya? Tudun wada? Please tell me
Make una stop this joke grin grin
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Poshmichael45: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
I wonder how much the paid OP for this write up... Just saying
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Iamicekid(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
losky83:
MY WIFE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH,MY VILLAGE IS A HONEY HILL,UYO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY,MY DAUGHTER IS AN ANGEL.IF YOU LACK THIS WORDS THEN YOU ARE NOT WORTH BEING HUMAN.

Whatever makes you happy
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media by Patriot9: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2023
adeoyekay:

Just come for a visit
Where do you stay in Jos? I m currently in Old airport

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma Resumption Date / Decomposing Body Of UNIZIK Student Found In Immaculate Hostel, Ifite / Interested In Co-Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.