Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,037 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Summary Of All The WAHALA That Happened At Poco Lee’s Show In LASU (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Summary Of All The WAHALA That Happened At Poco Lee’s Show In LASU (VIDEO) (250 Views)

Cultist Fight Odumodublvck, Bella Shmurda At Poco Lee Homecoming Lasu Concert / The Wahala That Doubled | Here’s Why Big Brother Naija Double Wahala / Sola Fosudo: "I Left Nollywood For A N5,000 Lecturing Job In LASU In 1994" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of All The WAHALA That Happened At Poco Lee’s Show In LASU (VIDEO) by juniorboy(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Poco Lee’s concert was one hell of a show done so far this year! With the short clips on Twitter and TikTok – The concert ended in Gbas Gbos!
Homecoming Concert for Poco Lee at his alma mater, LASU was actually expected to be filled with a lot of Awwwwn moments as the LASUITES welcome their own Starboys, Poco Lee, Bella Shmurda, and others, but mehn! It’s the other way round, It was Vawulence everywhere.

We found this video detailing although short, with this video, you can get a brief summary of all that happened at Poco Lee Show in LASU.

Watch the video below:-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2Cbtoda/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Wizkid Called God A Woman / The 10th Winner Of Miss Nollywood Nigeria Excel Eladebi Oyinkuro Starts Movie Pr / I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.