Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision (3082 Views)

Supplications To Attain Provision And Wealth, And Pay Off Debts / Is Allah A Moon God And Other Questions From A Non-muslim / Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Lukgaf(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
In times of hardship and uncertainty, let us remember the powerful promise of Allah. He assures us that those who fear Him and put their trust in Him will find a way out, a relief from distress. Isn't that comforting?

Allah says in Suratul At-talaq:

"...And whoever fears Allāh - He will make for him a way out[[i.e., relief from distress.]]

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allāh - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allāh will accomplish His purpose. Allāh has already set for everything a [decreed] extent."

Allah, the Most Merciful, provides for His servants in ways they never expected. When we place our reliance on Him, He becomes our all-sufficient support. He is our ultimate source of strength and provision.

It is good to recognize that Allah's plans and decrees are beyond our comprehension. He has already set a destined course for everything in this world. By placing our trust in Him, we align ourselves with His divine purpose.

So, in moments of doubt and difficulty, let us turn to Allah with complete reliance. He will guide us, ease our burdens, and grant us provisions beyond our imagination.

Remember, Allah is the ultimate fulfiller of His promises. He is with us every step of the way. Trust in Him, and He will surely accomplish His purpose in our lives.

May our hearts find solace in the unwavering reliance on Allah. May He grant us ease, provision, and steadfastness in our journey.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2023
CoExist
Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Hasibunallahu Wani Mal'Wakeel 💕

Jumu'ah Mubarak!

9 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Mccullum: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Jumah Mubarak..

6 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by bolabadmus38: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Bimpe29:
Hasibunallahu Wani Mal'Wakeel 💕

Jumu'ah Mubarak!

Nihimoni maola wanimo nasir

5 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Bento1: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by orion7: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Now tor the sake of clearity I do not believe in any allah. I have made my point bye

I see no reason y Muslims can comment anywhere. While I have to swear to a blood thirsty deity before I comment. Mood better remove that rubbish from my profile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by maivd: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Without lies islam dies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by RightChanneI: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2023
Relying on Allah is a waste of time, Allah can't guarantee eternal life after death so why relying on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by tolufase: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Jazakahallahu khairan

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Ism4b(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Yes indeed, if we trust Allah our whole life becomes easier. May Almighty Allah eases all things for us

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by LEGITHUSSTLE: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2023
May Almighty Allah ease our paths and lift our burden

2 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by reccy(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Jummah mubaraq brothers..

2 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by dmaze: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Assalamu alaykum. This post deserves the love button.

Barika Jumu'ah to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Ism4b:
Yes indeed, if we trust Allah our whole life becomes easier. May Almighty Allah eases all things for us

4 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2023
maivd:
Without lies islam dies.

Go and read the history of Christianity, the Roman Catholic biggest cover in human history, The Council of Nicea, and come back to tell us which religion will die without lies. You can read The Holy Blood, Holy Grail; The 100; The Davinci Code; and The Secret Terrorists, among others. None of them was written by a Muslim. Thankfully the West is tired of Christianity and Alhamdulillah Islam is filling the vacuum. Google the fastest religion then come and tell us your findings.

5 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
orion7:
Now tor the sake of clearity I do not believe in any allah. I have made my point bye

I see no reason y Muslims can comment anywhere. While I have to swear to a blood thirsty deity before I comment. Mood better remove that rubbish from my profile

The swearing button is to reduce the number of those swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboons, who have nothing upstairs, just like you, from engaging in a public dance of shame, like you just did.

4 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by orion7: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

The swearing button is to reduce the number of those swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboons, who have nothing upstairs, just like you, from engaging in a public dance of shame, like you just did.
I don’t give a shit what you Muslims think with your 12 century brain. If I have my way. Ohhhh you’d all be in one cesspit where you all belong

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by motayoayinde: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
maivd:
Without lies islam dies.

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES.

AREN'T YOU ONE OF THOSE PASTORS WHO LIED TO THEIR "FLOCK" ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTIONS SO THEIR CHURCHES COULD GROW?

SO WHICH FAITH THRIVES ON LIES AND DIES WITHOUT IT?

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
orion7:
I don’t give a shit what you Muslims think with your 12 century brain. If I have my way. Ohhhh you’d all be in one cesspit where you all belong

Poor you. Free yourself from Christianity first for you can't be a Christian and intelligent at the same time. The Bible is contracting itself, the biggest cover in history is now being uncovered, the West that brought Christianity to you people are sick tired of it, your pastors are busy milking you dry. Christianity will soon be a thing of the past.

4 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by maivd: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Go and read the history of Christianity, the Roman Catholic biggest cover in human history, The Council of Nicea, and come back to tell us which religion will die without lies. You can read The Holy Blood, Holy Grail; The 100; The Davinci Code; and The Secret Terrorists, among others. None of them was written by a Muslim. Thankfully the West is tired of Christianity and Alhamdulillah Islam is filling the vacuum. Google the fastest religion then come and tell us your findings.
Did Mohammed snatch his adopted son's wife?

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by STRI1: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim.

و من يتوكل علي الله فهو حسبه.

Whoever relies upon Allah, Allah will sustain him.

The greatest blessing of Allah on man is to be a Muslim. Alhamdulillah 💕😘

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by hikmojj(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Shukran ya shaykhana
Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
maivd:

Where did you get that trash from? It must be a figment of your jaundiced imagination. Well, do you know that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene, they even had a daughter, Peter the Apostle was jealous of her (MM), something even the paintings of the last supper deficted - according to the early Christian writers? Not to mention that the name Jesus itself was an invention of the Romans for there is no J in the 22 letters alphabet in Hebrew, the original language of Jesus? Do you know that for the first 300 years of Christianity, no one referred to Jesus as the son of God? Do you know that Paul the Apostle who contributed to Christianity more than anyone has never met with Jesus? Do you know that Constantine only used the Christianity for his business interest and he was only baptised on his dead bed, too weak to resist? Do you know that even crusade was fought just to discover and destroy every literary work to allow only the Roman version of Christianity? I can go on.

4 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by maivd: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Where did you get that trash from? It must be a figment of your jaundiced imagination. Well, do you know that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene, they even had a daughter, Peter the Apostle was jealous of her (MM), something even the paintings of the last supper deficted - according to the early Christian writers? Not to mention that the name Jesus itself was an invention of the Romans for there is no J in the 22 letters alphabet in Hebrew, the original language of Jesus? Do you know that for the first 300 years of Christianity, no one referred to Jesus as the son of God? Do you know that Paul the Apostle who contributed to Christianity more than anyone has never met with Jesus? Do you know that Constantine only used the Christianity for his business interest and he was only baptised on his dead bed, too weak to resist? Do you know that even crusade was fought just to discover and destroy every literary work to allow only the Roman version of Christianity? I can go on.

Muhammad saw Zaynab alone in her house, was taken with her and had Zayd [Muhammad’s adopted son] divorce her so that he himself might marry her

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by ALFADOS(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lukgaf:
In times of hardship and uncertainty, let us remember the powerful promise of Allah. He assures us that those who fear Him and put their trust in Him will find a way out, a relief from distress. Isn't that comforting?

Allah says in Suratul At-talaq:

"...And whoever fears Allāh - He will make for him a way out[[i.e., relief from distress.]]

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allāh - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allāh will accomplish His purpose. Allāh has already set for everything a [decreed] extent."

Allah, the Most Merciful, provides for His servants in ways they never expected. When we place our reliance on Him, He becomes our all-sufficient support. He is our ultimate source of strength and provision.

It is good to recognize that Allah's plans and decrees are beyond our comprehension. He has already set a destined course for everything in this world. By placing our trust in Him, we align ourselves with His divine purpose.

So, in moments of doubt and difficulty, let us turn to Allah with complete reliance. He will guide us, ease our burdens, and grant us provisions beyond our imagination.

Remember, Allah is the ultimate fulfiller of His promises. He is with us every step of the way. Trust in Him, and He will surely accomplish His purpose in our lives.

May our hearts find solace in the unwavering reliance on Allah. May He grant us ease, provision, and steadfastness in our journey.
Ameen Masha Allah jzkhr

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by Eniolohunda: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Honestly, there is peace of mind in relying upon Allah. Work towards your aim as long as it is halal and rely upon Allah to make it work out. If you feel troubled or in hardship rely upon Allah and seek is forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
maivd:

Muhammad saw Zaynab alone in her house, was taken with her and had Zayd [Muhammad’s adopted son] divorce her so that he himself might marry her

I can see that you're running away from my questions. If you want to learn, let me school you a bit. Thankfully the history of Islam isn't shrouded in secrecy, unlike the pagans' concocted Christianity. The Zaynab you ignorantly talk about was the Prophet's maternal aunt's daughter. If he'd wanted, he'd have married her up, long before anyone. After she was divorced by Zaid, Allah commanded him (the Prophet) to marry her. One of the reasons for that marriage was to show clearly the difference between a biological son and an adopted son as par rights. Their rights were taught to be equal in the then Arabian peninsula. That's why Prophet was said not to be the father of anyone, except his biological children. You can read Ar Rijalu wan Nisa'i; Tariqh; Shubuhat Haulal Islam, and other Islamic literature on the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by orion7: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Poor you. Free yourself from Christianity first for you can't be a Christian and intelligent at the same time. The Bible is contracting itself, the biggest cover in history is now being uncovered, the West that brought Christianity to you people are sick tired of it, your pastors are busy milking you dry. Christianity will soon be a thing of the past.
take your smelly terrorist Islam to the bush. Bye
Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by maivd: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

I can see that you're running away from my questions. If you want to learn, let me school you a bit. Thankfully the history of Islam isn't shrouded in secrecy, unlike the pagans' concocted Christianity. The Zaynab you ignorantly talk about was the Prophet's maternal aunt's daughter. If he'd wanted, he'd have married her up, long before anyone. After she was divorced by Zaid, Allah commanded him (the Prophet) to marry her. One of the reasons for that marriage was to show clearly the difference between a biological son and an adopted son as par rights. Their rights were taught to be equal in the then Arabian peninsula. That's why Prophet was said not to be the father of anyone, except his biological children. You can read Ar Rijalu wan Nisa'i; Tariqh; Shubuhat Haulal Islam, and other Islamic literature on the topic.

Moral of your twisted story is that Mohammed was a randy sex maniac...you can sugar coat it all you want.

1 Like

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
orion7:
take your smelly terrorist Islam to the bush. Bye

And Islam is taking over your pagan-concocted Christianity every second. No one terrorises the world throughout history more than the Roman Catholic church. A religion that produced the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Napoleon, Bush and Blair should bury itself in shame. But then one can't be a Christian and intelligent at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by FiftyFifty(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
maivd:

Moral of your twisted story is that Mohammed was a randy sex maniac...you can sugar coat it all you want.

A follower of pagan-concocted Christianity should be the last person to accuse anyone of sexual abuse. Read the following link and bury yourself in shame, assuming you've any.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

3 Likes

Re: Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision by maivd: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

A follower of pagan-concocted Christianity should be the last person to accuse anyone of sexual abuse. Read the following link and bury yourself in shame, assuming you've any.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Atleast we both agree that Mohammed sex escapades are appalling and not worthy to emulate...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) / Black .,.,.,., Magic / Summarize The Quran In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.