Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb (61975 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Unaab 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2012
Harjibode: Guy,
Why You No Go Meet Up With 2.4GPA...aaargh!! Some People Can Be Annoying Ooo
i guess u dont undastand my ques so u could also be annoying in dat sense 4 jumping to d conclusion dat way.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
@ Olajide327
The GP is uniform for every course of study. However, just like you have suggested that you made need to put in extra effort to get a higher GP is Ok. Because, this will give you a better advantage over others and especially if you're interested in studying any science or engineering related programmes. The distance between the Main and Mini Campus is not far. FUNAAB has provided affordable Mascot Buses coupled with cheap commercial shuttle buses that can convey you to and fro without burning your pocket. So, transportation system is not stressful and expensive.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Krosslife: @ Olajide327
The GP is uniform for every course of study. However, just like you have suggested that you made need to put in extra effort to get a higher GP is Ok. Because, this will give you a better advantage over others and especially if you're interested in studying any science or engineering related programmes. The distance between the Main and Mini Campus is not far. FUNAAB has provided affordable Mascot Buses coupled with cheap commercial shuttle buses that can convey you to and fro without burning your pocket. So, transportation system is not stressful and expensive.
tank u veri much may God bless u 4 answering all my ques bt abt applying wit d dip nko is it pos or nt
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
It's possible go for the programme

1 Like

Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls do u knw abt d campbrige A level 10 months programme to 200level d form is also 10k and its closing 7th of sept u can also use dat 1 to cross to 200l in anoda sch
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
OK! Thanks for the info.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by product: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Krosslife: It's possible go for the programme

Ma cousin is interested , so u wrtie post utme after pedegree again? Not sure what d pe degree is all abt
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
The answer to your question is contained in the attachments to this post on pg 3. A Pre-Degree student must pass his/her JAMB with mini. 180 cut-off mark, Pass POST-UTME with 40 and also pass the subjects relevant to his/her proposed course of study in the Pre-Degree School exams.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2012
When Is The P.D Form Closing
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
The Form is closing today. But, a reliable source from the school informed me that it would be extended till October or so. Whoever wants to obtain the Form must do that in time because they can give a new order to stop selling the forms at any time. So, beware!
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by biggboy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Olajide327: Pls do u knw abt d campbrige A level 10 months programme to 200level d form is also 10k and its closing 7th of sept u can also use dat 1 to cross to 200l in anoda sch
pls xplain beta.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by HeroKing: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
For all those who could not find their names on the hostel list, Achievers Hostel still has a few rooms left; we offer the rooms on first come first serve basis.

Please call or send SMS to 08033036185 or 08033469577 to get convenient accommodation at Achievers' Hostel now. You can also email us at: info@achievershostel.com or achievershostel@ymail.com The Hostel is the first building on the road directly opposite GTBank. Each room is self-contained (with private kitchen & private toilet), there is borehole for constant water supply, dedicated transformer for steady power supply, 24 hours security, etc.

Call now as limited rooms are available. You can also visit our website www.achievershostel.com for updates.

Achievers' Hostel, Offering a world class experience in Hostel Accommodation.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
biggboy: pls xplain beta.
its on their site login u wil c d advert there bt i dont knw abt it its jst d normal A level exams 4 direct entry i guessed
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Congratulations on your admission into the Pre-Degree programme of FUNAAB.
Call this number for Hostel/House accommodation at FUNAAB Mini Campus, Mawuko, Abeokuta.

07052625920, 08182540182[size=8pt][/size]

I wish you success at the end of this programme.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Congratulations on your admission
If you are still looking for a proper accommodation, you can call this number immediately, they will convey you round the entire environs of UNAAB Mini Campus, Mawuko where they run the Pre-Degree programme to help you secure an affordable luxurious accommodation. Hurry up now! It's first come first serve! call these numbers now

07052625920, 08161798494
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Rotello(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Guys please do funaab offers medicine?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by HeroKing: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dear all,

This is to inform you that Achievers Hostel, FUNAAB main gate, Abeokuta is doing Xmas promo and bonanza. 40% reduction is being given a sprat of the celebration during this festive period. Hurry up and make your booking while the promo lasts.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by abbeydoubleg: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls i need help in getting to university, i have eight credit in my 0level in NABTEB, i want to know what do i need to gain admission into FUNAAB..thanks
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by HeroKing: 7:56pm On May 16, 2013
Achievers Hostel, FUNAAB Gate, Alabata, Abeokuta still has a few rooms left; we offer the rooms on first come first serve basis.

Please call or send SMS to 08033036185 or 08033469577 to get convenient accommodation at Achievers' Hostel now. You can also email us at: info@achievershostel.com or achievershostel@ymail.com The Hostel is the first building on the road directly opposite GTBank. Each room is self-contained (with private kitchen & private toilet), there is borehole for constant water supply, dedicated transformer for steady power supply, 24 hours security, etc.

Call now as limited rooms are available. You can also visit our website www.achievershostel.com for updates or see pix at http://www.facebook.com/achievers.hostel?ref=tn_tnmn

Achievers' Hostel, Offering a world class experience in Hostel Accommodation.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by OlusoGreat(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2013
Good day pals.
I want to knw if unaab acepts 180 jamb score. . . . I nid ur true replies . .

Thanks
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by royale442(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2013
@ OlusoGreat
yes, of course. UNAAB uses 180 jamb cut-off for this year's admission. I'm sorry for this late response, I have been away for quite sometime. Please, let's keep this thread alive. I'm back here for y'all.............!!!

@ royale442
Yes, it is possible, you can edit your pre-degree form.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by AmeLonRo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
What the duration of the predegree programme?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
The Pre-Degree Programme runs for 8 months maximum.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by adura09: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Krosslife plz I wnt 2 put in 4 dip prog,iz d form stil on if I may ask
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Ashalina13(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
pls any info bou funaab or unaab diploma
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Ashalina13(f): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls will d skul sel d form ds year?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
For pre degree,Fsp,second batch list.
The assumed date for the payment of acceptance fee for the predegite has been extended. Pls we are very sorry for any inconvenience or disoblige you might have experience. Its our fault not your pls. We sincerely apologize. The FUNAAB PDG Zenith Bank Account was blocked due to some technical reasons. Pls you can pay in as from 26th-29th of Nov.
After the payment of the acceptance fee, you are required to present the original copies of your certificates (Olevel Certificate, Date Of Birth cert and All your payment tellers) for screening at FUNAAB Centre for Pre- Degree (Mawuko) programmes between 23rd Nov to 6th Dec.,
If you've paid into the FUNAAB PDG account and still don't get the confirmation to continue your registration. Pls retry it tomorrow and don't forget to keep your Teller if possible make a copy (photocopy) of the teller
You are to write your refrence number on the bank teller.
NOTE: You are to write the refrence number øn the admission letter I.e INH/ADM/ACP/201314/1/***** and not the usual registration ref no I.e INH/PDM/APP/201314/1/*****
The school account details stil
Account Number:1130044946
Account Name: FUNAAB PDG
Bank: Zenith
Note: Pls don't pay into any account send to your mobile or mail address even if the sender is FUNAABPDG. If there is any change you will see it bodly on the school website ( www.unaab.edu.ng) ONLY. Some bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying send false sms to your digit. Pre Degree Second Batch List. Will be out immediately after the screening of the first batch students. Some names will be replaced on the first batch list due to deficiency result (Incomplete Olevel Result) and Failure to pay the acceptance fee.
FSP2 Students who have obtained the FMP form should please be patient. Necessary info will be posted on this page
FUNAAB Jambite Second Batch List: Pls don't bother waiting for the admission list if you score below 40 in the Postume even though your aggregate is 100.
Note: Pls no PDGite shouldn't pay or buy the 2014 UTME Jamb form. The institute will collect your details and register your application form for free. Its part of the 150k but hostel accommodation is exclusive.

ACCOMMODATION! ACCOMMODATION!! ACCOMMODATION!!!
Congratulations to new prelites.
I have affordable and unbeatable accommodation at INHURD MAWUKO
From 3-bedroom and self-contain apartments that fits your lifestyle. Features include
1. indoor water system (big storex) you don't need to go and fetch water elsewhere.
2. Very neat toilet and bathroom with big kitchen
3. A store to keep any luggage and baggage
4. Constant Power supply with a standby generator and PHCN
5. Big veranda to relax and stretch your legs with cool breeze at night
6. Very friendly and amicable neighbourhood with a student landlord
7. Moringa Oleifera tree for immunity against health breakdown
8. No monthly payment of utility bills or whatsoever
@ Mawuko. call these numbers: 08169998252, 07019294041.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
ACCOMMODATION! ACCOMMODATION!! ACCOMMODATION!!!
Congratulations to new prelites.
I have affordable and unbeatable accommodation at INHURD MAWUKO
From 3-bedroom and self-contain apartments that fits your lifestyle. Features include
1. indoor water system (big storex) you don't need to go and fetch water elsewhere.
2. Very neat toilet and bathroom with big kitchen
3. A store to keep any luggage and baggage
4. Constant Power supply with a standby generator and PHCN
5. Big veranda to relax and stretch your legs with cool breeze at night
6. Very friendly and amicable neighbourhood with a student landlord
7. Moringa Oleifera tree for immunity against health breakdown
8. No monthly payment of utility bills or whatsoever
@ Mawuko. call these numbers: 08169998252, 07019294041.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Anumama: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Latest news abt funaab DE for 2014
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Anumama: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Anumama: Latest news abt funaab DE for 2014
Απϑ which of d university will accept lower class for DE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.