Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb (61952 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Unaab 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
I wish you Good luck, Prelites as you step into this week of CAT and Exams and as your JAMB UTME gradually approaches, i say do your best and leave the rest to God. For He will crown all your efforts with huge success and grant you double honour instead of shame. Amen
Go get it, done!!!
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Prelites, get ready for the e-exams holding next week Saturday @ at the Main Campus, Alabata. I wish you success in your exams.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2012
Thank God, as this year's Pre-Degree and FSP 1 gradually comes to an end. I wish you goodluck.
The 2nd Semester Exams holds on Monday and Tuesday, next week. Once again, goodluck to u all.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
Congratulations to the pre-degree and fsp2 students who have just gained admission into 100 and 200 levels respectively.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
Congratulations to the awardees tonight as you receive different kinds of awards and honours from 15th June all through 17th June in celebration of your successful completion of the programme.
Once again, congratulations! Keep it up!!
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by onisq(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls wen will d pre degree form comes out n do they accept awaiting result? Pls reply me, thanks in anticipation
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by holaystar: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
What can I do to make u have me as It is no news again that every year, hundreds of thousand of students purchase Jamb form and write the exam, thereafter proceed to write a post jamb exam before admission can take place or occur. This admission also depends on the students perfomance in both Jamb and post ume. This process starting from purchasing a jamb form to purchasing a post ume form and doing the exam is what student has not been finding it easy or funny. The most painful aspect about this is that the moment you don't pass the jamb or you even pass the jamb and you don't have a good score in the post ume , that year and all the effort is just wasted. But let me tell you, you can stop wasting your money every year and be realistic, IJMBE A Level program into 200 level is what you can count on. IJMBE in a brief..

This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking
admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.

The examination is conducted in May every year in designated Polytechnics and colleges Of Education,while the results is released by August,prior to August i.e. between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school
of their choice.

When admission begins they will be also partake in the admission process and they will be admitted into the university.. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3) in respect to their chosen profession.

The goodnews is that a lot of people are entering into the university with IJMB program directly into 200 level because of its relevance.

Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and
Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the
O’level

SCORES GRADES POINTS

70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points

For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as
Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. the Total number of points scored
will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12
Point + 1 Points Bonus

A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject

CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

REGISTRATION has commenced this April, so hurry now so that you will meet up with your fellow jambites now in 200level.

OUR PRIORITY AND GOAL IS TO HELP OUR STUDENTS PASS THIS IJMB AND ALSO HELP THEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOICE.

OUR LAST RESULT IS A TESTIMONY, OUR STUDENTS HAD 10 POINTS AND ABOVE. ONLY FEW HAD 8 & 9 POINTS. WITH THESE RESULTS WE ARE SURE OF THEIR ADMISSION.

WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. WE HAVE GOOD HOSTEL ACCOMODATION AND WHERE OUR CENTER IS LOCATED IS VERY SAFE AND CONDUCIVE

We do send our staff to pick Our Student Whenever they arrive for the program

TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR SEND SMS 08107295557 or 08158772692
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by HeroKing: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dear all, I wish you all the best in your admission.

The next concern is accommodation.

Please call or send SMS TO 08033036185 to get convenient accommodation at Achievers' Hostel now. The Hostel is the first building on the road directly opposite GTBank. The rooms are self-contained, there is borehole for constant water supply, transformer for steady power supply, 24 hours security, etc.

Call now as limited rooms are available.

Achievers' Hostel, Offering a world class experience in Hostel Accommodation.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2012
FOUNDATION SCIENCE/MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME[center][/center][/color]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, Two Year Foundation Science Programme (FSP) of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 200 levels of the degree programmes offered by the University as listed in the advert below:
Candidates seeking admission into Foundation Science Programme (FSP) should normally have Credit passes in the following five (5) subjects at not more than 2 sittings in Maths, English Lang., Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science in WAEC; SSCE; NECO; GCE or NABTEB.
College of Management Sciences: Passes at Credit level in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of (Geography, Government, Commerce, Financial Account).
At the end of the programme, candidates will be admitted to 200 level in various degree courses in FUNAAB, provided they satisfy the admission criteria to such courses with respect to the final Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)

[color=#550000]PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE/MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
[center][/center][b][/b]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a residential, one-year Pre-Degree Science & Management Sciences Programme of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The Pre-Degree Programme is designed to prepare candidates for any of the degree programmes offered by the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, as listed below in this handbill advert below:
Pre-Degree programme provides a pre-matriculation year of studies and is designed to prepare students for the various Degree Programmes of the University. Candidates for the Pre-Degree programme must have at least the following qualifications at not more than two sittings at the General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level, West Africa School Certificate or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO), Passes at Credit level in at least five subjects, which include: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and at least a Pass in Physics.
College of Management Sciences: Passes at Credit level in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of (Geography, Government, Commerce, Financial Account).
At the end of the programme, candidates will be admitted to 100 level in various degree courses at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta provided they satisfy the JAMB admission criteria, pass the Pre-Degree Examinations as well as the POST UTME Screening of the University.

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES
[center][/center][/color]
Application Forms could be obtained from INHURD, FUNAAB, Mawuko Village, Abeokuta. Room C202, Senate Building, FUNAAB, Alabata Campus, or Zenith Bank Igbehin, Abeokuta, on Payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) only through Zenith Bank Igbehin, Abeokuta.
Sales of Application Forms close by August 31st, 2012. After this, late application attracts additional fee.

[center]SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS[/center][/b][color=#550000]

Candidate’s application forms should be returned to any of the above mentioned centres not late than four weeks after collection. Candidates Awaiting Results of May/June 2012 SSCE, NECO may also apply and submit those results to INHURD office as soon as they are released.

I can help you with vital info on admission process, lifestyle in the area and low cost/affordable hostel/house accommodation. Call on: [b]08169998252
(Enquiry), 07052625920/08161798494[color=#770077][/color](Accommodation), 08182540182(Advisor)

Hurry up now! This is the opportunity you've been waiting for!! See you there!!! To your Success!!!

Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by biggboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
its urgent pls giv me d full details of hw funaab run their
predegree programme ranging 4rm form fees,tuition fees, mode
of tuition payment and finally d date dat d form will b out. Evry
inkling or full details wil b highly appreciatd.
Thanks frnd
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
The Registration Form for Pre-Degree programme is available for sale. And it is going to close this 31st August. The Form is obtainable at Zenith Bank Plc, Isale Igbehin, Abeokuta with N10,000. You will be given your Registration Form immediately after payment in the bank. You can fill the form and submit according to the instruction given in the advert handbill (view the attachments to this adv). The tuition fee is around N88,500 and Acceptance fee N10,000. The programme will commence in Mid October and runs through June/July next year for it's a year programme. You can also view the list of programmes available for study. Goodluck!!!
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Abuklaw(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Krosslife: The Registration Form for Pre-Degree programme is available for sale. And it is going to close this 31st August. The Form is obtainable at Zenith Bank Plc, Isale Igbehin, Abeokuta with N10,000. You will be given your Registration Form immediately after payment in the bank. You can fill the form and submit according to the instruction given in the advert handbill (view the attachments to this adv). The tuition fee is around N88,500 and Acceptance fee N10,000. The programme will commence in Mid October and runs through June/July next year for it's a year programme. You can also view the list of programmes available for study. Goodluck!!!
are we going to pay d fees once or twice
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by HeroKing: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dear all, I wish you all the best in your admission.

The next concern is accommodation.

Please call or send SMS to 08033036185 to get convenient accommodation at Achievers' Hostel now.You can also email us at: achievershostel@ymail.com The Hostel is the first building on the road directly opposite GTBank. Each room is self-contained (with private kitchen & private toilet), there is borehole for constant water supply, dedicated transformer for steady power supply, 24 hours security, etc.

Call now as limited rooms are available.

Achievers' Hostel, Offering a world class experience in Hostel Accommodation.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Abuklaw
Students are expected to pay the tuition fee once. However, the school offers help on flexible and convenient mode of payments on two installments, but you must know or approach a staff of the University to stand as your Guarantor. He/She will help and guide you write the letter of request for payment on installments. What you only need to do is to approach a staff and explain the situation of things. You can also take any of your parents/guardians to help you prevail on them.
They will not even ask for anything or expect kickback from you, they see it as help or student to staff support and relation. Make sure you do this on time if you're thinking of paying on two installments. God help you.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
admission form is still on sale
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pls aw much is d form 4 d diploma, d amount 4 sch fee and is it d 3rd yr we re going 2 be at 200l if i am admited dis yr and pls aw sure is it concerning if we re going 2 be given our course
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Form is N10,000. Acceptance fee is N10,000 and the tuition fee is N98,500 for the first year while you pay N86,000 in the second year. After successful completion of this programme, you'll be admitted into 200 level to study your chosen course provided you meet the minimum qualification for Direct Entry with 2.4 CGPA. Having met this criteria, then you can be rest assure to study your chosen course at 200 level.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by chialex(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2012
I got a nice room at camp am in need of a room mate, if u are interested contact me @ 08136152193
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pls av dey started offering admin already. Where can we get d form and re we doing entrance xman if nt aw are we going 2b admited 4 d fsp
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Krosslife: The Form is N10,000. Acceptance fee is N10,000 and the tuition fee is N98,500 for the first year while you pay N86,000 in the second year. After successful completion of this programme, you'll be admitted into 200 level to study your chosen course provided you meet the minimum qualification for Direct Entry with 2.4 CGPA. Having met this criteria, then you can be rest assure to study your chosen course at 200 level.
God 4bid wat if one did nt meet up wit d Gp
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Olajide327
the form is obtainable at Zenith Bank Isale Igbehin Abeokuta for N10,000 fill and submit at the school. They will invite u for screening. Thereafter, they will give you letter of admission if u merit it. There is no exams but u must hav 5 Credits in your O level relevant to ur proposed course of study. You dont need to worry urself about the GP, because the fsp is a sure bet to 200 level of ur chosen course.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2012
Do u have any idea as to we d form will be closing and wen d programme do start.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
The Registration Form may close at any time. Actually, FUNAAB says it will formally close on 31st of August, but like last year it was extended till October. I think the same thing may apply this year. The programme usually commence October and run through next June/July.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2012
Dats 9 month and afta aw many months re we going 2 pay d 2nd payment and is it also next yr sept/oct dat 1 wil be moving to 200l
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
FSP runs for four semesters for two 2" years. You will make the second payment of #86k in fsp2. You will graduate to 200 level after successful completion of the programme to study your chosen course.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wil u be given ur cert afta 2 yrs, can u use d dip to work or enter anoda uni and is it d course u want to do dat u wil start doing 4rm d diploma
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
They will definitely give you a Diploma Certificate if you fail to meet the minimum cgpa for admission into 200 level. You can use it to look for a job or probably use for Direct Entry admission into another school to study any course you're interested in.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pls i did nt get u well oh so u can only apply to anoda sch if u did nt meet up wit d gp and dats d only tym u would be give d certificate pls giv me ur 2go user name mine is my username here
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Guy,
Why You No Go Meet Up With 2.4GPA...aaargh!! Some People Can Be Annoying Ooo
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
@olajide327
FSP is a sure bet for you to enter 200 level to study any course of your choice. You can decide to take it or leave it. Somebody who is an average student can even nurse the hope of making the min. gp and get admitted into 200 level, why can't you do it? Frankly, i don't chat on 2go, it's been long i deleted it from my phone.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Pls dont misundastood me i only wanted 2 knw if u can use d 2yrs diploma 2 apply 4 direct entry 2 oda uni if u get above dat gp or its only unaab u can apply 4 wit their dip so its nt dat am doubting my ability or anytin cos i knw 4sure by Gods grace i shld surpass dat g.p.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Olajide327: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2012
2ndly i guess one wil ve to definitely nid to have a higher g.p to be considered 4 courses lyk mech engine or d g.p is uniform 4 all and aw far is d fsp center 4rm d main campus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.