Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) (398 Views)

The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by FrankishKing: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2023
There is no Muslim Jesus for, Jesus and Isa, are two different names and they are same story reframed Jesus dying on the cross and being resurrected is essential to Christianity in a way it is not for the Arabs. The Romans were some of the cruelest and brutal rulers the world has ever known and the Crucifixion was one of history's most heinous torture deaths. Crucifixion was used to quell rebel to Roman rule and thousands from many Roman ruled lands were crucified before Jesus. Crucifixion also had a spiritual competent that is often overlooked and that is Hades the so called underworld. Ancient people the world over believed only in hell, Hades and the underworld and that when one died without the proper funeral arrangements their soul couldn't travel across the river of Hell to get
to the land of the ancestors. So dying on the cross wasn't just a horrible way to die but it doomed the soul to a purgatory afterlife. Jesus Christ had to go the cross, suffer death, go to Hell and then resurrect to free the minds of His people. Jesus was the first teacher to come and teach heaven to oppressed people who had loss the courage to stand up to the powerful and vicious Romans. An uprising ensued after the crucifixion that destroyed Judea but gave birth to the most powerful religion in the world today Christianity.

The Testimonium Flavianum.” Here it is:

“About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.” (Translation from Loeb Classical Library, italics mine)

The Arabs lived deep in the desert of Arabia protected by the harsh elements of the desert and ranges of mountains. Life for the Arabs was very free and nomadic and he didn't suffer under Roman rule because the Arab was a fierce pagan warrior. It was very late, nearly 6 centuries after Jesus before Prophet Muhammad preached Monothiesm to the Arabians. Even though the story of Jesus was taught to Arabs the story had to be reframed to fit the Arab mind. The very thought of a man dying mercilessly upon a cross for others is foreign to the fighting spirit of the Arab. A reframe is not the same story it is a new one.

Where in the Quran does it say Jesus was not crucified?
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

What does reframing mean?
n. a process of reconceptualizing a problem by seeing it from a different perspective. Altering the conceptual or emotional context of a problem often serves to alter perceptions of the problem's difficulty and to open up possibilities for solving it.

In Islam is it not proper to say that Jesus died on the cross. Under Muslim rule it is considered Kaffir. Yet under Christian rule Muslims can believe the Jesus did not die on the cross and its not an issue. In Islam Jesus is only a prophet and under Muslim rule to say Jesus is the son of God is considered Shirk. Under Christian rule Muslims can believe in Jesus as a prophet and it is not an issue. Christians can not allow Muslims to rule over them if they expect to keep the balance in the relationship respectful. Christ is the king of kings He is not an underling or mere lord.

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 5:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Eusebius, the master forger cheesy

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Aboks(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2023
who is this wampa this early morning
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maynman:
Eusebius, the master forger cheesy

My point was to show the difference between Isa and Jesus as it pertains to the crucifixion belief. And why Jesus crucifixion was necessary for the Christian and why Arabs reframed it. I am not saying that Muslims are not monothiests only that Islam is a different type.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

My point was to show the difference between Isa and Jesus as it pertains to the crucifixion belief. And why Jesus crucifixion was necessary for the Christian and why Arabs reframed it. I am not saying that Muslims are not monothiests only that Islam is a different type.

Muslims got the name Isa from the correct Aramaic name of jesus which is Isho. Yeshua is a hebrew name.

Alright then.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by bobestman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
You Christians lots make me laugh atimes. Chrislamjew are one and they worship same "God" who appear to them in different costumes. They only differ in doctrines. All copied from an original source lost and forgoten today. When you talk about names as it was in the original Hebrew scripts, those in Islam are far better than those of the Christians. The name that is more questionable is "Jesus". It is has no meaning in any language on earth.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maynman:

Muslims got the name Isa from the correct Aramaic name of jesus which is Isho. Yeshua is a hebrew name.

Alright then.

Yet I quoted Joesphus who was a Judean that was born in 37 A D about 3 years after the Crucificion so his story is rather fresh. The story of Prophet Muhammad comes 600 years after the Cruxificion. Joesphus says the Crucificion happened and the Quran says it never happened.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
bobestman:
You Christians lots make me laugh atimes. Chrislamjew are one and they worship same "God" who appear to them in different costumes. They only differ in doctrines. All copied from an original source lost and forgoten today. When you talk about names as it was in the original Hebrew scripts, those in Islam are far better than those of the Christians. The name that is more questionable is "Jesus". It is has no meaning in any language on earth.

It's a new name completely Jesus isn't Aramaic or Hebrew.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

Yet I quoted Joesphus who was a Judean that was born in 37 A D about 3 years after the Crucificion so his story is rather fresh. The story of Prophet Muhammad comes 600 years after the Cruxificion. Joesphus says the Crucificion happened and the Quran says it never happened.

Jospehus wrote about Judas of Galilee and not Iesus chrestus, and if we are to date to events in the book it doesn’t tally with jesus iesus story.
All the copy of jospehus books we have now is gotten from Eusebius, a early Christian father and a forger, it’s not exactly a good source for Iesus chrestus.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maynman:

Jospehus wrote about Judas of Galilee and not Iesus chrestus, and if we are to date to events in the book it doesn’t tally with jesus story.
All the copy of jospehus books we have now is gotten from a Eusebius, a early Christian father and a forger, it’s not exactly a good source for Iesus chrestus.

There is no Muslim Jesus. The Isa of Islam is not the same Jesus of Christianity. Jesus was not a Muslim. And the historical name of Jesus is Yeshua Ben Yossef.
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by bobestman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

It's a new name completely Jesus isn't Aramaic or Hebrew.

You are right. That means "Jesus" has nothing to do with the name of the Hebrew messiah. The ppl of the Almighty father are called after his name. Even the true Hebrew messiah said he came in his father's name. Their names either start or end with EL or YA. Many examples are in your bible. You can't do same with Jesus. The name is meaningless in all languages of the earth. That can't be the name of the son of "God° Almighty. Also note the language they spoke when the messiah came was Aramaic. So their names are either in Hebrew or Aramaic. So if you call Isa a fabrication, Jesus also is

1 Like

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

There is no Muslim Jesus. The Isa of Islam is not the same Jesus of Christianity. Jesus was not a Muslim. And the historical name of Jesus is Yeshua Ben Yossef.

The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace".
The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe".

The Iesus chrestus in New Testament is a Roman Propaganda.
Your jesus is son of Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera, and if you want to sound jewish, it’s called Yeshu’a Ben Panthera.

And once again, josephus was talking about Judas of Galilee that later became Iesus chrestus in your New Testament created by the chrestians.

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
There is no Cushite Jesus. grin

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jewish Slave mentality. grin

King james, yes the one from KJV was Bisexual shocked

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by Maynman: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
About time i write an article on the templar root and the later masonic influence , especially their Kirk where Helios Chrestus was worshipped before Iesus Chrestus came to scene cheesy

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by FrankishKing: 2:00am On Jul 16, 2023
There is no Muslim Jesus
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by paxonel(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2023
At the end of the day it's a free world, everyone are entitled to their beliefs.
.No Muslim can come into the heart of any Christian to take away what he or she already believes,

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

neither do any Christian interested in taking away what Muslims believes
The most important thing is, you are alive and believing or doubting something
Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by FrankishKing: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
paxonel:
At the end of the day it's a free world, everyone are entitled to their beliefs.
.No Muslim can come into the heart of any Christian to take away what he or she already believes,

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

neither do any Christian interested in taking away what Muslims believes
The most important thing is, you are alive and believing or doubting something

There is more of Islam controlled by the Freemasonry Illuminati than Christianity and Lucifer is out to convert all people to his religion.

The key to understanding this is the history of the Knights Templar. The Muslims were divided into two different groups with one group of Muslims allied with the Templars to fight the Islamic Caliphate from Egypt that was not of Prophet Muhammad and they worshipped the gods of Egypt. Freemasons are not Knights Templar that is a trick to cover their Anti Christ deception.

Isa is not Jesus. There is no Muslim Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Isa Is Not Jesus (There Is No Muslim Jesus) by FrankishKing: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Prophet Muhammad like Atenaken took previous religion and reframed it. Prophet Muhammad took Allah from the 360 gods worshipped in the Kaaba creating one God thus monotheism. Atenaken took Aten among the many Egyptian gods and declared Aten the only God thus creating Monotheism in Kemet. Early Christians took Jesus from Yeshua which means Yah Saves creating one God thus Monotheism. Scientifically there is only one Creator who has many emanations that men have divided into separate gods. Reforming religious systems back to the source of one God worship is quite common as hoy men bring Man back to the straight path, no specific religion has a monopoly upon Monotheism as there other Monotheisms besides Christianity, Islam and even that of Atenaken. There is only one force that seeks to force all people into one world system regardless of their spiritual progress and that is Lucifer also known as Azazel the leader of the 7 fallen angels.

Religion must not be by compulsion for it goes against the law of spiritual progress that lies within each bloodline. The forced conversion of Indigenous People around the world to Christianity and Islam has resulted in the pagan world forming an alliance called the New World Order. This whole deciettful uprising is being declared against White Supremacy yet Lucifer is behind it. The Whiteman does not rule the world, Satan is the prince of this world. The Whiteman did not conquer the world through Guns, Germs or Bombs it was Satan that divided man. Everywhere that the European or Islam went to conquer they were greeted by fractions of Indigenous People who wanted to join the world system and these people betrayed their own. Study the art of war, it says do not fight an enemy on its own territory because they know it better than you. The world system controlled by the Illuminati conquered easily so many foreign lands because a fraction of the people in those lands helped the colonizers master the land then the people.

The God of Egypt is Lucifer the Sun God Ra the angel false god who masks himself as an angel of Light.

Yahweh has no lunar aspect in the OT (rather he is associated with rain, war, creation, and the sun in some passages). The Egyptian name, while seemingly similar in English, is not philologically equivalent with the name Yahweh in the OT. The Egyptian god is jˁḥ in Egyptian, with a pharyngeal fricative. This fricative is equivalent to ḥeth in Hebrew, not he. So פינחס is the Hebrew equivalent of P᾽‑Nḥsy "the Nubian". Another Egyptian name in the OT is חרנפר which is from ḥr.nfr “Horus is good/beautiful”. So if Yahweh were really borrowed from Egyptian, it would have ḥeth rather than he.

Yahweh is not Yahwe.

360 gods of Freemasonic worship of ancient Arabia

(1) (Reply)

Sabbath Day Arguement / House Fellowship,how Often Do U Attend It. / Benefits Of Wisdom (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.