Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed (9620 Views)

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) / Could This Be True Girls Pls For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by chima2011: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
A woman at a bar on a Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who, according to hospital and police reports, gang violated her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat Desecrates, along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood and Progesterex, essentially a small sterilization pill.   

The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to violation AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date violation drug.   

As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't get pregnant; she won't conceive from the violation and the despoiler needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.   

The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - They are P*E*R*M*A*N* E*N*T!!! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses,  Any female who takes it will NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE,  The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university.   

It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it,   
Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls,  Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended.   

Please make the effort to forward this on to all you know,  Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives!   

SOURCE: http://naweown.com/blogs/viewstory/329
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by slimyem: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
thank you for sharing this.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by polokor60(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
great info poster,moderators front page please,this is a very serious issue.this message should be spread to the nooks and crannies of this nation and even across the shores.the heart of this present generation is desperately wicked.ladies be warned(awuff non get bone but e dey pain belle) angry
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by BodyKiss(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
I consider Seun an id!ot, given the way he censor words on this site.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by Akainzo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
@OP, It is quite sad that in this age and time, with all the available means of checking/confirming information, you would come to post something like the above angry angry angry

This story has been debunked for such a long time (more than a decade! shocked) and a simple search would have shown you that it is just a myth, an urban legend meant only for beer parlour discussions and simpletons.

Google is your friend, USE IT! For the sake of others see this links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterex and http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blprogesterex.htm
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by honeric01(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
drinkers, una dey hear? party riders una dey hear? buy me a drink, buy a drink, don't go and buy yourself bareness o.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by chima2011: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
Akainzo:

@OP, It is quite sad that in this age and time, with all the available means of checking/confirming information, you would come to post something like the above angry angry angry

This story has been debunked for such a long time (more than a decade! shocked) and a simple search would have shown you that it is just a myth, an urban legend meant only for beer parlour discussions and simpletons.

Google is your friend, USE IT! For the sake of others see this links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterex and http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blprogesterex.htm

I am a vet student and I can tell you that if you take those drugs you will be sterilized. maybe the story is exaggerated but the sum and substance is real.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by Akainzo(m): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2011
chima2011:

I am a vet student and I can tell you that if you take those drugs you will be sterilized. maybe the story is exaggerated but the sum and substance is real.

And which of the drugs would cause the sterility? a-Rohypnol ; b-Progesterex or c-Desecrates?

The only valid drug in the list is the Rohypnol, which is a very strong sedative and can be used to facilitate a violation but does not, and cannot cause sterility.
I do wonder what you are learning in vet school o!
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by kemmeye: 1:46am On Oct 07, 2011
Akainzo:

And which of the drugs would cause the sterility? a-Rohypnol ; b-Progesterex or c-Desecrates?

The only valid drug in the list is the Rohypnol, which is a very strong sedative and can be used to facilitate a violation but does not, and cannot cause sterility.
I do wonder what you are learning in vet school o!

yeah thats the only one i've actually heard about dont know bout the rest
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by itiswell1(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2011
True or not. Just beware.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by claremont(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
This is the kind of loads of horse-shyte we keep on reading on this site! People just post random bullsheeit without even doing simple research to see if there is an iota of truth in it, and what makes it all the more ridiculous, is that some gullible respondents will start scampering among themselves to be the first to nod their heads in agreement to bullsheeit.

This whole post reminds me of what happens in a bull-fighting rodeo tournament; a point here and a point there, with a whole lot of bull in between!

1 Like

Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by forkadict(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nna men. na wah o.

No be everybody wey go school no be illiterate o. This vet doctor vet doctor student na baba illiterate.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by Nayah(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
My GODNESS shocked shocked shocked shocked
Please help us
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by born2boink(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nairaland girls should listen attentively and make use of this point
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
chima2011:

SOURCE: http://naweown.com/blogs/viewstory/329
A word is enof 4 d wise! I for one don't attend parties(xcept family or friends i TRUST) wink wink n even wen I DO,i neva leave my drink unattended n if i did,i wnt touch dat drink. Na club gals i pity pass,especially ashawos!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by God2man(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
kimberluge:

A word is enof 4 d wise! I for one don't attend parties(xcept family or friends i TRUST) wink wink n even wen I DO,i neva leave my drink unattended n if i did,i wnt touch dat drink. Na club gals i pity pass,especially ashawos!! [/b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In every rumour,there is an element of truth. There is sense in nonsense. @kimberfluge. You are wise. The most important thing is to learn from the so called "bull shit". Watch and pray. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed by lepasharon(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
honeric01:

drinkers, una dey hear? party riders una dey hear? buy me a drink, buy a drink, don't go and buy yourself bareness o.

lool abi oo

(1) (Reply)

9ja Best Hilarious Pics / List Of The Most Ugly Footballers! / Where To Buy UNFILTERED RAW HONEY In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.