Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University (50777 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Pj12345: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2023
NO DOUBT, DIS WAS HOW D FAILD PRESIDENT, SENATORS, HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS IN ABUJA DROWNING OF OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA VIA MISMANAGEMENT STARTED
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜†πŸ€£
I'm not based there at the moment but could invite you over next time I visit. My family and I would be glad to honor your invitation thoughπŸ‘

Hahahahahahaha...

I heard its very far.... what can 400k do from let's say Thursday to Sunday?

1 Like

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Buddha3:

Please have sense!

Akwa Ibom is not Calabar.

How..?

What was akwa ibom carved out from?
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Counterfeit: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2023
This Student Union president is nothing but an inconsequential minor when it comes to governance. Imagine..at a federal university? No South East, no South West or North?
Stupid boy..
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by nazicartel(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2023
sylve11:

The same thing with Rivers state.

The youths discuss only two things "politics and how to play merrybet" embarassed cool
omoh ehh.. how can a young man wake up and tell you he or she will be a politician. Just like that ooo. You're supposed to have a life first before venturing into politics. Young boys are been celebrated on fb for getting S.A positions.... Mtcheew
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2023
You will be blaming politicians.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by IbrahimSola: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Learning fast from Ayade of Cross River and Wike of Rivers State. Appointing thousands of aides instead of building factories and industries.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by IbrahimSola: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Counterfeit:
This Student Union president is nothing but an inconsequential minor when it comes to governance. Imagine..at a federal university? No South East, no South West or North?
Stupid boy..

This is why you fail exams as if village people don't like you...

It is CLEARLY WRITTEN "AKWA IBOM S-T-A-T-E UNIVERSITY. And you call it Federal? Then what is University of Uyo?

Though I agree that there shd be other states there too in this his comedy. He's learning from your past hero Baba Go Slow that appointed 95% Northerners into positions. This guy is nepotistic like his mentor Bubu.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Otasikwe(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Who's that Juanita Chidinma please
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by armadeo(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2023
I don't blame the sug president I blame all thos epeople who gained admission and their goal is the be p.a to an sug president.

Lol.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by yusluvad(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2023
This is too much!
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by MrBONE2(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Galaxyss:
Not bad... Seems like he is more concerned about publicity.

Damn it, seems the Bwana got a lot of Defenders grin

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

How..?

What was akwa ibom carved out from?

That Akwa Ibom was carved from Cross River doesn't make present day Akwa Ibom to be calabar.

Stop standing logic on its head.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Nicolo360: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2023
Counterfeit:
Stupid boy..

You no see Chidinma for there?
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by tabaralph: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2023
domesifa:
Upon proper investigation and scrutiny, viz-a-viz cum credibility and zeal towards the above Union growth and development, I, hereby offer this appointment to the following persons for effective and smooth run of this administration.

Cc.
Abasifreke Benson
15-07-2023

#IGNITE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0wUxm5NEV6fyDQgfzp1su4ezh641zdQr3Sg8BKTVDUhn2EqEbBAcoCgE3h6ThFXHgl&id=100009869467314&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Na so dem dey start, imagine if these lots becomes ward councillors or chairmen
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by oyoofong(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Oh,boy.Na real Government ooo!
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Hahahahahahaha...

I heard its very far.... what can 400k do from let's say Thursday to Sunday?
400k is good money but your tastes spends the money. The place has spots for everyone, big league ballers to wheel barrow merchants. The best part is within any platform of enjoyment πŸ˜‰, there's always a spice of hospitality anywhere you go πŸšΆπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ΈβœŒπŸ’™
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Idaraobong5(f): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Calabar doings...

Always different....hahahahahahaha..I need me some calabar babe
inwang
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

400k is good money but your tastes spends the money. The place has spots for everyone, big league ballers to wheel barrow merchants. The best part is within any platform of enjoyment πŸ˜‰, there's always a spice of hospitality anywhere you go πŸšΆπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ΈβœŒπŸ’™

I love clubs but I don't do alcohol....I dont mind balling if need be. I like site seeing too and calabar babe

What's inwang my guy
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Idaraobong5:
inwang

What's inwang?
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

I love clubs but I don't do alcohol....I dont mind balling if need be. I like site seeing too and calabar babe

What's inwang my guy

You say wetin........? You like club but you don't do alcohol 😳 As in you dey olosho quarters but you nor dey do olosho, I'm not understanding you my broda man!
..........Inwang is a name, as in Farm.
But the derogatory meaning on the streets is being a jewman🀭 as in JJC....
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Idaraobong5:
inwang

Ur papa
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

You say wetin........? You like club but you don't do alcohol 😳 As in you dey olosho quarters but you nor dey do olosho, I'm not understanding you my broda man!
..........Inwang is a name, as in Farm.
But the derogatory meaning on the streets is being a jewman🀭 as in JJC....

Yop..I only drink 1 can coke...doesn't mean I'm not high not just on alcohol

1 Like

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by obotematics: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
What is this?
Can't be Aluta that year!
Let me enter day akpaden
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yop..I only drink 1 can coke...doesn't mean I'm not high not just on alcohol
Hmmmmmm....ok ooooπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by dafeoroyo: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Abasifreke,na wa o
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by remigiusizunna(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
That DANIEL EK0EYONG who's alloted with the office of Chief Security Officer (CSO) must be a cultist.
Since I was born,and now I am getting old..... I have never seen any CSO in any SUG that's not a cultist.

Brothers have you seen??

1 Like

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by vatiqan(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Calabar doings...

Always different....hahahahahahaha..I need me some calabar babe

You're just dumb; else you should have known the difference between Akwa Ibom and Cross River! Calabar doings, kee you there!

1 Like

Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Empty Barrels. A Student Union Leader that could barely construct a proper sentence in English.

Most SUG president speaks well.
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by saintkeppy(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Counterfeit:
Stupid boy..

It's actually a State University not Federal
Re: See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University by belcom10(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Instead of focusing of academic issues, you will see them parading as politicians.

Some of them even graduate with low grade. Akwa ibom youth or student should wake up. There are other fields of life to flourish in not only politics.

In the future, Maybe when successful in your field, if need be you are requested or you see the need to serve the people. You enter politics because you have something to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case / 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.