Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: (3183 Views)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target / Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by otesy: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2011
Good morning house, I am totally fed up with Access bank. I do not work there but someone really close to me does. They are slave drivers. How can some one go to work today and come back tomorrow? Are there no labor laws guiding these things? Why do the staff condone it, I just had to vent cos I have had it up to here with them,
Re: Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by yamakuza: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2011
That cant possibly be a general case.

If you go today and return tomorrow, when would you be required to go back again? Tomorrow or next?
Re: Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by georgywest(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2011
sometime in August, i was at the third stage of their interview for a graduate trainee, we were asked to open 30 accounts of 50k deposit on each account within a week! Not only the accounts, but were asked to write an essay of 1000 words in 2 days; why i want to work with access bank.
I couldnt make it because how would i have convinced people to open an account when i have not been given the job.
A friend was able to open a total of 600k within 5 days but was rejected by access bank. That's preposterous!
Re: Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by AjanleKoko: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
What crap.
Essays I can understand, but why the account gra gra?
Sebi they said they have money?
Re: Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by muyoto: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
otesy:

Good morning house, I am totally fed up with Access bank. I do not work there but someone really close to me does. They are slave drivers. How can some one go to work today and come back tomorrow? Are there no labor laws guiding these things? Why do the staff condone it, I just had to vent cos I have had it up to here with them,

shuo [i]odi [/i]serious!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Access Bank, The Slave Drivers Bank: by elvismike(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
i wish to throw a little light on some of the games that Nigerian banks play with with applicants.

They give you unrealistic targets that they know is impossible for you to achieve. This is because they have no initial plan of employing athough they still desire to expand their deposit base.
they know that there are desperate applicants always willing to give a try so they capitalise on that. You work your ass of trying to reach their target but you cant.

Already, you have succeeded in getting them some customers and increased their deposit base and they throw you out but the customers you made and their deposits still remains theirs. AND YOU DONT GET EMPLOYED OR COMPENSATED FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT MEETING THEIR TARGET AND YOU DONT POINT ANY ACCUSING FINGER AT THEM BUT AT YOURSELF.

THAT IS WHAT OUR BANKING SECTOR HAS DEGENERATED INTO. IT HAPPENED TO ME SEVERALLY AND THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT ,HENCE IT CONTINUES.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting 2016/2017! Apply Now / Linux Exam Rh302 / Wall And House Paint Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.