Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover (55124 Views)

Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Octopusssy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
an autopsy should tell us the cause of death, all this assumption won't do the parties involve any good.
True
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by GeorgeRasks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
adecz

[/color]Yahoo ➕[/quote]

Don't think its Yahoo +
Lets wait for the police to investigate.....
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Think9ja(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
callmevirus:

There's no other way to spot a stupid child rather than this.

Thunder fire you and your fellow pigs, especially the Onitsha main market trader

BAT till 2031

Sai Atiku
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Espelbengz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
How Dem take know say na 28yrs she be?
😳🙄
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Basiliun: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Means she was alive when the man left, if not, why was the door locked inside ? Who then closed the door if the Lady was unconscious before he left? And if the hotel room was closed by the deceased which Means,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by dannyspeejay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Everyone should be very careful!!!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by bonnyhope: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Comedian2019:

Did you see them kn@cking?
Some of you guys will just open your mouth wide without connecting to the main hub.
Let's urge the law enforcement agents to investigate diligently and thoroughly to unravel the cause. The prime suspect must be questioned.

De here de ask lawyer questions
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by chessguru(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Galaxyss:
Cause of death is unknown so, won't know maybe it was health related or otherwise.

The culprit would be caught since he paid via bank transfer, the police should be able to get him with the details he provided.

Rip to the dead.
for now some transfers are not traceable , i hope this one can be traced though , CBN needs to erase all 1st tier accounts
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by MrSmithy: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why e be say na only woman dey top chat for ritual, murder etc cases? When dem tell ona to stay one place ona no dey hear... God help u guys oh!
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by callmevirus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Think9ja:

Thunder fire you and your fellow pigs, especially the Onitsha main market trader

BAT till 2031

Sai Atiku

You're proving my point here
Do you believe that this ordinary 8k will reach?
If you never get this 8k hell will let loose because we have already calculated how you will spend your own share.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Bigchristo: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Atleast quote people politely it will not bring u down, i have my opinion u have u opinion, and don't act like u have any value to even my last born. Stop insulting people who don't put mouth into ur matter.
so what’s paining you in this matter? Because I said Africa mentality? That’s not an insult is a way of thinking that has been used to make us believe n reason from rest of the world, if this happens abroad white man won’t jump into conclusions that she was used for ritual they will investigate the crime and find out what happens if possibly they will do an autopsy, I’m not even your mate to state with, speaking about value someone like you who quickly dab into talking about value has nothing, my opinion still remains the fact that shit happens don’t quickly jump into conclusions this days everything is blamed on ritual like we don’t do investigation into crimes anymore, I would have agreed with your opinion if there was mutilated parts in her body but nothing of such, not when you see it boldly written that an inhaler was found in her nose, from security instincts you will know the person must have been trying to make her feel alright probably it was too late and the person don’t want to be caught on the scene, that’s why he absconded, listen my friend not every person here are kids, fear not go let you tell my first son that word him go tear you slap
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by talented321: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
I didnot said she was killed due to ritual or whatever, i only state the present lifestyle practicing over this part of the world, but i don't know if u are one those victims u just begin to para.
U that calling this that, is that the outcome of the story u have heard or u are just inventing yours.
The way u quote me today i don't think u will have the guts to even talk to my last daughter on the road, Whether she no go beat u black&blue, so if u are old u respect urself.
Bigchristo:
so what’s paining you in this matter? Because I said Africa mentality? That’s not an insult is a way of thinking that has been used to make us think from of of the world, if this happens abroad white man won’t jump into conclusions that she was used for ritual they will investigate the crime and find what happens if possibly they will do an autopsy, I’m not even your mate to state with, speaking about value someone like you who quickly dab into talking about value has nothing.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by nedekid: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nazgul:
It could be a deliberate murder by the guy. Maybe they had an argument which escalated to a fight and she was hit and died immediately.

It could be that the lady had underlying health issues and most likely died during their intense sex romp.

It could be that the guy used her for rituals.

We would never know. But since the guy made payment to the hotel through bank transfer, it shouldn't be difficult for the police to trace that account, get his details and have him arrested.
You will know when an autopsy is done.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Formation10: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
The blame is to all the staffs in the hotel, hotel staffs should be very vigilant now can someone came into your hotel with someone and is going all alone without question, even if he is coming back a staff should go and check before letting him go,we all know what is happening in Nigeria young men and boys using young girls,my advice to all hotel staffs they should be checking anybody that comes with anybody and he or she is going out without the other one

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Bigchristo: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
I didnot said she was killed due to ritual or whatever, i only state the present lifestyle practicing over this part of the world, but i don't know if u are one those victims u just begin to para.
U that calling this that, is that the outcome of the story u have heard or u are just inventing yours.
The way u quote me today i don't think u will have the guts to even talk to my last daughter on the road, Whether she no go beat u black&blue, so if u are old u respect urself.
See this agbaya you don change mouth just now now, Abeg just get out na fool you be
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by pooozeee(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2023

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by obuburam: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2023
This is very tragic but the receptionist no do well now. He/She should have confirmed the health status of the girl before they allowed him leave the hotel.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Origin(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Because the major clientele of hotels are fornicators, hotels refuse to embarrass and inconvenience their clientele by vetting and certifying them.

Ask for a copy of their ID . Ask for deposit, take their picture and thumbprint for record purposes. If guests stay in the room do the same for guests. Get contact details of guests and even next of kin for emergency purposes. Standard record just to safeguard the hotel owners.

Clientele should pay with transfer or POS so a financial record exists.

Girls should recognize how vulnerable they are and thread gently. Even if visiting a friend at an hotel take a friend along, no night visits, tell family and friends your location, and pray
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by talented321: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Olosho always support olosho it is normal thing so i am not suprised. But don't quote me with ur useless and irresponsible lifestyle, but one day as they use that one u will be next be fucking around. Nonsense.
Bigchristo:
See this agbaya you don change mouth just now now, Abeg just get out na fool you be
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by godofuck231: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. what am I seeing 🙈🙈🙈
dummy! Thats iron yam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.