Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,992 members, 7,856,016 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover (55148 Views)

Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Exactly

Are both of you for real? Are you a virgins??

If no

Burn in hell
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Sambai65(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Everybody just want to make it by force in this countrx, men are into ritual, yahoo, drugs and other fast ways while girls are running after already made guys forgetting that nothing is free in this world and nothing good come easy.
It is well' rip to the d**th.
yen yen nairaland olosho will come for you soon grin grin grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Comedian2019: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Am not sure it was ritual related if not he wouldn't have paid via bank transfer(unless he is dumb).
My thought is mayb she died of asthmatic attack coz those ppl their life no strong.I once had a babe who was asthmatic so I know them
Another possibility. We hope Police carry out thorough investigation.
Meanwhile, the guy must be apprehended for interrogation
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Tommydare(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2023
G boy spotted
talented321:
Try to read and understand, he go save u
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by LahokuDave: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Toto nation
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Am not sure it was ritual related if not he wouldn't have paid via bank transfer(unless he is dumb).

That's cause the action was successfully perpetrated with the help of the garden and suite.

Go check what a garden and suite should look like and why it has no camera to show a face and quick detail of who a Kelvin is in 1hour.

We know what we are doing,soon they will see the god they think they know
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by SeriouslySense(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Benrosaria:

Are both of you for real? Are you a virgins??

If no

Burn in hell

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Comedian2019: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2023
bonnyhope:
When will our ladies learn how to stay one place

They keep on opening their legs and losing their Ives all in the name of iPhone and fast foods
Did you see them kn@cking?
Some of you guys will just open your mouth wide without connecting to the main hub.
Let's urge the law enforcement agents to investigate diligently and thoroughly to unravel the cause. The prime suspect must be questioned.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Omoapena(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Everybody just want to make it by force in this countrx, men are into ritual, yahoo, drugs and other fast ways while girls are running after already made guys forgetting that nothing is free in this world and nothing good come easy.

Nah every death be ritual related to you...
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=SeriouslySense post=124474498][/quote]

Thank you.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=SeriouslySense post=124474498][/quote]

Thank you
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by IyanuDeb(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
The greediness of men is becoming too much and the ladies are becoming more desperate
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by poweredcom(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Ago palace way ..okota na home of runs gals and G boys

Well that guy is lucky he may not be caught ...truth be told ..u tink say police get time.to de find person for case wey money no de inside

That olosho is gone jare

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by naijapikin2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Did she die with her birth certificate?
Just wondering o.

Ladies will not listen.

Sorry to say this. Am not a prophet of doom. But you will hear another case again next week or next month.

They just don't learn a lesson.

Well I think I still have. A few RIPs left, so let's me give her.

R. I. P
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by fabolouz1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone enquired about the closing time and when he didn't return ,no attempt was made to make an enquiry .
All the same he will be caught because of the bank info.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
You are welcome.
Benrosaria:

Thank you
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Bigchristo: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Africa mentality, you couldn’t even think of anything else na ritual enter your mind, an inhaler was in her nose which means something must have happened during sex she maybe asthmatic patients and die in process every death shouldn’t be rituals shit happens during sex sometimes
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by chibnnodi: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
What a world! Men can't have women, without money. They can do anything for the money, because that's the ticket to get a woman of your choice.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
You are welcome.

🥰♥️
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Opanka44(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:

I waited to read If the lady's boyfriend returned to the hotel from his supposed club but it wasn't stated in the news. This means the boy or man is responsible for her death. Get him now
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by kelspinall(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
they will continue
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Benrosaria(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
an inhaler was in her nose which means something must have happened during sex she maybe asthmatic patients and die in process every death shouldn’t be rituals shit happens during sex sometimes

Na wetin police talk, not what garden and suite saw
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Puss360(f): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
godofuck231:
Legendary
Lol.. what am I seeing 🙈🙈🙈
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Tizu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
The inhaler suggests that she may be asthmatic.
But the hotel staff were not even intelligent. The lady may have died before the young man exited.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by talented321: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Atleast quote people politely it will not bring u down, i have my opinion u have u opinion, and don't act like u have any value to even my last born. Stop insulting people who don't put mouth into ur matter.
Bigchristo:
Africa mentality, you couldn’t even think of anything else na ritual enter your mind, an inhaler was in her nose which means something must have happened during sex she maybe asthmatic patients and die in process every death shouldn’t be rituals shit happens during sex sometimes
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by APCNig: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
post=124463425:
Another Terrible News, Coming From LAGOS

Proudly Brought To You By

Check the neighborhood that it happened, snd tell yourself which ethnic group(s) live there

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by ShaqFu: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

The guy came out after a few minutes, according to the report. I choose to believe she had an attack of whatever health issue was afflicting her.
an autopsy should tell us the cause of death, all this assumption won't do the parties involve any good.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by sonofsteven: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:

You wey read and understand

Where was it stated that it was ritual related?

And inhaler was found in her mouth, e fit be when Cumming she dey go based on health ground ( we all know about this inability to breathe well,especially asthma)
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by correctguy101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:

The only thing wey dey make me wonder na say, plus all the ritualist stories and blah blah blah, no Nigerian don best Alhadji Monopoly Dangote for the osusu ministry, let alone all those sharp headed techies and capitalists abroad....

Smh
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by mekd: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Was the door locked from inside, if yes then the man might be innocent but if no, then he should know what actually happened
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover by Macdeey: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
godofuck231:
Legendary

Exhibit A1 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.