Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Seme Custom Controller With Siren - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Seme Custom Controller With Siren (689 Views)

The Strange Custom Of Celebrating "Traditional" Marriages Abroad / Custom Of Inheritance In Akwa Ibom And Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seme Custom Controller With Siren by Bowie11(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2011
On my way to Mile 2 now (08.47am), I sam a 3 vehicles convoy made up of 2 Custom pickup trucks with the Seme Custom Controller Peugeot car sandwiched in-between them. I saw the Controller himself in the Peugeot and they were going with full blast blowing siren. I want to know if the law banning the use of siren has been revoked. Or is the man above the law? Or are we still living in the animal farm?

(1) (Reply)

Culture, Food, And Game Quiz / Why do we hang washed clothes inside-out / Imo Youth Forum Lagos State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.