Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! (2765 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2011
Nairalanders i just can't believe it, my friend just called me now telling me that NTA just called him to come to their station for his letter of employment on the 11th of oct 2011,
Re: A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! by infobut(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2011
congrats to ur frend
Re: A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2011
Rolly83:

Nairalanders i just can't believe it, my friend just called me now telling me that NTA just called him to come to their station for his letter of employment on the 11th of oct 2011,

Please nairalanders disregard this post when i got this info i contacted my source in nta who told me that no letter has been given.Please Admin remove this post.Thank You
Re: A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
I bet your friend's friend that told you about this NTA offer letter was Ishilove.

You need to apologise to nlers for misinforming them ab initio. Also you need to be more polite when asking to remove this thread, it was you who created it afterall!
Re: A Call From Nta For Collection Of Employment Letter! by fortunejum: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2011
I bet your friend's friend that told you about this NTA offer letter was Ishilove.

You need to apologise to nlers for misinforming them ab initio. Also you need to be more polite when asking to remove this thread, it was you who created it afterall!

Abiooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Next Stage Of Recruitment After Writing An Aptitude Test? / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.