Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,167 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1522414 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Titaniumental:
If na Pere tried dat thing wey Kuku do for that game today.

We for don dey hear,Pere is evil,pere is dis,Pere is dat.

I hope we can keep this same Energy wen General returns the favour in subsequent games

True. The General will get his pound of flesh. He doesn't forget or forgive

We watch.....

Week 4!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Even me wey like her come Dey vex for her

She no try

The good thing about Alex fans. kiss
We no dey defend or excuse nonsense

Ceec fans will be making every single excuse in this world for her but will be jumping up and down to find fault in Alex..
For their mind dem done see reason to attack Alex.
They see through everyone but that stupid instigating, hateful, wicked dwarf called Ceec that they Stan. They don't ever see her flaws. T

Anyway going back to Alex.
I hope Alex goes to apologize and she and neo get their friendship back. My dance duo embarassed kiss

Make Alex try calm down abeg
I no get strength for shout this season abeg

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatchick: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
mediocre:

His fans will hail him, his haters will criticize him. And that’s exactly what’s going on with Adekunle
This should be wrong, if a favourite does something wrong, the fans should not justify the wrongs.

No one is perfect, we can't do the right things all the time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pillar12:
Military nurse tag wey Pere dey manage jeje

Adekunle don turn am to military cleaner.

Haaaa Kunle really mop the floor with our resident general
Bathong 😭🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Clement1111:

They will take Adekunle down first no matter what

Clement1111 how far? Pere fans are hypocrites and double faced

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eeghe:

Hei ghod
What did she do to you now? She will make CCee BFF oo
Doyin is my friend naa.
Her strategy is making me laugh "neo, I will pour sand in yours, but please don't pour in mine" what?! If I'm neo, it's only in doyin's own I will pour make Mercy kuku win.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes he did but he didn’t shove Pere. Pere said he shoved him. So I guess they are both liars.

havocc:
Adekule dey lie abeg, we all watched adekunle shove pere's bow mid air..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
No wonder whitemoney didn't want to win

See serious fight that broke out in the 2nd stage of this game grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

Adekunle is a cheat! Why will he stand Infront of his box. Did anyone block their own box.

I hate Adekunle for his desperation. Useless human.

He will receive his due

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
The difference between Pepperdem set and other set is the unity they have

They can fight but they still prioritize eachother over any other housemate

Besides Ike, the rest wouldn't even mind pushing mercy their leader all the way to the prize if need be

Same cannot be said for any other set who wants it for themselves

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

Pere is laughing on the table actually.

I feel he wanted Adekunle to touch him and be disqualified.

Pere has control over his emotions.

Yes the General is now laughing but it was amusing seeing Ade trigger him to the point of losing his cool earlier.

Both he and Ade are skilled gamers.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

We watch.....

Week 4!
Lol

Even Biggie no go fit save his ass then

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Neo is the king maker. I'm sure he'll help Doyin win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol he just apologized. He created this drama on purpose due to the gang up against him.

I actually enjoyed it. Not that deep. Even Pere has started smiling.
Not that deep??

Continue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:
Adekunle's emotional fans stop mentioning me. Your guy is too desperate. I loathe that kind of gameplay with everything in me.

Is gangup and Ike's plan to cause chaos not desperation?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Clement1111:

What is cheating again

It was neo bowl ,the one he dropped on the floor cos he was annoyed ....

I shaa love the drama this evening, my 2 niggas . Make they settle..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

This is the problem with you guys

You see how patriots are not hailing Pere as man? He is a man already ...a real man. Fearless and bold

Your 'boy' is trying to man up, you all are celebrating cheesy cheesy

Menh....

The weakling was even flipping his hands and whining his waist like a woman and mimicking what Pere was saying

Jeezzz.... juvenile much

cheesy

Very childish guy. No wonder twitter folks call him Aunty KuKu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
havocc:
Adekule dey lie abeg, we all watched adekunle shove pere's bow mid air..
because he was out of the game already. Why pour sand in a person's container when you are already out of the game cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Neo says he won't play let the girls go head to head grin

Lmao
Plan has scattered cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:
Doyin lobbying for Neo to pour his sand on Mercy's bowl.
Sheis seriously lobbying for this HOH...Telling WM to go reason Mercy..

Mercy that has sworn to fight like 300spartans on this.

This HMs are joking with Mercy..She uses every tool needed to get what she wants.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
thatigboman:
Doyin is my friend naa.
Her strategy is making me laugh "neo, I will pour sand in yours, but please don't pour in mine" what?! If I'm neo, it's only in doyin's own I will pour make Mercy kuku win.

cheesy
My problem is that Doyin cannot beg and it will cost her
She should ask him nicely

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
thatchick:

This should be wrong, if a favourite does something wrong, the fans should not justify the wrongs.

No one is perfect, we can't do the right things all the time

I really don’t know what you guys are so offended about sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eeghe:
Doyin, do not bend to Kidd
Retain your fiery, fiece authenticity my love

I swear…. Doyin has sense.. I thought all the serenren those boys were doing with her earlier today would make her loose guard..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Adekunle begging big brother to forgive him for playing dirty.

He deranked pere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Neo Mr it’s all games and fun. What a sore loser. The moment you said you were not playing again, biggie froze everyone so while you were not playing, no one else was playing so what you on about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Time for the final round
All housemates move to the arena
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ike doesn’t want Mercy to win, that’s why he doesn’t want Neo to give up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Threebear:
His haters say Adekunle brings nothing to the show, yet everyday he's trending.

Every week he's in the top 5 list of the most talked about housemates.

When una go dead this fake narrative?
Lol.

Pere
Cross
WhiteMoney
Neo
Kidd
Ike

Deybfollow Adekunle for back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Adekunle is just a hopeless coward slowpoke. Shouting lagos island should not allow pere come to the island. Stupid coward. Pere can even go to lagos island and beat up the hungry, senseless adekuku there and area boys will be there hailing him.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

We watch.....

Week 4!

Ade will ultimately smash the private

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
garfield1:

Pere ganged up and ade countered and rubbished him,simple.so you can shift to mercy's silicon as usual
Any where belle face human...🤣🤣🤣

Lowkey Igbo hater shift one corner.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Altrarecords:
The difference between Pepperdem set and other set is the unity they have

They can fight but they still prioritize eachother over any other housemate

Besides Ike, the rest wouldn't even mind pushing mercy their leader all the way to the prize if need be

Same cannot be said for any other set who wants it for themselves
Even Ike would be happy if Mercy wins. Pepper Dem Gang get doings

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.