Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472930 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
So Cross and Tolanibaj have always been that tightly close and even close to Cross' sisters. Why was she now behaving otherwise at times just because Neo said he didn't like her hanging out with the other guys? Of course There's nothing wrong in trying to please at times (considering Neo dey help her at times) but mingle with others and even flirt, even if it's just to create a fun environment.

No one is asking her to kiss or do anything deep but light flirting here and there. Even Neo is mingling with the girls and could even get pardon me in one of these days sef. I mean Neo is building his strategy, she should build hers too. She's even stopped being friendly with Adekunle because of Neo and the fight situation.

Anyway, Cross described Tolanibaj to tee. Peaceful but always has the right thing to say (both when she's provoked or when she wants to appease someone). I feel both of them have similar personalities though. That is, Easy going and a flirt of course 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Coldie:

Ceec is the woman, Mercy Alex Angel and Illebaye wish they were

Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
This cameraman likes doyin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Stanleynf:
who be this one grin this one don go buy fuel 700 come dey look for who to vex for oga rest.... Giel carry go darling kiss

LoL I'm ok grin
I said I'm done with him not done updating grin

They've been dragging me because of my updates for 6 years now

I still dey here grin

Updating grin

Thank you kiss
That was kind kiss

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Twoclans:

I understand what you want ,but sometimes the game is the game.

He should not build his game completely around his partner ,it is risky.I know he is smart enough to understand that.

You dey mind shippers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Period!!!
She said something sometime ago that cemented this.

This thing they do in the house whereby they all recommend and unanimously agree to save someone for pardon me needs to stop.

In the house, everybody should go in there and say who they vibe with and feel should be pardoned and really deserves it.

Anybody who believes they are doing anything right shouldn't be scared of going to the voting pool.

What makes a reality tv show interesting is the element of unpredictability.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lmao

Ilebaye warning pere that next time if he's to say something sweet.

He should never forget to add she's the most beautiful Gen z baddie he has ever seen

Ilebaye I support you grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

LoL I'm ok grin

They've been dragging me because of my update for 5 years now

I still dey here grin

Updating grin

Thank you kiss
That was kind kiss

Thanks for always updating Giel

I always enjoy your explicit updates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
jenifer007:

Thanks for always updating Giel

I always enjoy your explicit updates

LoL, thank you kiss that's sweet kiss
You guys
I'm ok grin

I promise grin kiss

But thank you kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

LoL I'm ok grin

They've been dragging me because of my update for 5 years now

I still dey here grin

Updating grin

Thank you kiss
That was kind kiss
grin keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Coldie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney and angel

Awww whitemoney says angel is very intelligent and he would always pray to be in her team in SYE because she can cram a dictionary.
Aww.

Whitemoney says angel is very intuitive and Angel told whitemoney in the second week you are the winner of the show
Your star is bright when we see a star we will know

Whitemoney says she's very sweet he has been her driver. Pick her and drop her

Angel is the Highest whitemoney party jellof buyer
She has supported his business
She supports his business without telling him

Whitemoney says he loves her like a sister that's why he can never get an erection for her
He told he loves her for life.

Then angel why did you come in with fake beef for Whitemoney

Angel to whitemoney

In the second week I knew he would win the show because I was a seer
Whitemoney is one of the most funny men she has ever met. The funniest
Whitemoney is always driving her somewhere
He's selfless
He caters to people.
They are alike because they are not
He is a confidant
He is trustworthy. He will keep your spirits
He is strong willed a determined strong principled man
He's full of wisdom
She's happy to have met him and buying his jellof is the least they can do because
He's very sweet.
He's intelligent especially business wise.
Good business man very strategic
She thinks he is a man
When you look for a man. He has all the qualities one will look for in a man
She is glad to have met him in SYE
She loves him very very very much even though she doesn't show it.
He's one of the people she's happy is here with her in allstars.

Awww angel

Big brother, Aquafina
Make it co winners
Alex and Frodd, whitemoney and angel for the win.

Aww, my heart.
This is so sweet!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Dominique please vote for Ilebaye. cry

She is in the bottom bottom.

Why Should She though?? So you know it's Doyin only that have gotten her back in that House?yet your teammate won't Stop badmouthing Her, Calling Her derogatory names
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This is so sweet!!
Angel don press button again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tolani Abeg stop. I neva ready to die.

Your paddy of life is your fresh of breath air

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Pere and ilebaye

Pere calls her his daughter
Most people have not achieved what ilebaye has achieved at her age
She's very expressive
She doesn't care what people say do or think.
She's always herself.

She was asking him if that was all

Ilebaye to pere.
The first time they met be called her his daughter and she said my father
He checks up on her and makes her feel like her brother came to check up on her
He told her she won't go home
And he went to call Alex her mother to take care of her
She felt so relieved and at peace.
Pere is strong, determined in as much as people don't see his good side. They are always seeing his bad side
A number of housemate laughs
He's a softie inside.
She's grateful for the care and love he shows.

Ilebaye tells pere to say she's beautiful and smart grin

They are done grin
This kind father and daughter eh cheesy
I’m blushing!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

Angel don press button again? grin grin
Na only Illebaye get my mumu button!grin
For her sake,I fit go fight Putin!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kw kwa kwa kwa
Someone posted this and wrote “Mercy’s ex”!
Choi!
I don die!🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Coldie:

Venita accent is soooooo fake, maybe ba ephizy mk her no gree leave the accent so she held onto it.
Venita and her UK residence was on and off, but she gets UK accent pass kidd, vee, khafi, combined despite the fact that they stayed in the UK all their life.

I called it first. That's not even accent, she basically mumbles her words to sound jand
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Coldie:

Based on what abeg?

Manners? Looks? Accomplishments? Education? Oratory? Grammar? Body?

What sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmmm… mercy mercy u lie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ilebaye says it to their face that they hate Pere: “In as much as you people don't like Pere, he's sweet. Pere, you're so sweet.”!!!

I think Pete’s my 2nd fave for now!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kw kwa kwa kwa
Someone posted this and wrote “Mercy’s ex”!
Choi!
I don die!🤣🤣🤣

Lol. Same person that said Adekunle is not her class oh.
Class don suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
When did Frodd turn this cocky?

See him talking down about Doyin?

This Frodd guy is something else. Same way he called Adekunle small boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Pere and ilebaye

Pere calls her his daughter
Most people have not achieved what ilebaye has achieved at her age
She's very expressive
She doesn't care what people say do or think.
She's always herself.

She was asking him if that was all

Ilebaye to pere.
The first time they met be called her his daughter and she said my father
He checks up on her and makes her feel like her brother came to check up on her
He told her she won't go home
And he went to call Alex her mother to take care of her
She felt so relieved and at peace.
Pere is strong, determined in as much as people don't see his good side. They are always seeing his bad side
A number of housemate laughs
He's a softie inside.
She's grateful for the care and love he shows.

Ilebaye tells pere to say she's beautiful and smart grin

They are done grin
This kind father and daughter eh cheesy
Yinmu.
He did all these daughter and daddy with Angel in SYE and still gave her preek to suck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
So Cross and Tolanibaj have always been that close and even close to Cross' sisters. Why was she now behaving otherwise at times just because Neo said he didn't like her hanging out with the other guys? Of course There's nothing wrong in trying to please at times (considering Neo dey help her at times) but mingle with others and even flirt, even if it's just to create a fun environment.

No one is asking her to kiss or do anything deep but light flirting here and there. Even Neo is mingling with the girls and could even get pardon me in one of these days sef. I mean Neo is building his strategy, she should build hers too. She's even stopped being friendly with Adekunle because of Neo and the fight situation. I mean where's her strategy? Lol.

Anyway, Cross described Tolanibaj to tee. Peaceful but always has the right thing to say (of course she does either when she's provoked or when she wants to appease someone). I feel both of them have similar personalities though. That is, Easy going and a flirt of course 🤣

I read this. I liked it too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
OldBeer:
Yinmu.
He did all these daughter and daddy with Angel in SYE and still gave her preek to suck.

Saskay was his daughter and not angel

Be calming down abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na from this HOH lounge we go get many premium gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
davodyguy:
When did Frodd turn this cocky?

See him talking down about Doyin?

This Frodd guy is something else. Same way he called Adekunle small boy
are we watching the same TV Frodd said Doyin betrayed ILebaye and took the chance for Pardon me.. Frodd said Doyin is lazy and refused to clean up? she keeps taking things from their kitchen in the BFF room and bringing them down.. What part is the lie??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you. smiley

Dstv and Gotv app votes done and dusted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dick head Adekunle will be poking nose in people that are family.. Oga dey your lane..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
thatigboman:
partial, biased, incomplete reporting. Imagine if people depend on your reports to make decisions. It's people like u that are in white house and also rock writing nonsense claiming weapons of mass destruction where there is none, urging war against Niger with grammar and no reasoning.
CeeC-Neo had the best presentation but your your hurtful, pained, based self couldn't bring yourself up to write about it.
Giel, I know ur type very well. The sort of hopeless war reporters that report heavy fighting in a place where no fighting took place. And keep mute of areas when heavy fighting took place and mass casualties because it doesn't favour your agenda.
Same Joe minor difference.You take this big brother too serious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.