Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473981 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Safarigirl aka Pegasussolid who you think say get the time to read that hopeless epistle wey you draft up there? You and that Dr Simmer dey compete? Na ment? angry

Simon Ekpa were you molested as a child? Because that might explain the criminal stupidity you enjoy displaying on Nairaland, or Safarigirl refused to send you nudes and you have instead decided to give your village people Wotowoto? See how you consistently make people like Cross geniuses compared to the intellectual sodomy you have displayed here. You better get out from my face o, with your stinking breath like an unflushed toilet.🙂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:
If you truly enjoy watching Ike, pls vote for him.

Don't leave your entertainment in the hands of jurors.

Don't leave saving him to his team alone. He doesn't entertain his team alone, he is entertaining everyone who enjoys watching him

Thank you
He and Seyi shared my votes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lmao. Funny thing is I know my history but didn't know this👍. Always assumed it was founded on christian values. Every Republican you meet won't shut up about this.

Religion became a very big issue in USA from 1950 onward. The Soviet Union which was America's arch enemy adopted atheism as a state creed. The USA in opposition started leaning towards Christianity and called the Soviets "Godless". Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Lol Lucy don hijack kitchen from WM

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:
I am just so happy that Biggie brought in people to checkmate the egoistic Frodd, Mercy and cunning WhiteMoney. Biggie to wise abeg.
Who has noticed that since Omashola entered the house, Frodd's shoulder pad don lose weight. Baba don humble.
Kim entered the house and Mercy becomes mellow, like she don see another person wey dey sell yansh for $ and not under her payroll.
Nobody remembers WhiteMoney's food again as Lucy don begin run them better food and they are all smiling. Someone that prepared food with Minimee sachet pepper and it was a good meal, she never complained about pepper not being available. Fight dey load for kitchen, we await.
Na only Prince know wetin he find come, with hair like Aboki Thick Mop
The way Frodd and Mercy take humble immediately the new housemates enter still dey shock me grin grin grin grin

You got it completely wrong though.

Theres absolutely no reason for them to feel shaken by the new HMs, absolutely none. Not like Kim and Sholzy were heavyweights during their seasons with huge fanbases.

To be fair, there's no HM that will step in to that house and Mercy will feel intimidated, based on what nah?

What you're seeing happen (because I can assure you that this is solely a random observation probably based on personal prejudice) is the HMs stepping back to restrategize.

First these new HMs are competitors and they need to study their gameplay and any strategy that they have brought.

Secondly, they know the HMs have been 2atvhing them from outside, so they probably want to gauge them to see their moves. Considering the new entrants cant spill verbally, the old guys have to pick up as much non-verbal cues as possible.

Its called, stepping back to observe.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Why did Pere refuse to have Cross bring CeeC into the conversation though? Hmmmm🤔
How would that not be an admission of guilt?

Personally? I do not want someone who is bad to everyone to be good to just me- this has crashed many a marriage or relationship. Biggie, thank you for that advice to Cross. May you company keep growing, lol.

That said, Pere really likes Cross and I was sad they got to this point.
Please people should save him, I want to see how they negotiate this rift
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2023
scondy:

Story...Cross is just playing the game...a subtle way to let viewers know he isn't in bed with Pere so he isn't voted out.....

Cross isn't as clueless as he passes on at times...like I said he is just an irresponsible guy that doesn't apply moderation in life.....after the house...them go settle
Exactly grin
It baffles me how some people are so dumb to see through cross....He is playing the game and his strategy is to portray innocence same strategy that took him to the finals in SYE cheesy maybe if Kidd had gone to the finals in his set he would have still remained the old Sweetboy Kidd smiley Cross will still kneel to beg pere outside the house especially when he doesn't get to the finals this time with stronger players available! He will have no option than to bend over to beg pere to do with him whatever he wants cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:
Them wan finish Angel for here for saying the truth we are watching grin

On another news, Ike just called Alex "eye service expert" to her face grin
Black mamba fans won't see that one oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2023
About Pere and Cross, for selfish reasons I'm glad it happened. Some housemates don't want to be associated with malicious play just because of game. When Alex told Pere this,fans said she was trying to change him. She later disassocieted from him and people said she was jealous of Ceec shocked
Cross doesn't want to play a dirty game, he is moving away from Pere for that reason alone. He knows Pere cannot be convinced that what he is doing is wrong according to some people's standards, he has seen people talk to him about this before. So what can Cross do? Distance himself. You can tell this hurts him too.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:

I'm not disappointed though I didn't watch. I never trusted this sudden friendship. It's sad that Alex seems to think the enmity is over grin
But I know the good ones will always be vindicated. Who is the snake now ?
Please how can I get a loud speaker grin cheesy
They will never see her to call mamba, they'll be shouting. That she's the realest.
Realest my ass.

Don't worry.. Alex always sees her enemies coming from a mile away. That's why till tomorrow pere fans cannot heal grin because they thought Alex was a fool who Pere could play around.

Alex always gets vindicated it's crazy. Did you see how she was receiving vindication left and right yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2023
The origin of Doyin n Ilebaye issues

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Dem don our general strong thing....
Wen your plotting begin to backfire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2023
No one can convince me that Cross and Pére have not had sex .

I said it before and I stand by it 😁

Asides from being able to read minds , I'm a body language expert too .

I know the people in that house that have slept together and Cross and Pére are one of them 😁

The hurt Pére is going through is deeper than a normal guy and guy relationship, there is something much deeper there.

Cross on his own end is a snivelling two faced hypocrite.

Who uses his false "gullibility" to masquerade a very wicked heart.

You can tell Angel is still hurting from her experience with Cross ... Angel has a lot of unresolved anger.

The sweet and innocent Angel that we witnessed in her season is gone , replaced by a cynical deranged woman all thanks to you people's "innocent" Cross.

Cross is devilish....

Someone like him can destroy your life and make it seem like it's your fault .

He can fool everyone but certainly not me .

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2023
Neo has fu:cked at least three women in that house in real life .

Frodd too 😁🤭🤭🤭

When it comes to body language,leave am for me.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2023
ColdHunter:

You got it completely wrong though.

Theres absolutely no reason for them to feel shaken by the new HMs, absolutely none. Not like Kim and Sholzy were heavyweights during their seasons with huge fanbases.

To be fair, there's no HM that will step in to that house and Mercy will feel intimidated, based on what nah?

What you're seeing happen (because I can assure you that this is solely a random observation probably based on personal prejudice) is the HMs stepping back to restrategize.

First these new HMs are competitors and they need to study their gameplay and any strategy that they have brought.

Secondly, they know the HMs have been 2atvhing them from outside, so they probably want to gauge them to see their moves. Considering the new entrants cant spill verbally, the old guys have to pick up as much non-verbal cues as possible.

Its called, stepping back to observe.

You’re on point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2023
mattgoners:
Dem don our general strong thing....
Wen your plotting begin to backfire
See my fine general

The skin is really glowing

Keep voting for him guys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2023
When you finish reading Threebear’s incisive and great WILD judgement of Cross undecided, please, I beg
VOTE CROSS
He is good, childlike, and fun. He is also sexy🤐
He is messy and may not reason as good as most people. He is also extremely shippable, so there is hope for ALL shippers🗣

God bless
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2023
We are experiencing total blackout in part of Lagos am residing for the past14hrs and counting.

Is anyone here also experiencing it.......cause someone just told me now it happening all over lagos.

Just wanna know how true is that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Pere will kill us with this shalaye o.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:
No one can convince me that Cross and Pére have not had sex .

I said it before and I stand by it 😁

Asides from being able to read minds , I'm a body language expert too .

I know the people in that house that have slept together and Cross and Pére are one of them 😁

The hurt Pére is going through is deeper than a normal guy and guy relationship, there is something much deeper there.

Cross on his own end is a snivelling two faced hypocrite.

Who uses his false "gullibility" to masquerade a very wicked heart.

You can tell Angel is still hurting from her experience with Cross ... Angel has a lot of unresolved anger.

The sweet and innocent Angel that we witnessed in her season is gone , replaced by a cynical deranged woman all thanks to you people's "innocent" Cross.

Cross is devilish....

Someone like him can destroy your life and make it seem like it's your fault .

He can fool everyone but certainly not me .
They should leave this thread "clown title" for you 🤣🤣🤣

You just come from nowhere to say all this irrelevant nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

Frodd too 😁🤭🤭🤭

Oya share name, we know Tolanibaj, who be the remaining 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Pere don start again dis morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

Frodd too 😁🤭🤭🤭

I don't know about 3 women. But I fit bet on my life say Frodd dey fvck angel steady before him marry. Them fit still dey fvck now sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, me I just want them to settle after the house, but I will still understand if Pere wants nothing to do with that

If Pere has anything to do with cross outside the house , I’ll be pissed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2023
Omashola wan do wedding

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
a4turitoroman:

From next week
No this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
I could have sworn omashola had already gotten married.

He's saying he's getting married 23rd December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Please forgive Pere

Vote for him

He and his gang just wanted to introduce something never before discussed or carried out on the show, a coup d'tate that is not kitchen related

Make una no vex biko grin

See Uti nah, someone that won All Stars game brought to do an advert for Pepsi several years after just cos he won it. Una know how much they pay am?

A lot is at stake this season.

Without excusing my boy, desperate times require desperate measures. Military no too soft like bloody civilians biko grin. He is remorseful but not really showing it as you would want hence the constant shalaye on this topic 😓

We need several talking points on the show and he brings certain angle to it

Abeg no vex

Thank you 🙏

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

If Pere has anything to do with cross outside the house , I’ll be pissed

Nothing concerns me, because na only two of them know wetin their eye don see for that friendship.

I cannot speak on how people experience each other, so, I will not be pissed or anything other than resigned to their decisions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2023
Cross wants to get married if he sees the woman that understands him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

Frodd too 😁🤭🤭🤭

oya name them...most sexy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:
I could have sworn omashola had already gotten married.

He's saying he's getting married 23rd December
This

I thought he got married in South Africa or something like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.