Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478818 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Uwosom:
As in why will I come to sacrifice my peace my mind for nothing? Being in the house does not do anything for the 4 house guests, maybe the publicity sha.

Are we pretending only the money matters?

Tacha Erica nengi frodd tobi and many other ex housemates that has gone on to make something of their lives courtesy of boost from big brother are what?

Big brother turns ordinary people to actual celebrities...making money as brand influencers and even building a thriving business for themselves.

If people think money is the only gains from the show then they are a joke, i personally can think of a lot of things to do with that mega fame

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Biggie call Cross next oo
And Doyin and Ike
I have a presentation to prepare for
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amya:
Pere, if the imbecilic Cross does not want to be your friend, then let him go. The half wit is not worth all this trouble.

Imbecilic? Lol pray you don’t birth one

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pere is scared of eviction,you will go but not this week.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike DS kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike weyrey....Ike ego!!! grin grin

Baba weyrey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

Ok, I don't agree with the name calling 😂.but I agree with him letting Cross go , like what's so special about being friends with Cross
You see that man everybody loves and wants to associate with, there must be something special about him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike is super fluent. He is so good with words.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike dubaku grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike saying he wants to be angelic this week is the most hilarious thing I've heard all week...

Ike ikee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike wore white and is telling Biggie that he wants to be angelic this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Riggie is saying it was Pere's words that inspired Ike, after Pere made clear his intentions to the gang.

A wise man once said:

They say music can alter moods and talk to you
Well, can it load a gun up for you and c0ck it too?
Well, if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault and I'll get sued

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
gabby18:
Ike saying he wants to be angelic this week is the most hilarious thing I've heard all week...

Ike ikee

grin
I'm laughing hard
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:
Pere is scared of eviction,you will go but not this week.

Your fave will go before him

Abi na Ilebaye mercy cecee you Dey support cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

Chaii Ilebaye don steal people fans.
I think he is talking about Frodd.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
kendrick93:
Who are those saying Kim no fine?
Is it blindness?
This girl is damn pretty

Dem Dey watch black and white TV na why

One even said mercy and tbaj is prettier than Kim.

That was when I stopped taking anyone who tries to downplay Kim's beauty seriously

If one dosent have exquisite taste, there's nothing I can do about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kossyso:

You see that man everybody loves and wants to associate with, there must be something special about him.
I would love to learn . What are two advantages of having cross as a friend
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
I've always wondered what Patriots see in Pere that has made them stan him. Always beats my imagination especially in SYE season. But after tonight, I've seen why.

I'm here to proclaim that Pere is a real OG and though not perfect and has his flaws, is a loyal, bold and unshakable believer in what he believes in.

Biggie tried his best to gaslight this guy, tried to make it look like he had no point while biasely speaking from the support of Ilebaye, but Pere won my respect when he stood his ground and refused to be deceived.

When he mentioned that Queen and Whitemoney's angle, I had the Leo DiCaprio's moment.

Pere has said and done a lot of bad things this season, but his unwavering loyalty to Cross has never been in doubt while Cross has proven to be a fair weather friend who swings to anyway easily. Can't believe he'd throw away a friendship of 2 years in few weeks over the opinions of girls/HMs. He's a liar too for claiming not to remember anything that happened during the playful brawl with Kidd.

I'm here to say I've found a third fave for the season and his name is Pere!! Patriots, welcome me!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike claiming he made a huge mistake with ilebayes things..

Ikeeee..I'm sure the new housemates have told him some things happening outside...
Ike can just change overnight.. its not in his DNA..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're yet wail. You're probably one of the hypocritical clowns wailing. You go see content sef, you go run
My Chicago baby, giddem grin

I am on the floor
Completely deaddd
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

I would love to learn . What are two advantages of having cross as a friend

Nothing
He kukuma is an “imbecillle” right?
Face your fav
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amya:
It's not even Ceec that poisoned Cross's mind against Pere as he thinks, but it's that devious Saint Mamba character.

Who??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:
Pere is saying Ceec is a serpent in Eden grin

But it's Alex his fans love to drag meanwhile pere spends majority of his time dragging ceec grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

Ok, I don't agree with the name calling 😂.but I agree with him letting Cross go , like what's so special about being friends with Cross

Cross is so easily swayed by public opinion

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:
I've always wondered what Patriots see in Pere that has made them stan him. Always beats my imagination especially in SYE season. But after tonight, I've seen why.

I'm here to proclaim that Pere is a real OG and though not perfect and has his flaws, is a loyal, bold and unshakable believer in what he believes him.

Biggie tried his best to gaslight this guy, tried to make it look like he had no point while biasely speaking from the support of Ilebaye, but Pere won my respect when he stood his ground and refused to be deceived.

When he mentioned that Queen and Whitemoney's angle, I had the Leo DiCaprio's moment.

Pere has said and done a lot of bad things this season, but his unwavering loyalty to Cross has never been in doubt while Cross has proven to be a fair weather friend who swings to anyway easily. Can't believe he'd throw away a friendship of 2 years in few weeks over the opinions of girls/HMs. He's a liar too for claiming not to remember anything that happened during the playful brawl with Kidd.

I'm here to say I've found a third fave for the season and his name is Pere!! Patriots, welcome me!!

You’re welcome boss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
davodyguy:

She's 100% average

She's way prettier than your girlfriend or wife could ever be

You wish your ugly ass could pull up a girl like Kim

See ape wey dey call person average

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

Half of the house don cry pass Ilebaye. She had something terrible happen to her in the house and didn't even milk it. But this narrative no go tire una.
leave dem oooo ...Now they are getting emotional.....i thought emotions shouldn't b part of the game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Eeghe:

Nothing
He kukuma is an “imbecillle” right?
Face your fav

I was having a civil engagement with who I quoted , you can join in and educate me in a civil way or just ignore

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

I'm here to proclaim that Pere is a real OG and though not perfect and has his flaws, is a loyal, bold and unshakable believer in what he believes him.

So true.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:
Keep those sympathy votes coming. A whole general can't be crying for nothing.
If general dey cry, him soldiers own don finish be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike Says kiddways eviction was a shock to him..
Saying it shook his confidence and all..saying if Kidd can leave anyone can leave..seeing that kidd was really active and all..
Talks about the kiss kidd had with mercy

And biggie asked him how it made him feel and Ike said it made him a Lil jealous...
That all the girls are taken and noone iss trying to form a ship with him..

Omo Giel u dey try with these updates oohh...
Tried to do d Lord's work this evening for peeps not watching..
I give up..I don tayaa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Biggie,
Thank you for acknowledging and validating Cross’ personality
It’s enough for me
And defending him is not even anything mily would consider
Slay him, drag him, kill him, whareeffa cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.