Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480532 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:
To see and think clearly is to remove all emotions while going logical.
As much as emotions is a good thing, it is equally bad as anyone who clocks yours can easily control you and your actions.

In previously concluded election, people’s emotions were greatly toyed with to each politician’s selfish interest. They trigger it and present to you their solution, the ultimate quencher of whatever you’re feeling, they present theirselves. Letting you know , it’s no other way but me.

This is in play in reality show. Over the years, people get stringed up by emotions, they move like headless chicken wanting to satisfy the immediate feeling, intense anger, pain, betrayal… they just want to act in accordance to the way they are feeling without putting much thoughts into consideration, soon they take the action, they just want to prove a point ; they want to be saviors without much thought process . Zoom zoom! Fast forward, they did achieve it , they satisfied the intense feeling of that emotions, then their eye got cleared off, they start to question why they made such hasty decision , they then promise it won’t happen anymore. Again, another emotion stringing situations happen, they fall back into the pit they swore they would not put a feet near. Rinse and Repeat! Goes on and on.

Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=MrBiGGEST post=125341884][/quote]

Weyrey, let me be serious for once!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Ilebaye obviously tip-toed out of the room to go see Prince. Why is the camera crew showing us sleeping people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Ilebaye obviously tip-toed out of the room to go see Prince. Why is the camera crew showing us sleeping people?

Prince is in the blue room sleeping....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Baye called him a Dog, mouse is cute.

How’s a mouse cuter than a cuddling beautiful loyal Dog?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:46am On Aug 25, 2023
ItisHi:
imagine kissing a dog. How are you any better!

I kiss my dog. But so do a lot of people.

But in my defence, we own dogs not the Ekukes you’re used to.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

I didn't see your moniker well before engaging you. My bad

🚶🚶🚶

Boring
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2023
firJ:
CeeC and Doyin are on the same level facially.
They both got box shaped heads.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Cross: I could feel it in my soul, I could feel it in my gut I could feel it everywhere that she (Kim) actually does like him(Pere) and I know Pere too likes her (Kim)

#Afterparty conversation

So according to Cross, Pere and Kim have been into each outside the house.
Cross is not a nice friend to Pere at all.
He knew these two liked each other outside the house, so all that anger at Pere was because of Kim just like i suspected

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2023
CeeC fans on Twitter are heavily invested in Cross and his other relationships.

They move about like scorned exes, waiting to attack him at every point. The bitterness they say CeeC has, na her fans actually get am for that Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

For real? shocked

Her mom was from Ozubulu sef
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:
CeeC fans on Twitter are heavily invested in Cross and his other relationships.

They move about like scorned exes, waiting to attack him at every point. The bitterness they say CeeC has, na her fans actually get am for that Twitter.
Lol, they should focus on giving her the win.
Shebi they said it is her turn to win?
Emi lokan 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
OldBeer:
Yes, her late mum is SAn. She disclosed it in a discussion with Kidd and Neo

It was a joke, chim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Edu93:
Cross: I could feel it in my soul, I could feel it in my gut I could feel it everywhere that she (Kim) actually does like him(Pere) and I know Pere too likes her (Kim)

#Afterparty conversation

He knew these two liked each other outside the house, so all that anger at Pere was because of Kim just like i suspected
I don't know whether General likes her,But I can definitely perceive that she definitely likes Pere.
Her reaction wen shez around him, speaks volume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Edu93:

#Afterparty conversation

But Cross was angry at Pere even before Kim came into the house, he started avoiding him on Friday, Kim came in on Sunday, so, all the anger was definitely not because of Kim.

I need you guys to be following the order of things, because I have noticed a lot of you don't follow the order of events, you just join everything together, that's how some people claimed Kidd went home because of an altercation with Baye, when the altercation happened at the end of voting.

Cross was not talking to Pere since on Friday, Pere fans started dragging him on that Friday.

I know he's not your fave, so, you will not notice some things. He was complaining about Pere to Alex on Sunday morning, Kim came in on Sunday evening, so, how can his entire anger be about Kim that entered when he was already angry?

Please, you people should stop carrying Twitter agenda to Nairaland too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

I don't know whether General likes her,But I can definitely perceive that she definitely likes Pere.
Her reaction wen shez around him, speaks volume

Cross said he likes her, so, he likes her. He did not guess that one, he said he knows, so, we will be taking the word of someone who knows him from outside over yours.

Also, he not only patronized her business before coming into the show, he was marketing it for her in the house, so, he likes her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Cross said he likes her, so, he likes her. He did not guess that one, he said he knows, so, we will be taking the word of someone who knows him from outside over yours.

Also, he not only patronized her business before coming into the show, he was marketing it for her in the house, so, he likes her.
Yh, surface likeness no strings attached,I'm aware of dat

I'm talking about on a deeper level now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Cross said, and I quote, "I always like my friends competing with me for something, so, I can beat them at it."

There is an ongoing competition to win KimOprah, so, if the General likes her so much, he better put on his boots and join the competition. All these ones that you people are judging who is a good friend based on who leave woman for you, no be Cross business (it's even rubbish sef, because this leaving woman for your friend thing has really messed up relationships)

Everybody with their own expectations of friendship. I'm just glad that this show allows us explore these different types of friends.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2023
ItisHi:
na fact I tell you. I be like who dey joke with you. Abeg shift! undecided
And who is joking with dis f**ker

U people flatter urselves too much here,swine

Now take a several seats with ur claptrap stupid fact

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Yh, surface likeness no strings attached,I'm aware of dat

I'm talking about on a deeper level now

Once again, Cross said he knows Pere really likes her. If the likeness was surface, Cross will not say it like that.

So, KimOprah's own is strings attached, but Pere's own is no strings attached? LOL.

What if Pere likes KimOprah, strings attached, but his own brand of friendship is that he doesn't like to compete with his friends for female attention?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol, they should focus on giving her the win.
Shebi they said it is her turn to win?
Emi lokan 2.0.

At the rate they're going, they will probably abandon her to become Full time Cross haters.

Ilebaye is also a recipient of their vitriol, for obvious reasons, then Pere. In all this, what joins them together is scorned exes. They are just mad that CeeC no come get the men she wanted they wanted for her, and Ilebaye is even actively engaging one of these men (despite CeeC warning her to shenk him)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:
Cross said, and I quote, "I always like my friends competing with me for something, so, I can beat them at it."

There is an ongoing competition to win KimOprah, so, if the General likes her so much, he better put on his boots and join the competition. All these ones that you people are judging who is a good friend based on who leave woman for you, no be Cross business (it's even rubbish sef, because this leaving woman for your friend thing has really messed up relationships)

Everybody with their own expectations of friendship. I'm just glad that this show allows us explore these different types of friends.
Which competition?
Cross is competing with himself.
The General no get that kind strength to be dragging woman.
If you noticed Pere has been giving Kim distance, as a good friend he is.
This was how Cross was fooling himself with Ceec, cause he taught Pere was into her.
Now it's Kim.
How can you always be desiring what your friend have?
Na so envy dey start

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Once again, Cross said he knows Pere really likes her. If the likeness was surface, Cross will not say it like that.

So, KimOprah's own is strings attached, but Pere's own is no strings attached? LOL.

What if Pere likes KimOprah, strings attached, but his own brand of friendship is that he doesn't like to compete with his friends for female attention?
Exactly,now u get the point
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Well,Pere ain't aware of any competition I guess Cross is competing with himself..Just like he was competing with himself when Maria eyes was on Pere alone then,lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Edu93:
Which competition?
Cross is competing with himself.
The General no get that kind strength to be dragging woman.
If you noticed Pere has been giving Kim distance, as a good friend he is.
This was how Cross was fooling himself with Ceec, cause he taught Pere was into her.
Now it's Kim.
How can you always be desiring what your friend have?
Na so envy dey start

This is now the problem, once again, everybody has different dynamics and expectations in friendship and we have a clash of that.

There are friendships that are built on competition, the more competitive the friend is, the better. Cross clearly has competition mentality in friendship, which, like you said, can breed envy, but that is how he knows to be friends.

His group of friends outside the house also seem very competitive, because na so dem dey boost each other. Anybody wey win, dem go shake hands on it and move on.

That is how they do friendship, so, if that is not how another person does friendships, it will look very somehow. And you people will not come here and pretend that we don't know guys that do friendships like this.

From Doyin to Ilebaye and now Cross and Pere, we are seeing that two people can be friends and have different dynamics to how to be friends.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Culer:
exactly. They're playing games. So why pointing fingers at her?
Defender of bad things 😂
I can still remember how you defended Daniella with all your might 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Well,Pere ain't aware of any competition I guess Cross is competing with himself..Just like he was competing with himself when Maria eyes was on Pere alone then,lol

Maria's eyes was not on Pere alone then sha, we have seen accounts of Maria saying if Cross put in pressure, she would have given in to him, but at that time, they were not friends, so, there was no motivation to compete.

It's good for Pere that that's not his style of friendship sha, because it is an exhausting way to be friends. Very exhausting (to me).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Exactly,now u get the point

Lol

You're wrong, but I understand that you need to hold on to this to give your fave a sense of superiority.

So, no problem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Illebaye our small pepper!
Our mouse!!
The baddest kisser!
Queen shit!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2023
PegasusSolid:
This girl na werey!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
PatientVulture:

Sorry , I'm not watching .is that Adekunle or Soma ?

Soma

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
ItisHi:
genZ Baddie with no sense. She's getting attached but she's busy forming no strings attached, I can see it, the HMs can see it.
It’s just a kiss!
Rest!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.