Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480462 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Covid19is4real:
Eeghe
This is just to appreciate Dr. Eghe, she bought a phone for me. I asked here & she didn't judge me. Gezeem, wotowotoman, safarigirl, pls find time to pray for her on my behalf, though she didn't approve this, but I just have to do this coz if i was duped i'd have called her out. Thanks doc, may God bless you more. I got a phone threugh her. Thanks all
wow God bless you doki ,more blessings ma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Shuttup ur derry mouth and stop imposing ur hopeless whorica on him!!
Kidd has moved on without her as the recognized one in the ship to have been called back by Multichoice🤪🤪🤪Yes Kidd didn't need the money he only came back to enjoy the honour and fame ...Now keep walking ur walk of shame ur whorica has been disqualified for life🤪🤪🤪🤪

Is that why he shamelessly scattered the bottom 5?
All those Disqualified are doing better than your Kidd.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
He said he wanted the fame and not the money, but then he already has fame from his season, or he thinks an appearance on Bballstars means more fame
He came to hustle for the money. Simple.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
ItisHi:
imagine 40yrs old man going around showing every girl his dick. Shameless!

Lol

grin

I thought your team members said we all should only be commenting on our faves and leave other people's faves for their fans?

I am sure they are not seeing this and other posts from your team members? lipsrsealed

Well... Pere is proud of his dic.k and he will show it to anyone who wants to see.

People have shagged on this show and nothing happened...

Instead of you to be praying that biggy shouldn't cast your onion thief when he shags Venita, you are concerning yourself with our well hung General grin

Abeg let him Market his kini

We like it grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Covid19is4real: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
77up
Thanks bro! I just learnt that may God bless us all to help each. I'm being truthful to you, she soprice me, she no even deh act like she did anything, na me even come deh disturb her. Lady with a golden heart but with very vew text. I swear i deh beg her to approve my post & she ignored like nothing happened. Eghe is one in a billion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Party don start?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amya:
Ceec is really growing on mw. I like her friendship with Ike

That friendship is organic, though she is always abusing him and never takes him serious. I am still sitting on the fence on that sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Altrarecords:

Just for the record, Bisola herself said she wished she was on the show

She was never called

I saw her on eviction day on jury duty saying she didn't want to return o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Covid19is4real:
77up
Thanks bro! I just learnt that may God bless us all to help each. I'm being truthful to you, she soprice me, she no even deh act like she did anything, na me even come deh disturb her. Lady with a golden heart but with very vew text. I swear i deh beg her to approve my post & she ignored like nothing happened. Eghe is one in a billion
God bless you too for appreciating the good gesture.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I saw her on eviction day on jury duty saying she didn't want to return o.

You Heard wrong

She was asked if she would have loved to be and she said yes

I remember clearly because I thought to myself. Bisola would have made a good option
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

True

At least she has won some money even if she gets evicted tomorrow

I am still praying for Neo to win at least one task cus time dey go and he hasn't won any

He has not won anything so far? I never noticed, hope he finds luck in the next group he finds himself in

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

They ate Shippers money and broke up 2months after the show.

Look very well at Juicy. Does that guy look like he can afford a 2-way ticket from Lagos to Joburg every month? Even in Nigeria people are avoiding long term ships in Balablu bulaba Nigeria. Juicy might have really liked her, but e no go fit work. They should have stuck to video call sex.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Prince with his Naruto abi Sasuke hairstyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Venita looks stunning as always

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
This mercy dress ehhhhh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mercy looks so hot, damn!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agklink: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
He scattered bottom 5 coz a significant number of viewers (those that vote) could not relate to his story. His reality is quite different from the average Nigerian grin
EmmyCC:

Is that why he shamelessly scattered the bottom 5?
All those Disqualified are doing better than your Kidd.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Altrarecords:

You Heard wrong

I remember clearly because I thought to myself. Bisola would have made a good option

I wish there was a way to find the video of her introduction as a juror. It would have helped settle this argument. I know what i heard.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TundeTunapa(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thanks
77up:
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why is Mercy now doing like robot just to a picture.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
See as biggy don humble these guys.. this time last week, onion thief dey look him husband dress up, Doyin was still on her second layer coating, Angel was still on towel... See as them don ready finish dey wait for party tonight cheesy

Biggy for president!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

We allow the pity me please baddie fans to do the shouting while we do our work soft.

King Adekunle is winning the 120mullar.

They should feel free to gather all the pity vote in the universe nah Adekunle go still win.

Is king Adekunle time..........Islanders victory sure 💯

I saw on IG and twitter how people were going crazy about that ship...on nairaland we no too rate that ship but on other platforms omo e choke.

They have dedicated fanbase for that ship, so many pages dedicated for them on Twitter and IG. Ade go cashout with that ship post show.

Well I'm happy for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

I need Gordon to do the lord's work by week 7

I reject every spirit of Gordon’s!
Back to sender!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Seunomobo:

After this coming Sunday's eviction and the next ,with Ilebaye still in the house, I'm sure one of the housemates will be out to get my girl but they'll fail woefully, hopefully by then Biggie would have cancelled her strikes...
Chai!
I really hope they cancel her strikes and she stays away from alcohol or heated arguments cos they’ll definitely come for her but God will help her.
Amen🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I wish there was a way to find the video of her introduction as a juror. It would have helped settle this argument. I know what i heard.
She said it herself she wished she was in the house but never got a call during the launch of her thingamajig .

I said it here before and the day she came for the jury thing I don't know what she said and some people here abused me.

I didn't find it worthy to reply them , just like I won't expand any energy arguing ilebaye has been topping the polls.

You'll know the truth on day 78 .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
30 minutes to party and the housemates are all dressed? grin

I can't laugh.
I wish they were late again
I wanted to see whitemoney and cross tear up the dance floor for the second week in a row. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
I just dey pity Seyi, the guy just sit down dey look, no selfie

He maybe thinking how his home coming will be like
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
mattgoners:
its how OG fanbase are all praying for her disqualification....dem neva see her coming sha....she scatter all their plans
The rise of Illebaye has made OG fanbase lose faith and hope in their overrated faves!
Lmao!
They have come to realize that it is only disqualification that can stop her,that’s why they’re seriously praying for her to get a 3rd strikegrin
Evil people!
Their plans will continue to fail!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Where is Alex
Why am I always looking for this girl every party day?
Why she like lateness like this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Altrarecords:

You Heard wrong

She said she didn't want to return cos she has so much on her plates already...

You didn't hear her well...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Today's party outfits
SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
I was wondering who was wondering green and said this is not how ilebaye looks

I had completely forgotten about Kim

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.