Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480552 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
I can't wait for Tolani to go home today. I detest girls that fights over man.

Of all men to fight over, na Neo that is least good looking. You no even see Pere mtcheewww
Same here, I can't wait to see her go home.
Fighting over a man that keeps denying her in her presence.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Did he say all ladies do that?
LMAO. I like your selective outrage.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zoroaster:
Someone here is defending shella grin

Sheggz go use that girl practice MMA moves
Plus she's the kind of person that would be dying in silence forming maturity.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa …
And after the beating,they will end up like this..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Una no Dey watch? Biggie told him now

thatigboman:
of course. How else will he apologise on Wednesday or Thursday for an incident that took place the previous weekend. Seyi even gisted venita that he said something bad and the whole country was against him. How would he have known what the whole country was talking about if not that the fake housemates gave him the info.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pere: I've learnt a lot in the house but I don't think I'm gonna change my game play but i will tweak it just a lil bit. I'm here to play the game.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap dia!
Biggy asked her a question and she answered!
If e pain you,off your black and white TV!

Biggie asked her to feel entitled to everyone defending her rude ass whereas she's only for herself alone or to turn his house to Day care center? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alex Mamba!… I hope you can hear my General!

He said “You av a personal beef with me I don’t fucking give a damn.. I don’t fucking care!!!”..

Aunty tell us ur issues with pere , let us help you..
Even kim said you are toxic with ur anger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alesss - Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen
Pere - You have a personal beef with me
Kim - Aless you are toxic with your anger
Aless - I’m not toxic with my anger
Me - When will you rest?
Pere - Leaves where mamba is and goes to sit near kim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

You people don't know when somebody is catching cruise?

So, if they tell you Pere got more votes than Adekunle, you will believe? Because of friendship betrayal abi what?

You guys, please now

You dey cover for your fellow buddy in prediction abi🧐
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amillionnn:

Omor I Taya o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lauryn41:
Why is everyone calling that woman a baby

Since when are 22/23 year olds babies ??

God abeg o

Na excuse na😂 22 year old baby? like wtf😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:

Wetin person no know pass am 😁

Just because you don't believe something exists doesn't mean it's not real .

It's your own subjective opinion which has little to no bearing in real life.

Scouting social media as per wetin ?

Even Nairaland the only place I'm usually active during big brother naija season, I'm not even as active as I used to be , and you think I'll scout the whole social media trying to come up with a result for wetin? 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁😁

god abeg 😁

If you don't believe sources don't exist , then good for you .

Stop trying to say it over and over again to convince yourself and others .

I also believe that Jesus is not the real god and Christianity is a made up fraud ......do you see me going around trying to convince people?

On day 78 ilebaye will win the money and you believing it or not believing it won't change anything 🤣🤣😂😂😁🚶

E go shock them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Leggodeals:
Without Frodd in the bottom? Lol I don't believe yet
Anything is possible ogrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Venita is actually right sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

God abeg o
Illebaye’s a baby!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
I can't wait for Tolani to go home today. I detest girls that fights over men.

Of all men to fight over, na Neo that is least good looking. You no even see Pere mtcheewww

Is Pere more good looking than Neo 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol…most of her fellow level up housemates have stopped supporting her cos of jealousy!grin
They never saw her coming!grin

They know the girl is full of nonsense. Her behaviour should ever be supported. Hopefully, she'll outgrow it just like CeeC has outgrown hers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amillionnn:

Prince told him as well
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Biggie: What lessons have you learnt?
Pere: I've learned not to act immediately you get hurt by someone. Another lesson is,never trust people around here. Never!

Me: You are aware!!!!❤️😂😂😂

Says the one who’s not to be trusted 😂

I like Pere but is he fr 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Have you seen my beautiful baby girl?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I know but like I said,let’s see how it goesgrin

Lol,you really fall my hand o. From a whole Hermes to Gen Z baddie with the horrible accent? How na?😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
I can't wait for Tolani to go home today. I detest girls that fights over men.

tolanibaj's journey to the big brother house has come to an end. She must bounce tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alex abeg the plenty explanations you're giving big brother about not wanting to go home is needed .

Na wetin make them hate and kill my Tacha.
Because my babe had confidence in herself and her ability to bring content and stay in the house kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap dia!
Biggy asked her a question and she answered!
If e pain you,off your black and white TV!
haba sis, black and white TV still dey exist?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
This girl is very stupid

What's her problem with Pere

Shove ur stupid trust up ur dirty asshole

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alex neo is trash
Ignore the modafuka , Yes dear anti bullying activist don't allow any foolish neogoat to bully you.

Also ignore the foolish goat pere too kiss
Alex has read pere perfectly.
He thought he's lowkey with his plotting but he doesn't know he's too transparent for you kiss
That's why his fans cannot heal from you.cheesy
His fans love calling you mamba but he's the one displaying snake behavior and they are angry you see through him grin cheesy

I like what I've been noticing about Alex so far. She sees all her enemies and their snakish moves from far. cheesy Alex may this gift continue in your life.
It's giving me peace and happiness out here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na Pere just full this one head

Everytime Pere Pere Pere Pere Pere

This is no longer ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
That stupid Aless have had it coming from Pere. This insolence n making everythg about him is enough. He just told her that she have a personal problem with him and he doesn’t give a Bleep! Slimy black mamba. I pray Pere takes out 5 minutes one day to give her wotowoto

Stupid snaky thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

Ike isn't from here....he has a different orientation...all these they are shouting on him ...bla...bla..bla...he doesnt feel disrespected in anyway ...its all vibes...I also don't see any disrespect...It all boils down to individual experiences...reason we would interprete situations differently

Thank you for this ! Exactly what came to my mind when WM was telling Ike that crappy "Igbo man" stuff ! It is funny how WM thinks Ike,a typical Yankee,gives a f.uck about the tribal nonsense he was advising him to imbibe. Ikechukwu is not a typical Igbo guy like WM or Frood;he has a very different orientation. The only thing that's Igbo about Ike is his name only ! He will never see things from the same perspective as the likes of WM or Frood.

WM will only be fooling himself should he continue with his as-an-Igbo man's advice for Ikechuckwu. The Yankee guy will only be saying "yea,yea" with occasional noddings but he won't take WM's advise any serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

God abeg o

To be honest, at that age you're just of legal age. Maturity is still a long way off, that's why Level Up was like watching Nickelodeon, especially in the trenches. The only mature women there were Diana, Phyna , and to a smaller extent, Rachel and Chi-Chi.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Alesss - Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen
Pere - You have a personal beef with me
Kim - Aless you are toxic with your anger
Aless - I’m not toxic with my anger
Me - When will you rest?
Pere - Leaves where mamba is and goes to sit near kim.
Your obsession for Pere and Kimoprah to become a thing know no bounds

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alex, it may seem as though your issue with Pere is deeper than the game. I don't trust you aswell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.