Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473895 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

No wonder you hate to hear about Jesus Christ.

Na we dey give una wotowoto on a steady, and we go continue to dey do so on the altar of fire! 🔥🔥🔥 grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:

Tecno picture cheesy

Delicious. If only I go see underneath better. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThierryJay:
Highlights for me since yesternight:

- Mercy playfully threatening Ike that she's gonna form alliance with Wmoney and make him king. Ike replied "Just like you made Frodd king and the next minute he found himself outside of the house" grin grin.

- It's like Venita is desperate for Ade's gbola cos she has grabbed it twice publicly; once during HoH session yesterday and during this morning's gym session. Deks being the gentleman he is laughed it off. Just thinking if it was the other way round, how Nhazeru and other closet Deks admirers would be labelling him with fake tags.

- Deks keeping Venita under leash, preventing her from getting into unnecessary face-offs. Told her to stay with him in the garden and watch him clean up. She actually respects him a lot.

- Neo and Omashola telling Deks to take care of Venita well because she is precious to them both.

- Pere farted and told Cross "I don drop EP, comot from my back" grin Cross only got the memo after perceiving the odour and he japa'd.

Btw, Ike is a premium housemate. The guy has no ego and his comments are so entertaining. So unlucky of him that he isn't a natural crowd puller.

KEEP VOTING ADEKUNLE!

When she grabbed the gbola was there any hard on? Of course not!!

Dead gbola no dey rise from sleep if you like grab it 187x

Stop mentioning me biko, my grandma just put to bed and I'm busy with omugwo duties.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Who dashed you membership. This 3beers of a man. With your clever, phoney, carefully-structured predictions. grin They didn't grant you accuracy, right?
Well, you got one thing right, anyways. There's more than one water world member/citizen in that house. And I'm not talking about those who are unconscious of their membership. I'm talking about bonafide conscious members, who are battling with their split personas.
The three citizens are all females.
Cross is not one of them. Eze Ego's son cannot be a water man grin
PS:
Mermaids are not marine-world possessed human girls. I wasn't talking about those.
Was talking about a live aquatic being.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your post is so funny😂😂😂
There are different marine sects just like we have different sects in Christianity.
We have the good,bad and ugly in marine.
There are people who are born mariners and there are people who are possessed with evil marine spirit…I think you met the latergrin
pure mariners are few and they don’t do evil but you see those ones that are possessed by evil marine spirits,they are ruthless!
You can get rid of evil marine spirits with serious prayers,fasting and total dedication to church but you cannot get rid of pure water spirits who followed you to this world to guide and protect you because they were assigned to you by God almighty to make sure you carry out your mission on earth.
then what is ur take on this spirit spouse thing that disturbs ? R they not evil? They r common with them. Omo what my eyes have seen, I can sha tell u cos I know u have knowledge a bit. Cos ppl will think these things r jokes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

Include me in your conversation too.
I know everything about mermaids 😁
As the daughter of a water goddess with alluring unmatched beauty and sexiness, I have been granted everything that comes with the water.
Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

We water children have it all 😁😁😁
And rve the strongest water pikin in that house is Mercy.
Angel no reach.
Other water pikins in the house:
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

Every water pikin has a mark that you can use to identify them.
And many of us are sexually promiscuous 😁😁😁

grin grin grin
Only god know the kain weed wey you dey smoke.
Even Kwale loud no dey give this kain inspiration...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Illebaye try and milk this shit!
Damn!!

Wetin dem do her now, not watching....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Jesus Christ is a water child and he is the son of mami water!
Dey play!
hmmm pls go through my stories.. The marine have met r wicked m ruthless. I am shocked u r saying they r good. I was almost possessed. I wrote the story here. Na wa. Confused now seeing some of u sounding nice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deleted...
Moderator , I'm sorry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
can't wait for this task to start

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
This HOH no serious at all, brief come HMs are still playing around.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:

Close your eyes angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your post is so funny😂😂😂
There are different marine sects just like we have different sects in Christianity.
We have the good,bad and ugly in marine.
There are people who are born mariners and there are people who are possessed with evil marine spirit…I think you met the latergrin
pure mariners are few and they don’t do evil but you see those ones that are possessed by evil marine spirits,they are ruthless!
You can get rid of evil marine spirits with serious prayers,fasting and total dedication to church but you cannot get rid of pure water spirits who followed you to this world to guide and protect you because they were assigned to you by God almighty to make sure you carry out your mission on earth.

Even if you be marine, na Palmwine marine you be. The type wey dey stay for lagoon....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:

Ashawo!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omo this guiness task choke
I hope the money for the winning team is 2 million each.

Anyway it will be fun to watch cheesy

Guiness and big brother
Just tell us the time for the task presentation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Eggzactly!
Explain it to him.
I am a mariner.
An older white witch told me last two months after reading my.... (You understand)without me noticing she was doing so.
Something that I've been told years before now.
I have seen plants and how they can be used to cure various types cancers and ailments, but whenever I wake up from the dream state I forget. But, I keep the pictorial memories, but not the procedures.

I'm the good type and whenever I meet the possessed bad ones (mainly girls I meet) they quickly observe that I'm different. They try to lure me and suck from my energy. I always overcome. Mariners are usually attractive, clever, lust-filled (when not properly controlled) and creative.
It's another world over there, just like we have ours. You have food and bad citizens, don't we? Yup.
It's way deeper than this, but let's not derail this BBN thread. I'm sure they'll hurl insults at us very soon sha.

Tatiana, you haven't responded. I said let's converse about this elsewhere. I have some issues that you may be able to give me clarity on. Ejor..

Lol.....
@dominique, come and get these frustrated mermaids out of here.....
Oil spillage don affect their sense..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross wey you see so na strong ogbanje and he seems to be from the fish family!
Dey play!
Then why did his late father have to go the way of.....
Discussion for another time , sha.
Cross is not conscious of it , I want to believe. He is not harnessing the potentials of being in the fish family. He acts like one who isn't deep and filled with understanding. Kind of shallow, if you ask me.
But...you may be right.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol.....
@dominique, come and get these frustrated mermaids out of here.....
Oil spillage don affect their sense..
Youuu!
WAKA there!

Lol....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
What's this ogbanje or omo omi matter and stories about??

We are children of God here oo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
What is the rubbish of angel always on towel.

Be like old woman always on wrapper all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alex mama kiss

I will forever appreciate the daily outfit changes, the daily wig changes and the daily accessory changes

Alex you always look good kiss

You and whitemoney always give a different outfit per day and it always looks good..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Then why did his late father have to go the way of.....
Discussion for another time , sha.
Cross is not conscious of it , I want to believe. He is not harnessing the potentials of being in the fish family. He acts like one who isn't deep and filled with understanding. Kind of shallow, if you ask me.
But...you may be right.

Out of curiosity, what kind of fish are you guys, Titus or sardine?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross wey you see so na strong ogbanje and he seems to be from the fish family!
Dey play!
Tati, mbok, let's delete all out ogbanje comments o.
They've gone to call Dominique on us oo.

Ban loading...

Don't mind them. They don't know that without the marine world, they'd have no BBN to even be watching and passing time with.
Ungrateful cheesy
They don't know many things. Hehe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
I like ilebaye's look for today kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Issorite

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Cross got referee
Lucky him

He will automatically be on the winning team
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Out of curiosity, what kind of fish are you guys, Titus or sardine?
Actually,
Mackerel.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:

Include me in your conversation too.
I know everything about mermaids 😁
As the daughter of a water goddess with alluring unmatched beauty and sexiness, I have been granted everything that comes with the water.
Wealth .
Unparalleled beauty.
Wisdom.
Intelligence
Keen observation
Psychic abilities

We water children have it all 😁😁😁
And rve the strongest water pikin in that house is Mercy.
Angel no reach.
Other water pikins in the house:
Ilebaye
Kim Oprah
Prince Nelson
Frodd
Angel
Cross
Etc

Every water pikin has a mark that you can use to identify them.
And many of us are sexually promiscuous 😁😁😁

The bolded is true sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Allnacruise:

Thanks for deleting it.

I appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

Oh my Tatiana, trust me, I am. It came to me as a child. I have seen a mermaid in real, broad day light. I have seen shape shiftings of women (2 women )
I have been in water realms and oddly, was shown a wife and two sons that they wanted to claim are mine (I rejected them )

Coincidentally, I was just on some websites before your mention came in , and I was reading more on spirituality. Especially numerology and life paths and all that stuff...angel numbers, as well.

I have been seeing a certain number appearing to me everywhere I turn for three days now. And it's similar to my angel number. Even my " followed topics" here on Nairaland contained that particular number today. For hours. It has changed now that I just checked it. On the clock, on Facebook, on Snapchat number of views, and even battery level. My eyes meet the number when I'm least expecting it. Then I'm quickly reminded of its recurrence.

I have previously met several daughters of Anansa, so I know one when I see one. I'm also from the riverine parts (as Nigerians term them ) of naija.

Tatiana, you are deep too. Wish we could converse elsewhere sha.
okay na
PaulOtl:

Eggzactly!
Explain it to him.
I am a mariner.
An older white witch told me last two months after reading my.... (You understand)without me noticing she was doing so.
Something that I've been told years before now.
I have seen plants and how they can be used to cure various types cancers and ailments, but whenever I wake up from the dream state I forget. But, I keep the pictorial memories, but not the procedures.

I'm the good type and whenever I meet the possessed bad ones (mainly girls I meet) they quickly observe that I'm different. They try to lure me and suck from my energy. I always overcome. Mariners are usually attractive, clever, lust-filled (when not properly controlled) and creative.
It's another world over there, just like we have ours. You have good and bad citizens, don't we? Yup.
It's way deeper than this, but let's not derail this BBN thread. I'm sure they'll hurl insults at us very soon sha.

Tatiana, you haven't responded. I said let's converse about this elsewhere. I have some issues that you may be able to give me clarity on. Ejor..
eeehee!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
okay na eeehee!
You are just showing your wickedness, nothing more.
You know we want to erase our comments on the subject, and you rush to quote them.
Haba....
Nigerians ehn...
Very intentional, wonderful people.

Wicked. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
who be madam? cheesy grin
sthecy:

She said so madam….obviously you re not watching and biggy corrected her notion

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.