Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500457 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Threebear:
Bad luck hitting the quack nurse back to back.
Bad luck for just a punishment?
Jokes on you!!!
Pere that is amongst the housemates that has won tasks the most.

Same pere that is being paid 300k per week in the show and same pere that will be here till the finals.

Same pere that has the highest gold coins this season.

I repeat!! Jokes on you threebear.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
I understand your anger but our boy no Dey go anywhere. Have faith.

Abeg make we no throwey our chances.

They should keep contributing. We need am

They should keep their contributions if this is how they will drag and vilify Adekunle each time they have an issue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggy,where’s Doyin’s punishment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:
God pls protect Adekunlem for me oo..
I’m scared

Your guy will be fine, I think you guys went all out for him, plus remember he is standing up with Bottom 3 guys (Seyi and Ike).........
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Giel:
Thank you big brother
No malicious intent or deliberate violent act.

Thank you big brother
Alex will have better control of her temper
Forgive her
You know she has phobia for water.

Ike is a villain Sha
Nothing concern Alex with all that shalaye. cry

Thank you for the final warning big brother

Make pere dey serve his punishment. While Alex and Ike dey manage her final warning

Adekunle the witch.
Your useless reporting to big brother. Failed badly
Wicked heart snake

Association of Alex should get a strike and get disqualified
Shame!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Men this a warning to y"all....no one gives a Bleep about anything that happens to you ooo.

Women will always get away with assault while you will be jailed for same.

If reverse was the case and Ike just even knock alex.....trust me he will be disqualified immediately but here we are Alex even punched him in the face Nothing happened.

No justice in the world for men.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
Pere’s head is scrambled right now.

Biggie mentioned if he Pere survives but didn’t say same to Ike

Chai! Wouldn’t want to be in his shoes
Na ur head dey scramble go whr we no knw,lol

Why will Biggie mention eviction survival as regards Ike when he only got a warning and not punishment?ehn pray and tell

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:
So truth don come out.

Ike was innocent

And Alex’s brain dead fans are still grasping at straws when big brother clearly accused Alex of trying to claim innocent when she’s not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:
Big brother has been extra lenient
I swear!
The biggy of LOCkDOWN was stricter!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Big Brother is lenient oo.

so apparently you can hit someone in biggies house and get a warning?

this big brother is definitely bias, and tolerates violence against men

All Gender based violence is Gender based
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
Men this a warning to y"all....no one gives a Bleep about anything that happens to you ooo.

If reverse was the case and Ike just even knock alex.....trust me he will be disqualified immediately but here we are Alex even punched him in the face Nothing happened.

Exactly

I sympathize with men all over the world

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Twoclans:

Haaaaaa someone finally puts my thoughts to paper,you guys that can write well will never understand the blessing you have.

Since that whitemoney issue I have been trying to write things exactly the way you did but I could not.

I was just looking at neo that day and shaking my head.

His reaction is the most disgusting of all. Like... undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Big Brother is lenient oo.

so apparently you can hit someone in biggies house and get a warning?

this big brother is definitely bias, and tolerates violence against men

All violence is Gender based
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

And Alex’s brain dead fans are still grasping at straws when big brother clearly accused Alex of trying to claim innocent when she’s not
That fool is so shameless just like the mamba wey she dey serve,lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know say na me fit dem

They have started crying as usual

Bias report don enter.
What if it was your fave don enter.
They will soon start epistle on my character
Na their way.

Please let me go and post more to drag them
They must cry more.

When they were dragging Alex nonstop it was sweet abi?
Today is my turn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
ItisHi:
Warning for this and Illebaye got double strike. Okay o
Justice for Illebaye!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bennytwin:
Let seyi and lucy go!!

Biggie no matter what you do,pls keep Ike and pere for us pls!
Nxt week,maybe soma and doyin should leave!
We need Ike and pere in that house!
Why evict 3 when just 6 are up,but you evicted only 2 when everyone was up.
To be fair,lucy and seyi should go then biggie should keep 4 and show us the bottom 3 as usual!

Go and drag herrr out
Mxm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

You can’t swim , you enter pool

Na fried rice dem dey share inside the pool ?

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tacha didn't deserve a disqualification afterall
Biggie is biased

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Justice for Illebaye!!!

You want Ilebaye mother to get strike?
Make dem come be the striking family? cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
ItisHi:
Warning for this and Illebaye got double strike. Okay o

Rest!

Truth be told,tacha no do reach ilebaye and biggie sent her home.

Ilebaye should have been disqualified straight up then.

That she is in the house is Biggie's leniency. So biggie can as well extend same leniency to Ike and Alex.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
But no be only Pere dey whisper for the house. Alex whispered to Prince yesterday. I no come understand again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:

Go and drag herrr out
Mxm

E be like you dey vawulence mood today......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ike got final warning too
If he was innocent
He for get am?

Una never start to dey cry on top my mention
Wait for me.
I dey come
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your guy will be fine, I think you guys went all out for him, plus remember he is standing up with Bottom 3 guys (Seyi and Ike).........

Just scared cos of d alliances..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggie: "........and u making Ike to be the Villain in a story whr u yourself aint innocent"

That was the climax for me,even Biggie knw say that dirty looking thing na despicable Mamba,lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
So amuche practiced kickboxing on a human being and got a final warning (as if she had an initial warning) while Erica was disqualified for insulting laycon and zainab got disqualified for being slapped by DKB. Jokers.
This big brother production is a confirmed criminal organisation.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

But u r projecting negativity on Adekunle too much...what should he do if a grown woman just wants to be crying up and down? Is that his reason for being in the house?

Ok ma......after the eviction if they decide to settle things abeg keep the same energy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

if violence against men is tolerated,, then no reason to give any bleeps about violence against women
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
ItisHi:
But no be only Pere dey whisper for the house. Alex whispered to Prince yesterday. I no come understand again.

Someone here called her a serpentine witch and that is what she is..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

It was after this incident that I knew that the whole concept of equal rights was a farce!
There is certainly different set of rules that benefits a certain gender!
If ike had hit Alex,trust me,before the wager task,ike would have been DQed!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Titaniumental:
Biggie: "........and u making Ike to be the Villain in a story whr u yourself aint innocent"

That was the climax for me,even Biggie knw say that dirty looking thing na despicable Mamba,lol
and na she come dey cry after the judgement. Snake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.