Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478744 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
God have mercy
Doyin I've laughed so much today
She says what angel did to her made her remember what one disciple did to Jesus 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin has taken this thing too far. Wetin happen na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin de find loyalty for biggie house with 120m at stake 🤣what a clown
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Let's face it,the gang up against Doyin in that house is evil ! It's something that's beyond ordinary. Like I once said,the hate could have some political undertones. Even here,I mean in this forum,some people hate her strictly because of who she is and where she comes from;that's a fact ! I have noticed that pattern here. It's way too wrong;every housemate can't come from your village nah ! You can support the hm from your village without necessarily hating on those who aren't from your tribe nah!

Omo,e ma je ka so d'ija gboro ni street yi o,na una go tire o !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
kowema:
Dear Doyin,

We are watching the back of our TV, sorry my dear, we can only see Ilebaye.
You have 5 days to confront Venita, after that, you will check into your Uber.

You once said Ilebaye isn't a victim, only to be telling us you ain't Ilebaye the bullied.
Stay one place dear.

You contributed to trying to make Ilebaye isolated last week, this week you are feeling the brunt from one person and you want to deaf Big brother.
Sorry dear. I would have loved to see you with Ilebaye on the finals but too late.
Come dey go Mai diah!

I'm still shocked that Doyin can here and be saying what we have all being watching all season, rather she will tell us viewers are watching back of TV.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
At last I get to watch her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Saltandwater:
And Venita is in the house, she should go and face her na grin

Ilebaye is playing manipulative game, which one is Doyin playing?

Promax Manipulatee......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin abeg Ur mama no offend anybody.which kind of mumu talk b dat?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Playerz:
Doyin's rants are laden with genuine exit fears.
I'm sure she knows Venita nominated her.
She displayed same emotion when Angel told her she put her up yesterday.
With this non stop rants, omo Biggie is more patient than a vulture i swear...

She wanted to belong.
She tried to enter the pepper them league, the moment she felt accepted by them, she abandoned Ilebaye and sold Ilebaye to the enemy over and over again. Chose the enemy for pardon me pls. She forgot that the level up people had only themselves in that house. Unknown to her, the people she wanted to be coozy with were gamers. All her BFF's even put her up.
Omo!. It's unfortunate and on Sunday she would go home and her other LU HMs would be cruising to the finals. Shame

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin start packing so you leave nothing behind. Na your mouth make peopl no like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin ehh. She dey find pity votes via diary session cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why on earth would Doyin say that about her mom?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Balls ko, Balloon ni. Tolanibaj sef blind.

Aunty, you're dirty and lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why on earth would Doyin say that about her mom?
that girl no well
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin DS today was fire.

For 1 whole hour, all she ranted about was Venitarodo. At a point Biggie lost control over the DS and had to calm her down.

She used all the possible foul languages known to man to vent: F*ck, b1tch, a5s, d1ck, balls etc. A grand fight with Venita is surely building up.

She blames her mother for her inability to make friends and likens herself to Jesus who got betrayed. Biggie tells her it could be something in her behaviour that rubs off wrongly on others.

Doyin is a very articulate, engaging, confident but supremely deluded specie. That is her main problem.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Saltandwater:
Talking about Isolated, undermined and triggered, Ilebaye takes the crown but Doyin said na game.

I feel for Doyin but we (she) really need to stop making every reaction about game and strategy. There's only so much one can take. Eviction fever dey Sha grin

Doyin just dey surprise me all the time, you crying they are triggering and undermining you, yet you are the champion of putting your supposed friend down because she stopped talking to you, while the friend has not said a bad thing about you......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
WetSmoke:
that girl no well
How can you say mom did something to somebody it is not ordinary as an explanation for your failed relationships with people you are blaming your mother.
Same girl that says she respects her mom. That statement was so unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RonuRonu: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool

I know this thread is for ladies undecided

Let us vote for Ilebaye a poor girl, so that she can get Money to travel Abroad.

Forget about mercy and Whitemoney, they have won it before and they have enough money 💸💰 to take care of themselves.

Vote Ilebaye to get money and be like Mercy cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very wrong to speak ill of her mother on national TV. I wonder what the mother will be going through now cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Werey Tortoise nose dey find pity votes...
Person wey dey Ade and Venita yesterday that maybe dey should roll red carpet for them before dey come out for brief whereas, some people still dey inside....
Same you wey dey rally around that you should nominate Ade and Venita, now u dey up to, you are looking for pity votes...
Wallahi, oju opolo will reach Oshodi on sunday

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:

Big brother is the 4th listening ear she's had since last night. No be that one. She's grasping at straws to try to secure the pity votes quota. Too bad that it's already taken.
I don't believe she's looking for pity votes.

I see what Venita does to people when she feels she's above them. She's condescending. Acts all high and mighty. She was like that in her season sef. Maybe she thinks bad behaviour sells.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
They lied to you Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fowe22: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin dodo, rant jare, it's allowed but make sure you have it hot with Venita. Please vote for my Doyin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Vote Venita and (as much as I hate to say) vote Doyin.

E get why !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
This Doyin deliberately pretends not to trigger others. See how she's forming amnesia after calling biggie a liar twice.

Biggie uses this analogy to show her how her behaviour triggers others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Let's face it,the gang up against Doyin in that house is evil ! It's something that's beyond ordinary. Like I once said,the hate could have some political undertones. Even here,I mean in this forum,some people hate her strictly because of who she is and where she comes from;that's a fact ! I have noticed that pattern here. It's way too wrong;every housemate can't come from your village nah ! You can support the hm from your village without necessarily hating on those who aren't from your tribe nah!

Omo,e ma je ka so d'ija gboro ni street yi o,na una go tire o !

Gang up from where to where?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggie clearing Doyin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin is difficult to advice. Everything has an excuse and defense comeback.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
I need Doyin to go at Venita between now and Thursday and I will give her some votes, I need to see Venita and Doyin gbas gbos in full blown........

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
She talks in a very aggressive tone angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hahaha Doyin u have met ur nemesis Venny!
After ur foolishness to her Oko'mi last season no peace for u🤪🤪🤪🤪U are even lucky she has been calming down cos of him😂😂 u for don take voluntary exit since Week3😂😂🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin will never take corrections!!

Always justifying her actions yet you don't think you are the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.