Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478281 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ceec na you answer question na you still dey vex, wc kind wahala b this ...
Wetyn consign pere again😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
At this rate I won't be surprised if Whitemoney was actually bottom on Thursday night and Biggie gathered his people dying minute to push votes for white money.

I have never seen the the percentages of the bottom two being so close and they didn't evict both.

Biggie clearly doesn't want Whitemoney to leave early and this dents the credibility of the show.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mercy fans that were showing receipts during the week of voting whitemoney

Are now denying that the didn't vote him,may una the deceive una sef

Had it been whitemoney top the poll ,we would be seeing thing like mercenaries we did it .

Failure has no friend

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
My Gen Z na real bad gal. Dis one set die.
Serious high blood pressure all round. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Threebear was ashually right...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chinachriss:
At this point, I think Ceec is likely to win the show. She has been her real self and has loyal supporters at her back. Her only stumbling block is Mercy and probably Ilebaye. Let's watch out he everything will unfold.
mercy and cecee have similar fan base 1 have to take a fall, for either of them to beat ilebaye if not
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Mercy’s fans voted no one

They didn’t even put him up on her IG page

Don't mind her. Mercenaries didn't vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Only 4 people were up and all WMG could come up with is 17% LMAO

It is safe to say Pere is far far stronger than WM

How d hell did dat guy win

WM would have had a great percentage if he didn't go talking shit about women. He lost a considerable number of fans during that incident. Women are the main voters of this show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

You no see as street dry!!!!!! grin grin grin plus the strike their boiboi got, e b things

Nobody dey street at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bennytwin:
Those saying ilebaye has won the show

Will ilebaye get that % with mercy,cee c,adekunle and alex up?

Abeg o,make una no use bandwagon spoil this show!

Dont allow them decampaign ur fave o!

Make we hear word.
I seriously don't get it. She didn't get up to 40% with that line up and they are shouting she has won. None of those 3 people are strong contender this season.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:
My dad passed this morning at 75years of age. He was a visitor of this forum for more than 10 years.

Through the times he struggled with his ailment, Nairaland was one place he visited daily to get information and laugh at funny comments.

May God be praised.

Oh my! Please accept my condolences. We thank God for a life well lived and pray for the sweet repose of his soul. May the Almighty give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Angel confessing to Soma grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ilebaye fans are making tales of alliance to convince themselves that she is the winner.

She has a chance but there are still titans standing in the game.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:

I know this

Yes
So every fanbase should push
Unusuals
Money geng
Baye tribe
Anybody can win

This whole line up was riddled with alliance
Unsuals voting for ilebaye
Adekunle fans voting for Venita
The people voting Venita and doyin to push out top competitors

I take back my earlier statement
No clear winner
The journey is still long.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
These housemates would be thinking Whitemoney topped 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jessewizy:
I’m surprised that people on here don’t even know how strong illebaye is outside. What’s this thread for really. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves. Adekunle and illebaye are 2 of the strongest housemates in big brother house this season.
Make una just wait till 1st
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Threebear:
Let me hear it !

Baba weyrey grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
PaulOtl:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Your comment is really funny.
Your mouth is bad. grin

I nearly refused to watch eviction show tonight because of that omokomo.

Alakoba olórí lànkò lànkò. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please who give Baye her final strike Bayi. Ah I can't stand her bandwagon following.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Uwosom:
Pere is fine sha.. kiss

Over fine dey worry the guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
People that had started rejoicing that WM was leaving the house are now taking solace in the fact that he was bottom two

PLEASE NOTE: NTORRRRRRRR. WM is still in the house. As he has escaped this week, he is closer to the finish line. I hope y’all have nightmares and see WM denying you that his sweet Jollof rice. He did it even with his little fan after people tried to push him out with alliance votes.

As E Dey sweet us, e Dey pain them…. As E Dey pain dem, na so e Dey sweet us’

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ebuka is right. No clear winner yet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whitemoney was not nominated,it would be unfair he is evicted just becos he picked a pardon me card.Where Biggie bleeped up was evicting Ike last week,three should have gone today instead

It's never unfair to vote out the lowest percentages

If you are talking about unfairness, then it's unfair to evict Doyin when she was just 0.22 percent behind the second to last.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
This Angel is a clown . grin grin grin

She wants Ceec to run mad abi.See her ranting over and over .

Angel you better don't say it .Let her rant.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
shawnmendes:
Ilebaye fans are making tales of alliance to convince themselves that she is the winner.

She has a chance but there are still titans standing in the game.
getting less than 40% against only three persons is a proof that Ilebaye doesn't have this on lock. The game is any top contender's to lose at this point. She's no clear winner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Av always said it dat if Baye can a 40% den shes d winner of d show....You ppl stop being hopeful....
More Bandwagon will join...
And just let you ppl know this week has d strongest line up...if you reason well you will understand

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rahkman:
mercy and cecee have similar fan base 1 have to take a fall, for either of them to beat ilebaye if not

You are wrong😌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Little wonder why Ebuka made that statement to the housemates saying;
" jsgdsjhskssjsnbx..."
Then he conclude the statement with" Not this season "
Trying to hint at WM's lower vote percentage. Something the housemates won't have expected.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
So Adekunle saw letter, read it and folded it quietly.

Hoping to go outside and chop whoever wrote the letter.

Bad boy Deks my man

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:
If CeeC wins, it's a bad image for MNET.

Very rude girl

If she wins go and take it from her and give it to the HM with good image. You are watching an immoral show and you are looking for morals and good image. 🙄

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Adekunle has given the letter to wifey to read.

Wahala!

Husband

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Amya:
Please who give Baye her final strike Bayi. Ah I can't stand her bandwagon following.
Ceec is doing press up her matter. She'll reason her in the coming days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.