Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477926 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2023
yunafa:
why does neo eat sooooooo much in biggie's house..... can he do it in his own house

The biggest glutton after seyi.

He has nothing in his head.........only eat and talk about useless things like party etc

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
Even Neo just said that Ade looks like Yemi.

I don’t know who this Yemi guy is but several people have said Ade looks like him so I guess it’s true

Neo dey see am too grin

Adekunle looks a bit like Yemi at times. Yemi's got sleeping eyes tho.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You didn't hear WM and prince comments about her dressing.......those two even said it to her face.

Baye wear rags.........no classy lady dress like that.

Classy and fashion sense......zero

(The way you dress is the way you will be address)
At least they told her to her face!
Meanwhile,she needs the 120m to buy new clothes and look more decent!grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye would rather be sleeping than gossiping, while gisting with Omasola.....

Very entertaining 🙄🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2023
davodyguy:
Truth will finally come out

Many of the girls like Adekunle.

So they only wanted Venita to leave

Joke of the Millenium😂😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Went to the front page yesterday and saw the most biased headline I've seen in a long while.

Normally after eviction, the topic on the FP is HOW THE VIEWERS VOTED only. Nothing else is added after the headline. That's how the OP even wrote the topic's headline.

But yesterday after the eviction, the mod who put topic on FP, modified the headline to read WHITEMONEY IN THE MUD...

There's only one mod that follows this show and comments on it over the years and that's Dominique. I wonder why the headline had to change because Whitemoney wasn't even evicted. The hatred is real. 2 years later and some people can't stomach the fact that Whitemoney won. He's not even a strong contender this season yet the hatred grows stronger.

Dominique, for benefit of doubt, I'd hope you weren't the one that put up that headline, but if you are indeed the one, that's very biased and low of you.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2023
dominique:

Joke of the Millenium😂😂😂
Pure banter or you have a counter ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Geezeem:

You had to mention me to score some cheap points lipsrsealed

Adekunle is a good guy. Nobody is arguing this. He is smart, this is not in doubt

But as to whether he deserves to win this show? The answer is a capital NO!

Adekunle is a Yoruba project.

It's an Emilokan one

If he isn't, he should have been watching from home while the likes of Kidd, Ike and Doyin should still be on the show embarassed

For the life of me, I can't understand why the guy is named the "strongest male" contestant!

For doing what exactly?

He retires to bed before most of them

His ship is as boring as fvck

He doesn't participate in fun conversations

And he is perpetually under Venita's apron

No content... only tasks highlights

Na wetin I wan watch with N620 per litre of fuel?

Unless someone is able to list how Adekunle is playing better game than Soma who might be booted off this weekend, the person should hold their freaking peace and let me be! 😡

That's how you lots almost gave tsetse fly beaten Bryan and licky lips kanaga price money when Phyna and Khosi threw their strenght, focus and reputation on the line to entertain us

Keep it moving please

🚶🚶🚶
Hmmmm

Be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Please can anyone confirm to me if spooning took place last night? 👇

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Mercy: Ilebaye’s fans must be very strong because with the way you sleep [and they still vote you]. They’ll be like “sleep for us we’re here for you. Just be sleeping for us”.

Oh,Chim o!
Mercy has started talking about Baye’s been strong!!
BayeTribe,let's dedicate a day to pray for our girl o!
No weapon formed against her in that house shall prosper!
Anyone planning evil against her shall go down for her sake!

https:///thesabiradio/status/1701016293082833387?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2023
dominique:

Joke of the Millenium😂😂😂

E be things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
They won’t attack Venita because she’s an OG and they know it’s Adekunle’s fans that voted for her but they would have realized that Baye’s is strongest and she’s a threat and they would have used Cece to take her out cos mercy wouldn’t want to dirty her hands again!grin
Biggy really kept WM to protect Baye and I’m very grateful for that.
It’s just that Mercy is beginning to suspect Baye as a threat and Cece already knows,that’s why she’s planning to decampaign her in her diary session!
Let her go on and decampaign.

She will gain more people to Baye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Beorn:
Went to the front page yesterday and saw the most biased headline I've seen in a long while.

Normally after eviction, the topic on the FP is HOW THE VIEWERS VOTED only. Nothing else is added after the headline. That's how the OP even wrote the topic's headline.

But yesterday after the eviction, the mod who put topic on FP, modified the headline to read WHITEMONEY IN THE MUD...

There's only one mod that follows this show and comments on it over the years and that's Dominique. I wonder why the headline had to change because Whitemoney wasn't even evicted. The hatred is real. 2 years later and some people can't stomach the fact that Whitemoney won. He's not even a strong contender this season yet the hatred grows stronger.

Dominique, for benefit of doubt, I'd hope you weren't the one that put up that headline, but if you are indeed the one, that's very biased and low of you.

Truth be told , I did not want WhiteMoney to win his season , but he worked hard to win and nobody can take that away from him . He has been more deserving of the win than more than 2 other winners .He brought cooking strategy plus entertainment while keeping a cordial relationship with housemates .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Coldie:
If what Angel did to Ceec was done to Illebaye, pity card people for no allow us to rest, them for say for that reason Illebaye deserves to win.

What Angel did to Ceec is very wrong, considering the fact that she and ceec are not in talking terms, considering the fact that she always attacks Ceec unprovoked and Ceec has been avoiding her, Ceec has been minding her business concerning angel and her Soma nonsense, angel use her hand go find Ceec trouble.

To make matters worst Illebaye knows angel did it and is watching venita get upset with ceec for nothing.

When u talk they say u are the bad person

This is pure truth
You Ceecee fans should milk it nah

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
IghravweIG:

Let her go on and decampaign.

She will gain more people to Baye.
Abi o!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy: Ilebaye’s fans must be very strong because with the way you sleep [and they still vote you]. They’ll be like “sleep for us we’re here for you. Just be sleeping for us”.

Oh,Chim o!
Mercy has started talking about Baye’s been strong!!
BayeTribe,let's dedicate a day to pray for our girl o!
No weapon formed against her in that house shall prosper!
Anyone planning evil against her shall go down for her sake!

https:///thesabiradio/status/1701016293082833387?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

This just 10:06 Monday morning.

Stop littering the thread with frivolous comments.

Talk about your fav winning HOH or Immunity.....be more productive.

If your fav dull........should fans also be dull.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:

You didn't answer my question though. Why do you think a former winner will be polling 17%? Give me your own theory.

White Money's win is still a wonder!

He is even more active socially now than then. A lot more entertaining, which is why I even started speaking for him now

For me, it's all about entertainment

During his season, he just turns semo and makes egusi soup in between giving unsolicited advice grin

Very underwhelming winner lipsrsealed

I wasn't surprised at his percent

Bandwagoners are really dealing with us 😡 on this show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Rose020897:
Adekunle get facebook fans cha.. respect
yes he has a lot of facebook fans. They don't joke with him there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Neo and Soma must be up today.

Serve these two borites on a platter, so they can find their way home 😁

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

At least they told her to her face!
Meanwhile,she needs the 120m to buy new clothes and look more decent!grin
Kwa kwa kwa . Gidem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2023
tonididdy:
Jokes apart na only venita (40ish menopause borite) fit and is Ade's kind of girl. Their ship not suprise me even though I know it's fake, doyin read through venita clearly

Ceecee didn't mice her words either.
Since I saw him quarrelling like an olosho with the general, I just gave up on the dude.
He's just as effeminate as James brown, he just masks it with his wannabe yul edochie voice!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bigcee(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
dominique:

Joke of the Millenium😂😂😂
Please I was banned immediately I posted my #PuntForPride game in football thread. I didn't violate any rules. Can you please unban me. Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:
People saying " where were all these people during level up ?" don't understand how this thing called grace works.

When it's your time , it's your time.

Some people became wealthy as teens .

Some people became wealthy in their twenties.

Some will become wealthy in their thirties.

Some might never become wealthy but will give birth to a Wizkid, an olamide, a Burnaboy or a Dangote.

That's how life works .

When the show started we were all certain the money was between CeeC , Mercy and Whitemoney, absolutely no one saw Ilebaye coming .

Mercy's fans were busy insulting CeeC's fans and vice versa, thinking they were each other's biggest competition , but look at how the paradigm has shifted today 😁

Life is unpredictable.
The moment you think you have it all figured out , it throws in a surprise or two or even three .

So stop wasting your time asking "where were all these fans before?"

Just understand the winning light has moved from your faves and it's now shining on Ilebaye.

They had their own time back then , she has her own time right now.

It's uncomplicated.

Just a normal day in life .

My Igbo people have a saying " after a man grows, he waits for his fellow man to grow "

Wealth has no residence.

The person it picks at any particular time becomes its Temporal owner. 😁

In 3 weeks time , Ilebaye will become one of the richest Nigerians in her early twenties.

And we the unbiased people will be here to celebrate her victory.
This is GOLD.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

cheesy angry Those housemates may not even remember NEO in that Diary room, the guy dey use jazz. He might sneak into the final ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
MercyStan:
The question is where were all these BayeTribe braindead robots during level up season?

What she is doing this season isn't all that different from what she did during her first season. So why didn't they support her then?

So someone being treated unfairly by few people in the house is enough grounds to hand her 120 million?

What exactly does content mean to you empty-heads? Pissing everyone off and jumping from man to man shamelessly?

I seriously don't understand Nigerians

Bunch of idiots with herd mentality that can't think for themselves.

One person does something and everyone just follows blindly

I will always maintain that the problem of this country isn't the leaders but the people themselves.

Don't mind those retards. When you ask them why they support her, they don't know. Heck, they can't answer any of the questions asked of them. Bunch of Dumb idiots.

Same useless dolts couldn't support her in level up wherein the level up housemate didn't tolerate her provocation btw.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Hmmmm

Be warned

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
Venita if u are smart u will convince Ade to replace one of Mercy, Alex, Ceec with a featherweight cross or Soma though he is Ade's guy so it will be easier for u to scale through! cos both of u will definitely be put up and Ade is obviously carrying the ship!!
I want Alex up for eviction this week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2023
I say make I remind una. Incase una don forget..😂😂😂

White monkey is now a bottom 2 candidate dragging with Doyin.

White monkey was mudded last night.

Have a nice day 😊😊

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

For where? naijas reasoning are always beclouded by emotions not just viewers but housemates too! Obviously their target would be Adenita the pepper couple😁I won't be surprised if those two guys don't come up!!
Na only Adekunle and Pere dey nominate strategically there!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Ok Lady hippopotamus Since u wanna play it this way then the ilebaye u support will be thoroughly humiliated out of the show through kitchen door before the finale 😁😁Let's see what u will do when Adekunle wins again cos he is already a Winner☺️
If you like call me HippoHitler it does not change the fact that Adekunle is not winning.
Win what again you mean the 4th position he took in Level Up he will reprise it again? Of course he would come 4th again this season.

tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
omotolly22:
Abeg soma if the nominate they nominate you.

You think you cane to the house to sit down as a furniture not to be nominated

The 8 weeks you have spent is enough, not as if you are bringing much content to the show.

His game is not different from Adekunle's own.

The difference is that Somgel has more fire than Adenita

embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:
If ilebaye will wins it will be because people love and support her.
Pity vote or revenge votes
it's even better
It will teach these housemates that we didn't come to see bullying..
Let them find content some other way.
Stop harrasing and tormenting a fellow housemate because you feel it's big brother's house and they can't beat the hell out of you.
I would have said that can Ike do what he did to ilebaye outside but didn't Doyin tell us that Ike is an ex convict?

Na so dem bully my Tacha tire, then turned her to villain for standing up for herself and when that still didn't break the love and support people had for her. They told mercy to do their dirty work of DQing her.

Who's the bully if not Baye? The fact that you thought Tacha was bullied emphasized your empty state. I keep saying Baye reminds me of that old grandma witch in mara clara who always play the victim after acting malicious to everyone. Baye even looks like the grandma sef. I bet People like you would say she was bullied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.