Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466854 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:

God knocked out her biggest opposition at the right time to secure her win and he can do it again. She kept speaking positively then and calling herself a winner and she ended up winning. I love her positive spririt and I'm learning a lot from her.
Maybe it's just me but it's too far-fetched to claim that someone's misfortune was done by God and it secured someone else who was nearly as guilty as the unfortunate person a win orchestrated by God.
You can't be serious please.

We can all speak positively but sometimes if God wan do wetin dey him mind he go still do am.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You share same opinion as Eghe who believes it was the best season.
To me it was the worst season.
It's all good. Variety is the spice of life.

Babe ,shine your eye is the worst season of big brother Nigeria if not the worst season of the franchise.That season almost retired an addict like me. angry

The season gives mental health issues.See their winner dragging percentage with Doyin.

Abeg no mind them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yabsun:
Only God knows the underground work Mercy did before she came to the show. Her confidence of winning the show is overwhelming.
Maybe she don cut am give Biggie and ebuka. You never can tell grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
davodyguy:

That's why I like you.

Don't mind that one that you quoted

I would like to meet you sef

😘😘😘..Thankyu

Hope u ain’t supporting Adekunle cos of tribe..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whitesnow01:

About the time you write that your microwave update she didn’t say anything like that. She only said she also came to win.

Na later she talk say god go do am and she go win. Was she meant to say she won’t win? Answer me again? Because many other housemates has affirmed this including Ilebaye and CeeC, why is hers a problem?

You’re really silly

Okoko

The fact that you are too dumb to comprehend doesn’t mean she didn’t say it

Or maybe you think I am a mind reader and heard it before she said it

You see how stupid you sound Instead of you to even hide your face in shame and agree you might have missed it, you decided to embarrass yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

There is thin line between optimism and delusion.
Affirmation not backed by effort is often delusion.

You people speak as though Ilebaye is not a delawood herself. The Delawoods will cancel each other out.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Altrarecords:
Mercy confirmed that the real reason she came back was to set the record straight because of the tacha disqualification

My own is that if Baye gets disqualified and mercy wins then people say she won because Baye got disqualified, will she come for 3rd season to set the record straight? grin
There's no miracle on earth that can make mercy win
Just remove your mind

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:

Na me you dey tell? Is it in my hands to decide? If Mercy says she'll win, then may her faith speak for her. There's power in the tongue.

Na so my WM don Dey talk am

What do you think?😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Altrarecords:
Mercy confirmed that the real reason she came back was to set the record straight because of the tacha disqualification

My own is that if Baye gets disqualified and mercy wins then people say she won because Baye got disqualified, will she come for 3rd season to set the record straight? grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Altrarecords:

So you only really have one close friend all your life?

I'm just glad mercy will get rid of venita for good after this season

In fact the only reason they even became friends is because she was always forcing herself into mercy's space in the house because she knows mercy was already the people's favourite since she came in later in the show

So one could say venita became friends with mercy for selfish reasons.. they are way too different in everything to be real friends....only diane was a natural

The reason why mercy has been closer to baye recently is because she's the closest thing to Diane in the house .Much easier to be around than dragon venita

It's kinda unfortunate sha, Mercy and Venita were like 5&6 for 4 years, and all it took to end it was Bad Boy Deks. She fall my hand sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Twoclans:

Babe ,shine your eye is the worst season of big brother Nigeria if not the worst season of the franchise.That season almost retired an addict like me. angry

The season gives mental health issues.

Abeg no mind them.

Same here, that's why I said Level Up suffered because of the flop of a season SYE was but Level Up was way better and good to an extent. See the winner of that season in the bottom yesterday.
That season remains the only BBNaija finale that I did not watch what a horrible season that almost affected my BBNaija viewing pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Okoko

The fact that you are too dumb to comprehend doesn’t mean she didn’t say it

Or maybe you think I am a mind reader and heard it before she said it

You see how stupid you sound Instead of you to even hide your face in shame and agree you might have missed it, you decided to embarrass yourself

You’re actually really stup!d yourself. You keep confirming it. Otondo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sexyberry06(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nominations

Venita - Alex, Ceec and Mercy
Soma - Sholzy, Ilebaye and Whitemoney
Neo - Alex, Ceec and Mercy
Mercy - Pere, Adekunle and Neo
Whitemoney - Neo, Soma and Ceec
Alex - Adekunle, Sholzy and Venita
Pere - Alex, Soma and Mercy
Ilebaye - Neo, Ceec and Whitemoney
Angel - Sholzy, Whitemoney and Ilebaye
Adekunle - Alex, Ceec and Mercy
Ceec - Adekunle, Pere and Ilebaye
Cross - Mercy, Ceec and Alex

Mercy - 5
Ceec - 6
Alex - 5
Adekunle - 3
Ilebaye -3
Neo - 3
Whitemoney - 3
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Venita nominates CeeC, Alex and Mercy.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice one Mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Venita nominates Alex ceec and mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whitesnow01:

You’re actually really stup!d yourself. You keep confirming it. Otondo

Mumu

Say u didn’t comprehend

Stop being stupid

Okoko
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Venita nice one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Maybe it's just me but it's too far-fetched to claim that someone's misfortune was done by God and it secured someone else who was nearly as guilty as the unfortunate person a win orchestrated by God.
You can't be serious please.

We can all speak positively but sometimes if God wan do wetin dey him mind he go still do am.

A lot of people don't even believe in God. We see it here on this forum in the discussions all the time. God does wonders for his people. I'm aliving testimony.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please who is the new HOH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yes I want Ceec to be up
I want to shake body for her
We've been relaxing for too long

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
These housemates sef…

Ask yourself before u nominate any housemate,can u survive if u stand with this persons..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Mumu

Say u didn’t comprehend

Stop being stupid

Okoko

Actually you’re the dull one who keep twisting narratives. Rest your silly dull self. Gullible NL user. Olodo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
PatientVulture:
Please who is the new HOH

Cross

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na so Soma and Neo go reach finals
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Soma, Sholzy, Whitemoney, Ilebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Actually you’re the dull one who keep twisting narratives. Rest your silly dull self. Gullible NL user. Olodo

Nincompoop

Did she or did she not say it

Make shame catch you smalllll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Soma nominates Sholzy IIebaye and WhiteMoney.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Cross

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
This people should stop acting like they haven't rehearsed their nomination all day.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
What's the sudden mood with Soma? He was bubbly when they were conspiring oh.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nomination begins
Pere: thou shall not forget to call my name
Hes reminding them grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.