Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467059 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
It seems once u become head of house the housemates notice u and remember to nominate you.

Next week I won't be surprised if cross is nominated.

This week Neo and Sholzy are going home. The third person is between Alex and Whitemoney, though I have this strong feeling Alex is going home. Alex is the only girl that people don't give a F about she's almost invisible in that house, even Doyin was far more active than her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:
Going all out for my faves whitemoney and Alex and ilebaye
But atleast angel made it to 9th week straight up💃💃

Will have more faith in my faves kiss kiss
Going all out for you 3
Whitemoney,Alex and Ilebaye kiss
See you 3 survive next week kiss
It's not by nairaland noise kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
CeeC and IIebaye sitting together after nominating each other......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
MercyStan:
Everyone gisting and expressing their opinions, but the Igala bushbaby is quiet; with a stern facial expression like she is conjuring demons from her village.

Jazz pass jazz. Power pass power. The blood of Jesus pass any juju wey the demon possessed little manipulative witch carry come this show.

Are you off your medication?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BoldBrainz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chinachriss:
Lol. You're are joking cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay na..😂!
Make una vote finish, then we'll rearrange the votes properly by 4pm on Sunday. Na mumu dey waste time vote. Over here, we just mess with the database and rearrange votes to keep our faves going.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Ok he’s one of my favorite to troll on NL , make I drop him 10k votes so I can see him on the show to troll grin
Thanks boss 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Do not waste your votes on past winners
Let the money go round
Let others have a taste of the money too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whitesnow01:
If Mercy and CeeC escape bottom 4 despite Venita and Adenita fans possibly voting Adekunle, then they are indeed strong.
I really look forward to this week bottom 4 smiley
I personally believe Cee-C would appear in bottom 4 because of the support he will get.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
VOTE WHITEMONEY

Lovers & Friends of White money

Pour in the votes for WHITEMONEY

It's been a while you enjoyed premium bouquet. Kindly upgrade your subscriptions and vote WHITEMONEY

You won't regret it I promise cool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pillar12:

Doyin and Ade were both in the same season.

Doyin + Ade = AdeDoyin

Abeg give Adekunle that 1k votes

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Munzy14:

Even though I like ceec, that babe never forgives...So she don hate Pere like this...🤣🤣🤣
Nawa o
Pere nominated her too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
MercyStan:
Everyone gisting and expressing their opinions, but the Igala bushbaby is quiet; with a stern facial expression like she is conjuring demons from her village.

Jazz pass jazz. Power pass power. The blood of Jesus pass any juju wey the demon possessed little manipulative witch carry come this show.

Don't go and vote Mercy ooo, be there looking at Ilebaye. Na when you see Mercy for bottom 4, e go clear for your eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I will give 70 percent of my votes to Adekunle then 30 percent to white money

Neo I know you like the general but I think you need to to bounce ,I am sorry

Thanks man wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

I like Kunle personally and me trolling him is just for fun and banters

Ok thanks. Abeg add 5k more votes to what you already have in mind. Don't mind my being greedy lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125734119][/quote]
Haha, please 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
I love watching these three nominated troubled ladies encouraging themselves.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
As least onr heavy weight HMs need to go home then make alliance with CeeC to win against ilebaye in the finals that’s if Ceec can survive this Sunday…

I have always respected Spartans sha because they are the only fanbase that had really “threatened” bandwagoners during their set but now things are different and “recency bias” isn’t to their favor, so they better hope for alliance to make a statement at the finals…

for me, one of my fave will win nonetheless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

Don't mind them, if you see the love people are showing adekunle ehn...

Go twitter you will be marvel, the guy will just be trending anyhow without doing nothing, abeg the guy, if he doesn't win, he will be top 2 with baye.

Modigied: he has even started trending again

Abeg nau this is not the time to determine who will top or not
Trends don't mean anything unless you vote!

Please leave permutation for now

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Spartans please spread the gospel
Do not waste so much energy here
We need to make a statement, a very huge one

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
MercyStan:

Kwa kwa kwa🤣🤣🤣

By the time Mercy's name appear in bottom 4, you'll know that power pass power

It's Ilebaye's turn nothing going to change it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
All the housemates have got skoin skoin in their heads as a matter of fact and have displayed it on the show yet none could answer when I asked why no one was arising for other housemates who were showing their craziness to one another since the question exposed their stupidity. Coupled with the fact that despite the skoin skoin of these housemates, no housemate is provoking others unwarranted except Baye provoking people unwarranted. That's where I draw the line, let alone making the victim out of the provocator.

I enjoyed Pere and Adekunle going at each other for example because while Pere plotted against Adekunle in his bid to stop Adekunle from wininngn the HOH task thus provoking him, he did that because he wanted to win the HOH task. He had a reason for that. Of course it's an action which anyone wouldn't like thus making Adekunle to improvise, aside getting angry at Pere at the other end and then both got angry at eachother. Lol. I enjoyed both fight and aftermaths drama, aside the fact that neither of them won it in the end 😂

That was different from unnecessary Provocation such as spraying paint into one's box, disturbing the house with noises, stealing people's things to use without their permission etc. I mean are these what anyone can't do on a show? Or fighting dirty over several dicks or harassing men? A dumb person can do all these if he or she wants to provoke anyone but even dumb people use their brain to know that you don't provoke people unnecessarily. And the idiots out there claim she's the victim. The nerves!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
topaz321:

He is in top 3 of that line up. Bookmark this comment!

Na this kind of overconfidence make Yemi get evicted in BBTitans. Alex has fans, don't underestimate her.. And Biggie might decide to remove 4 sef. Just hope and pray.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Sarcasm ke?
You really do underestimate my capabilities o grin.

CeeC is going to be evicted come Sunday. She and Alex. I'm even amazed as to how long Alex has been able to last in this house. She's long overdue for a return trip back home. But Lamborghini still has drama that the real voting audience still wants to watch, so she'll be saved..😊

Abeg pity cee c and give her small vote so she can be safe!

Chai.
That young lady deserves a chance!

What is the name of that her fanbase again?

Spartans oooo
Na for mouth?

Titans too? Vote cee c abeg.

Elites!

Phynation

E ma bi nu!
Vote Cee c!

The realest of them all!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fairdamsel:
The engagement on Baye’s page is crazy

I was praising Alex at 130 comments in 5mins( While WM’s handler was yet to put anything up) … then checked CeeC and saw 1000+ comments

Omo…. As a checked Baye’s page ehnnnnnn, I just accepted WM’s fate.

Even Mercy engagement no reach

Na only God fit help WM… but we vote HARDER

If it’s by engagements then Adekunle would have gone home since week one

He has the lowest engagements among the top 10

But he has massive voters , it’s not about engagements

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Who be this? cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Islanders I trust you guys!

See votes na!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You don book them as top 3 abi, you wan protect your investment.....cheesy grin cheesy
Wahali I forgot to do fave lock-in this season

And also I feel like the possibility of winning the prediction is slim so I didn't really bother but regardless I know they are among the top 4
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bennytwin:

Na mercy this people dey do online poll for?

Mercy that kept millions for this show!

Una go learn!
You think it's only Nigerians watching and voting? Money will not win this show for anyone. The person with the most organic votes will win.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
ColdHunter:

My teamie during PD wey we join hands pepper the Jamaican fraud grin

Vote Mercy, as always.

Of course.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ike gangs I believe you know what to do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
I can't imagine how uncomfortable mercy will be after white money is evicted on Sunday. She will become so confused and restless that her overconfidence will drop drastically grin

Best thing Biggie can do next week is to start the eviction with wm

Mercy go wan faint grin

I posted this thing last week and it came to pass

I predicted big brothers move because i knew it's going to be the biggest shocker of all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
All my votes for CeeC baby kiss

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: mercuryeyez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.