Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481121 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why has Adekunle been going out of his way to suck up to Ceec this week? The yansh licking is just to much. Abi he dey expect favour from Ceec outside the house? 🤔

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
carammel:

Lol, this sounds criminal but I don’t mind 😁.
Thanks for this tip, I’m now watching with my normal Showmax account.
😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Is this Wizkid's personal DJ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
After party @midnight
Oh I’ve been wondering why the ex-housemates are not at the party.

Midnight kee, why keep us up that late, see what addiction will cause.😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Why has Adekunle been going out of his way to suck up to Ceec this week? The yansh licking is just to much. Abi he dey expect favour from Ceec outside the house? 🤔

He's thinking Ceec will win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
AdeCee my ship 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
carammel:

Oh I’ve been wondering why the ex-housemates are not at the party.

Midnight kee, why keep us up that late, see what addiction will cause.😁

I dy go sleep

I will catch up on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
AwkaFinest:

He's thinking Ceec will win.

But he told Cross that he dreamt that Cross won and that his dreams always come true cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
BadMaster:

😂
One more thing please, how do I cancel the subscription as the free trial is now up. 🫣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:

But he told Cross that he dreamt that Cross won and that his dreams always come true cheesy grin

😂😂😂😂🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Oh ok! Thanks jare.

Make I better do other things until then because the party is too dry for now.

Lauryn41:

It’s at 12 ( midnight )

Saw it on the poster
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mercy and Pere dey annoy me die

Mercy why me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Adekunle and CeeCs friendship didn’t start today though, CeeC was the First Lady Ade was close with in the beginning, he taunts her with her height until Venita happened and their closeness reduced.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
What a lot of people that understand is that a lot of votes done in groups are invalid .

There is a way votes will flow in from the same IP address, the computer will think it's bot and consider it spamming.

Showing off where you are doing 2 million votes doesn't mean all of them were counted or valid .

The viewers choice will always win bbnaija.

Those random people in their offices and markets are the ones who crown winners .

When Obi contributes , Ada contributes , Bisola contributes all in different locations, all with different IP addresses .
That's how bbnaija winners are crowned .
Money will never buy you victory in bbnaija.
Even if you spend one billion...lool

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:

He also told Ceec he dreamt she is winning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy and Pere dey annoy me die

Mercy why me

Cruise ship of the season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
carammel:

Abeg, do you know where I can stream the bbn aside Showmax..
I am so sorry for replying late (I just got back online)

You can try Facebook or YouTube

Just search BBN live videos
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
The housemates are eating

I can’t wait

I’ve seen my baby Seyi ooooo 💃💃💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Which kind agbada Ike wear like this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
What a lot of people that understand is that a lot of votes done in groups are invalid .

There is a way votes will flow in from the same IP address, the computer will think it's bot and consider it spamming.

Showing off where you are doing 2 million votes doesn't mean all of them were counted or valid .

The viewers choice will always win bbnaija.

Those random people in their offices and markets are the ones who crown winners .

When Obi contributes , Ada contributes , Bisola contributes all in different locations, all with different IP addresses .
That's how bbnaija winners are crowned .
Money will never buy you victory in bbnaija.
Even if you spend one billion...lool

I support this post with one litre of CeeC's hot tears which she would shed tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
I don't think you people understand what Ebuka means when he says " the votes have been independently verified by Deloitte"

Deloitte is not under the jurisdiction of multichoice and cannot compromise their credibility because of multichoice .

Multichoice can manipulate the game whichever way they choose but one thing they'll never do is present a different result from what Deloitte gave them.

Ilebaye is going to win tomorrow not because of any manipulation but because the general public chose her.

Let's face it , multichoice has nothing to gain by making Ilebaye a winner , some people are extremely dumb.

Loool

Remember when you didn't rate her. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
carammel:

One more thing please, how do I cancel the subscription as the free trial is now up. 🫣
Go to Showmax website and log in. Click on your profile icon. Now, go to My Account. There, it should be under 'Manage Subscription' or 'Billing history'.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
I like CeeC and won’t mind her body but the madness in her head, hei ghod!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
I don't think you people understand what Ebuka means when he says " the votes have been independently verified by Deloitte"

Deloitte is not under the jurisdiction of multichoice and cannot compromise their credibility because of multichoice .

Multichoice can manipulate the game whichever way they choose but one thing they'll never do is present a different result from what Deloitte gave them.

Ilebaye is going to win tomorrow not because of any manipulation but because the general public chose her.

Let's face it , multichoice has nothing to gain by making Ilebaye a winner , some people are extremely dumb.

Loool

Deloitte only audits and verifies what Multichoice sends to them. The collation of votes is done by Multichoice…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Omo with the words on the street, naxo Cee baby go become two time runner up😑..

Chai if not for Baye happening I am very sure Nigerians would have used her to stop Mercy from winning again but unfortunately 🚶🏿‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
Which kind agbada Ike wear like this

Which channel is showing that one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeeM:

Which channel is showing that one

Check princess’s Instagram story
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adekunle your nightmare

How’s your evil deluded snake doing

I’ve not seen any news about her

These are the groups who dislike Adekunle for no reason.

Pere abuser fans. They don't have reason, just like abuser, Pere who kept plotting against Adekunle unwarranted because of BFF 😂 and had even gone to steal Adekunle's Stew with chicken in it while constantly plotting Adekunle.

Alex. These people planned wedding for their fave to Adekunle in their imagination ever since their fave kept putting her pants inside Adekunle's locker thus they got angry unwarranted when their imagination didn't seem to materialize 😂 Meanwhile, it was their fave who went to steal Adekunle's cooked stew 😂 Then, Ceec who's their nemesis is now close to Adekunle thus their anger 😂

Ilebaye. Those clowns hate everyone while demonising all the Housemates for their victim card playing uncouth dumbo who was even the one who had wanted to sabotage Adekunle's wager task unwarranted.

Doyin. Those ones are still crying since forever, rather than ask their mischievous rude fave to do better, considering she always had problem with everyone in every edition. She and Baye aren't different as a matter of fact! Except that she didn't play the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
firJ:
I like CeeC and won’t mind her body but the madness in her head, hei ghod!

You go just give yourself high blood pressure for nothing. But wetin you dey find attractive in that short stumpy body and yam tuber legs? 🤢🤮
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetest MariahAngel.

I would like to insert my big black cock into your jiuxy and moist pussy.

Let's roll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Someone pls call me when evicted house mates come. I can't be bored on the last day cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.