Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,459 members, 7,846,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student (52990 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Emaprince: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Look at you , look at where you led your mother to.

Imagine being in prison while your mom is also in prison. What a heartbreaking story.

This guy shouldn't have let his mom be a part of the scheme..so that he will carry the punishment load alone.

Stupid boy.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Treasure17(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Celestial and ritualism are inseparable. Most of their branches are for Yahoo boys. Legit doing things for the boys.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by fx45(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
Too many deaths in South West of recent. My thoughts and prayers on the people of south west.
The cannibals have upgraded from mining skulls to eating human flesh. Now they mine the skull and eat what is remaining.

Yorubad Ronu ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by fx45(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
baike:
Ok cry wait did I hear killed and eaten by her boyfriend and his mother shocked

Some people are wicked and heartless

How can you kill your follow human being. and eat it cry cry

God forbid embarassed
It is a normal thing in Yorubaland. Kini big deal?
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by mauchiz: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Since Tinubu took over, justice has started prevailing, am beginning to like our president, just that things are expensive, but he is giving justice to us, and started from Osun.
This is a good news for all lovers of justice. We are very grateful.
Nigeria will be great again.

#justicehasprevailedinNigeria
#ThankyouOsunjudiciarysystem
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by mauchiz: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
chatinent:
They never get hanged.
We need to protest on twitter, they should be shot by firing squad.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Desusi: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
baike:
Ok cry wait did I hear killed and eaten by her boyfriend and his mother shocked

Some people are wicked and heartless

How can you kill your follow human being. and eat it cry cry

God forbid embarassed
All in search of money and wealth which they will never carry to any where! The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by naijapikin2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Human18:
Prophet Segun was the owner of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, where Owolabi and his mother went to seek wealth on 8th December 2019.

Pastor David Ibiyeomi's sermon comes to mind
exactly. The man spoke the way he felt, I also feel the same way about them

1 Like

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Godjone(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
If this kind of news is broadcast on an international media, Nigeria will be like a country that cooks and eat human flesh. Kai Nigeria
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Fred55: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
[b][/b]let it served as deterrent to others,
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by mod9: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
This sad news has further vindicated the clergy man about his sermon against White garment churches. Let them keep denying it. I don't expect a thief to own up to his crime. They will keep denying their handworks even when caught red-handed
Human18:
Prophet Segun was the owner of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, where Owolabi and his mother went to seek wealth on 8th December 2019.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by AfonjaPriest: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
This Cherubim and Seraphim Church is a demonic church.
Cannibalism and sophistication, where do you put them together?
Rest in peace to the soul of the young girl, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by BarrElChapo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cherubim and Seraphim, okay oh
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Extremekofoshi: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Human18:

Prophet of Mamon.
No wonder Ibiyeomi was dragging them.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Ilekokonit: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2023
This is why at the first sign that a friend or acquaintance may be fetish or believe in consulting jazzmen, I stylishly disassociate myself from such friend because if not, dem fit decide to experiment on you by jazzing your food with concoctions given to them by their jazzman and you will innocently eat the food as it was served to you by a friend not knowing that jazz dey the food.

Its not even the jazz that I am afraid of, its the fact that the jazz man may have mistakenly given them poison instead of jazz and you will end up eating poisoned food.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36am On Jul 18, 2023
other parts of the victim were used to make ‘victory soap’
shocked shocked
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by sharone21(f): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2023
That is why I shake my head when some men refer to their own wives as another person's child rather than their own flesh..... U can imagine how they see their girlfriends? He didn't want the pregnancy and used this ritual approach to eliminate 2 people( lady and baby)and also to make money from them....Small boys doing what grown men should be doing....This guy, the mum and Prophet deserve same sentences, just that maybe the court doesn't want one family to lose 2 people

If their Lawyer has been promising them that after 5 years they will let them go, with this death sentence the 2 men will stay for a very long time in prison ( apart from living all their lives with guilt and shame) till God shows them mercy.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by toprealman: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Meanwhile the criminals responsible for the poverty that drives these people to commit these crimes are left untouched.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by ChristianMuslim: 4:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Pastor ibiyeomie has been vindicated.. what a wicked set of family, because of money.. materialistic things.. I want buy house, i wan buy car.. You go buy am for hell fire
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Ashirioluwa: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Two years damn too small. This mama gets away with justice for this big crime.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by tivta(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2023
anonymous1759:

Rev king and the rest , read about Catholics churches shallow graves in rome , Canada , Ireland etc where They burry aborted babies infants, Nuns burying their babies codedly just google and search. It’s wrong to stereotype we’ve bad eggs everywhere.

I agree but the cases you mentioned were not for rituals.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by ShaqFu: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to (Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother)

Mother jailed for eating human flesh

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREADS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5605421/favour-daley-oladele-boyfriend-adeeko-owolabi#85341839

https://www.nairaland.com/5605068/favour-daley-oladele-murder-adeeko-owolabi#85334989
So, it took the court about 4 years to pass judgement on the case. Hmm.

What I believe the Police should further investigate is asking that useless prophet who and who he has killed in the hopes of making people rich, because sincerely, I don't think this case of Favour is the first time the idiot prophet would have done such thing, someone like that prophet would have had a history of using people for human sacrifice all in the bid to help them get rich.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by anonymous1759(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2023
tivta:

I agree but the cases you mentioned were not for rituals.

Killing is killing don’t justify it.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by TotoGame(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Not surprised! Normally Afonjas feast on human flesh for ritual purposes

But will be the first to refer to other regions as ritualists/Cannibals, bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Charly68: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Good radiance to bad rubbish .. wasters must surely end up in waste . .God has served them his cup of justice ..let no man wail for them.
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by riczy(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Very sad, rot in hell idiots, as d chairperson of all legit hustlers association, I say "it serves YOU right".
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by kkins25(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
What? What kind of C&S church is that? shoooo....
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don talk am before say the yorubas dey eat human being, one ijiot here begins drag him useless father's name
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Tundex911: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoooooo dem remind me this news back then
Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2023
STRI1:
Ihateheadslammer ANTIISLAM

See your murderous pastors. Killing. Bloody blood sucking monsters religion. Jesus blood is not enough, but to suck people's blood.

Blood suckers. Bastards

Come and see your murderous Alfas and imams awon blood sucking monsters religion. Is Muhammad and his idol (allah) not enough for them but to suck people's blood for money ritual dem sabi

Blood suckers, bastards followers of paedophile messenger of allah in grave

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-alfa-lured-client-to-death-for-ritual-purpose-2/

https://www.nairaland.com/3334525/herbalist-alfa-arrested-ogun-killing

https://www.nairaland.com/5704426/how-imam-caught-female-private

Re: Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student by Kingsize0001: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Human18:

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Missing Girl Beheaded In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.