Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) (56725 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by abobote: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congrats, but that her chips on the picture is not appetizing at all

She can use the money and open mama put
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by duduade: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fekomi herbal

Issokay
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Merch:
This bitch no just sexy at all
stfu and stop thinking every woman should be objectified as a intimacy gadget. Na because of half baked dunce like yourself dey make una sisters dey die ontop butcher's table say dem dey fix breast fix yansh. Swerve to Hilda Baci thread otondo.

6 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Well good to see this. Will be good for some 9ja girls to see that you don't have to sexualise yourself to achieve anything! People say the money small, others will follow.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people

South south, correct yourself
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Earlylight:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
You're a lying idiot! That was how I transferred 13k to one idiot thinking he needed help only for me to check out his post and saw he was a chronic gambler.

A mod has already given the rules on how to identify scammers on this forum.

Rule 6
Check the moniker if it's newly registered.

I just checked yours now and saw that you just registered today. grin grin

Thunder fire you and your generation! Idiot!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
She looks humble
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IbnB: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
TMSMedia:
Congratulations to Nigerian Chef Dammy for bagging an endorsement deal today

To suck Fayose's príck shey? 😄
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IbnB: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Earlylight:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Yahoo boy on local format...you've been at this nonsense for more than a calendar year, you must've made in excess of a million naira from this site alone!

Rest bro, e don cast!

As it stands I can decide to lure you out and inflict serious physical damage on you, but not yet. Just respect yourself, you hear. Stop stealing help away from genuinely needy people!

5 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month

ie if pastor does not take 70% from her! grin
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by prophetfire: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
. She go use am buy kpomo for next cooking competition.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Pityoobi: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
Notice me endorsement.

The Nigeria way.

congratulations by the way 🤤
How about your shutdown Lagos going, because your remote control from Finland wan destroy una finally. You will soon know you are all nothing in Nigeria.😜😜😜
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Earnmoreprofit(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Oppr
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by seguno2: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:

Buhari and Tinubu APC continuity economy of hyper inflation.
From change to next level and now extra level of agbado suffering.

Na who do us this thing
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Haha with fekomi smack down tea.. dem go too Bleep am tire. Those that know what fekomi smack down tea is and what's its used for will understand better.

It seems understand what it is used for. Help us understand better
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Ellup7777:
STUDY  BSC.MSC.PHD AND MBBS IN 4YEARS IN  REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINES
CONTACT ADDRESS--10 ISHAGA ROAD IDI-ARABA.OPPOSITE LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL.(LUTH)
We also process tourist visa for Nurses going to write NCLEX in Philippines
CALL US BELOW
Philippines wey Nigeria better than

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Bigchristo: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Congratulations to Nigerian Chef Dammy for bagging an endorsement deal today
Dem go don use Fekomi herbal man power take knack this babe before endorsement lol 😂

1m wey you go buy something just now before two weeks money don finished you go begin calculate like person wey lose money… anyways congrats
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by akingangan: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Congrats Chef Dammy!
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by abiaumo(m): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2023
IbnB:

Yahoo boy on local format...you've been at this nonsense for more than a calendar year, you must've made in excess of a million naira from this site alone!

Rest bro, e don cast!

As it stands I can decide to lure you out and inflict serious physical damage on you, but not yet. Just respect yourself, you hear. Stop stealing help away from genuinely needy people!

Lol. Nice one, I concor. I go give am blow for teeth.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Food wey worwor
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Congrats to her. A journey of one mile begins with a step
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Her hard work paid off. She's a small girl. Is she seventeen years old?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by push23: 3:19am On Jul 18, 2023
undecided

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:

She will collect another 1million the following month na.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Enjoy
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Chiefpriestt: 4:02am On Jul 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people
Ode, hate go kill you una South West people. Hilda is from south south

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Mohisah: 4:02am On Jul 18, 2023
derecho:
Na wa o...

See what unhealthy rivalry has done to her.
If she had waited for just 2months before smashing Baci's record, she would have been celebrated more.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
She did out for trial not an official Cook-A-Thon, she has already said that. It was not a contest for the GWR... I stand to be updated tho

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by naijamerican: 4:18am On Jul 18, 2023
If this ugly village girl can find money in this economy, there is hope for everyone

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Scamwatcher: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations. Go girl
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Bhol28: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Make una spare the girl I beg.Dey there dey hate,before u know another bigger favour go land for the girl.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
One million na chicken change these days

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Bhol28: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Congrats to her.Those wey sit down dey hate her this one fit be open door for bigger favours for the girl.More so 1m no be token.some of her haters never count 100k for them life b4 but dem dey misyearn here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.