Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design (63973 Views)

Jackie Chan New Movie Released Yesterday March 2019 / My Biro Sketch Of Jackie Chan On A Newspaper!!! / My Biro Sketch Of Jackie Chan(i Make Us Of Green Biro)check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Snakedoctor1: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
ThetrustMedia:
Ejike Victor, a radiography student at the University of Nigeria, Enugu campus (UNEC), couldn’t contain his happiness when he said that well-known Asian actor Jackie Chan reached him and asked for a graphic design.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SrRUNHWRKquo6SH4Yk9f3uVdVveH2iPmhpGoXi7z7JBsyvSKjaheQFd2ofnffdLYl&id=100026944793239&mibextid=Nif5oz

It is not by too much work. When the time is ripe God will flip open your page. All you need is keep your head straight and do your best. This was pre ordained to happen according to time, if other factors are ripe.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by donproject2(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Vind4favor:
Naija.. nothing of such happened. ?Does it mean -it can never happened? Has angel been the one designing Jackie's poster before now? No be human being? May God embarras you with too good to be true stories this year.

Aemeeen....I claim it with all my will
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by tiwasiaife(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Because he mentioned the Name of Jesus twice and that's what makes it unprofessional? Even Jackie understand the joy in him and didn't care.
Let me tell u, anyday the owner of Facebook will contact me, I will shout Virgin Mary five times and add Blessed Iwene Tansi join it.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by illicit(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
johhnnie:

That was the best response: Being natural. It wasn't a post he applied nor audition for.

At that instance, it's better to be natural.

You don't have to form all the time.

That same response would open other doors for him.

Or close doors if the client doesn't like religion
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Dozie32(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
calabaman:
Nice poster.

However your response to Jackie wasn't professional!

You don't know what it means for Jackie Chan to hit you up with a chat

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by nomolos92: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jackie Chan speaking Nigerian English 😂😂😂

Just dey play

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by sunkieisland(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
na fakedetails parole
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Hiringu: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
nomolos92:
Jackie Chan speaking Nigerian English 😂😂😂

Just dey play

It's pretty hilarious. Nigerians speak a very distinct flavor of English, and don't seem to realize it.

That "Jackie Chan" message was 99.999% written by a Nigerian.

Also, Netflix puts out upcoming movie info long before release. So if there was a movie "Panic" by Jackie, the info would be out there. If it's still "under wraps," the movie poster won't be contracted out to a rando on IG.

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by fringz11(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Elon Musk boys are after you..

Runnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Ubdavis(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
calabaman:
Nice poster.

Absolutely. Extremely naive

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Ayatullah(m): 12:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations, BUT try and spearhead the renovation of that area behind you.

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Ubanz: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Very soon Nigerians will start Jackie a thon.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by koolaid87: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2023
KosiGee:

His response was highly patronising and embarrassing.

Jackie would definitely expect that.

He has highly professional designers, yet decided to source from the local Man.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by damoobaba: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2023
All of them are now patronising the Nigerian market. From Arsenal using Odumodu block's song to unveil Declan rice, and now Jackie chan.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Kimiso(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2023
calabaman:
Nice poster.

yes i agree with that

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by ovundakelvin(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Shouting Jesus Jesus
Like Jackie Chan it’s a Christian
Pls focus on your job and leave religion apart

Meanwhile congratulations
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by vickydevoka(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2023
calabaman:
Nice poster.

Bcus his not yet a professional. He does it for pleasure. I know someone who develops DDOS for pleasure. He does develops app for pleasure. He also repairs computer for pleasure. With all this talent, He chose to be mental health support worker.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by calabaman(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2023
princemillla:

Trust me Jackie was expecting something more uglier as response.

That’s how it should be. If it’s you trust me, u would be more stunning and marvel at the same time

Not me sir.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Firebomber: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cloudflare:

I was shocked too. I mean how can the world famous Jackie Chan have just 5.5m followers on Instagram. This is Jackie Chan we're talking about. More famous than Messi and Ronaldo. Jackie Chan's popularity can be likened to Micheal Jackson yet na only 5.5m followers e get. E no possible. I sure say Dem Don hack this acct

And more over actors don't contact anyone for graphics design, there manager do that part for them.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by paltielx: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wow! Lovely
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by shoprite: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
wiseword316:
Come and see how Nigerians will start drawing Jackie.

"Draw-Athon" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by nomolos92: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hiringu:

It's pretty hilarious. Nigerians speak a very distinct flavor of English, and don't seem to realize it.

That "Jackie Chan" message was 99.999% written by a Nigerian.

Also, Netflix puts out upcoming movie info long before release. So if there was a movie "Panic" by Jackie, the info would be out there. If it's still "under wraps," the movie poster won't be contracted out to a rando on IG.

His response is even the funniest aspect

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Hiringu: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
nomolos92:

His response is even the funniest aspect

Over-acting is also in the Nigerian DNA.
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by nwetadinobi042(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
What's his handle?
ThetrustMedia:
Ejike Victor, a radiography student at the University of Nigeria, Enugu campus (UNEC), couldn’t contain his happiness when he said that well-known Asian actor Jackie Chan reached him and asked for a graphic design.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SrRUNHWRKquo6SH4Yk9f3uVdVveH2iPmhpGoXi7z7JBsyvSKjaheQFd2ofnffdLYl&id=100026944793239&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Oblitz(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by Themandator: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
illicit:

What if the client is a Muslim or an atheist

We are not careful to answer you in this way for our God whom we serve shall save us but if by chance he doesn't , know this.... He shall remain our God

He can't be careful about his true source
Re: Jackie Chan Pays Ejike Victor For Graphic Design by TheSuperX(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2023
calabaman:
Nice poster.

Very unprofessional

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For All Your Printing And Customising Works. We're HERE!!!!! / Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.