Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Need Someone That's Good In Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Someone That's Good In Programming (1320 Views)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Do Certificates Matter In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Holla amigos, I wouldn't want to type a long text here.

I just want to be brief and clear.

I just got a HP envy laptop for 885,000k last 2 weeks, it's very okay for programming, you can google the specs.

Lately, I noticed I've fell in love with tech and with the demand in tech gurus currently and in the future.

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything I should know of in this field.

I'm someone that's always ready to learn new things, I'm never tired of acquiring new knowledge and skills.

I'll be glad to read opinions from experts here.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Okporiaku: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
I think you should research what language you would love to learn
Then look for a mentor to guide you through

Edit: but sha why u dey tell us the price of your laptop grin
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by nnamdiosu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I just got a HP Envy laptop for 885,000k last 2 weeks, it's very okay for programming, you can google the specs.

Lately, I noticed I've fell in love with tech and with the demand in tech gurus currently and in the future.

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything thing I should know about in this programming field.

I'm someone that's always ready to learn new things, I'm never tired of acquiring new knowledge and skills.

Dm me.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Immunity1555: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I just got a HP Envy laptop for 885,000k last 2 weeks, it's very okay for programming, you can google the specs.

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything thing I should know about in this programming field.

Congratulations 👍🎈
Welcome to Programming world.There are a lot of Programming languages all best on what you want to learn and Project you want to build.I will recommend Bincom Global Tech programme for you. That's where you can launch your Tech career, learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure.The have Mentors and facilitators on every learning stage(novice, beginner and intermediate) you will work on real life Projects, internship and apprenticeship programmes also available.
Get started today by showing indication of interest.
Also DM on WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Men you shouldn't have bought that laptop o grin grin grin. 855k is a lot to spend on a laptop to learn to code.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by airsaylongcome: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Men you shouldn't have bought that laptop o grin grin grin. 855k is a lot to spend on a laptop to learn to code.

I'm surprised someone will spend over $1k on laptop and then turn around to ask what they should learn. If they had spent that paying for courses I can understand. But to each his own I guess

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okporiaku:
I think you should research what language you would love to learn
Then look for a mentor to guide you through

Edit: but sha why u dey tell us the price of your laptop grin

I put the price there so people can know the capability of the laptop without having to ask the specs, at least, in Nigeria here, once the price is high, it's people a clue of what the product can do.

Hope you know where I'm heading to?

Not bragging.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Lol, I'm someone that doesn't mind spending much on something that will fetch me more money, so I don't see it that way.

This is what some guys spend on clothes sef grin at least I use am do better thing.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Immunity1555:

Congratulations 👍🎈
Welcome to Programming world.There are a lot of Programming languages all best on what you want to learn and Project you want to build.I will recommend Bincom Global Tech programme for you. That's where you can launch your Tech career, learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure.The have Mentors and facilitators on every learning stage(novice, beginner and intermediate) you will work on real life Projects, internship and apprenticeship programmes also available.
Get started today by showing indication of interest.
Also DM on WhatsApp 07038092071

Alright. Will message you.
nnamdiosu:

Dm me.

Alright.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Brainlight: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I put the price there so people can know the capability of the laptop without having to ask the specs, at least, in Nigeria here, once the price is high, it's people a clue of what the product can do.

Not bragging.

NA WA O ......
IF YOU FIT BUY FOR 885K JUST FOR A START... YOU FIT RESURRECT CHARLES BABBAGE.... TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING THING ABOUT COMPUTER HIMSELF.

YOU FOR JUST PUT THE SPEC AND FORGET ABOUT THE PRICE.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by qtguru(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Lol, I'm someone that doesn't mind spending much on something that will fetch me more money, so I don't see it that way.

This is what some guys spend on clothes sef grin at least I use am do better thing.

855k guy that's too much
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by akwesenana: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
This man lol.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Sheriman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one came here to brag not to learn. You are telling us you bought 885K HP laptop and you think that is all you need to scale through in tech?
I hope you are a rich kid?
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sheriman:
This one came here to brag not to learn. You are telling us you bought 885K HP laptop and you think that is all you need to scale through in tech?
I hope you are a rich kid?

Yes, I came to brag angry now can you get off my post? undecided
I worked for it, so I have the right to put the price.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
qtguru:

855k guy that's too much

A friend of mine told me one of this student got a gaming laptop for 2.5 million.

I've been trying to attach a screenshot of the chat I had with him but Nairlaland is what it is, can't upload the pic.

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by qtguru(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:

A friend of mine told me one of this student got a gaming laptop for 2.5 million.

I've been trying to attach a screenshot of the chat I had with him but Nairlaland is what it is, can't upload the pic.

Well actually if the money is not an issue, then it's no problem because M1 are also expensive.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by truthCoder: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I just got a HP envy laptop for 885,000k last 2 weeks, it's very okay for programming, you can google the specs.

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything I should know about in this field.

You will need to learn so many things apart from tech.

2 Likes

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2023
truthCoder:

You will need to learn so many things apart from tech.

Like what things ?
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Okporiaku: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2023
See how this thread has gone from seeking advice to money matters
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by qtguru(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Okporiaku:
See how this thread has gone from seeking advice to money matters

We don't want people thinking you need a gaming laptop to code. money is tight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by CodingSoft: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything I should know about in this field.

Learn C# with Xamarin Forms for Android and iOS development this way you will quickly be able to develop mobile applications for Android and iOS to be deployed to Google Play Store and Apple Store. If you start with the route of Web Development then will have too much the learn and it will take you years to master.

1. Download Visual Studio 2022 Community edition from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/

2. Watch this YouTube video to know how to setup your mobile emulator on your laptop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GOSr7l4xAk&t=103s

3. Links to learn C#...... Coming soon!
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by Purvan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Learn cpp with unreal engine
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by truthCoder: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Like what things ?

The specs of a Laptop is not determined by the amount you bought it.

Your ability to scale up in tech depends largely on your ability to make simple research before committing time and resources to a project.

Other people’s time cost money. If the information is not available as open source, you must be ready to pay for it or ask nicely.

Wishing you the best in your new endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
truthCoder:

The specs of a Laptop is not determined by the amount you bought it.

Your ability to scale up in tech depends largely on your ability to make simple research before committing time and resources to a project.

Other people’s time cost money. If the information is not available as open source, you must be ready to pay for it or ask nicely.

Wishing you the best in your new endeavor.

Thank you very much.
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by tosinhtml: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Honestly bro, that's not true. You would have noticed the prices of exchange rate has gone really high. A decent used 2019 intel macbook pro cost around 600 - 800k too and If you are buying a very good laptop, even for HP - Windows, you will spend a lot of money.

Haven't you bought laptops recently?
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by tosinhtml: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

People splurge money on cars, iPhones but buying a good laptop is where they draw the line.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the type or amount of laptop you bought. Your laptop start-up time will be faster, quick to respond & you can open up multiple tabs on your browser when researching a topic on Chrome browser. Trust me when learning, your productivity will be better than those using slower laptops, money is tight doesn't mean every body doesn't have money.

If you want to learn programming, sign up to ALT School (NOT ALX Africa). it is $30 per month, so you should be able to follow through.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by TheOldGods: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Not bragging.
your answer makes no single sense.
Just put the CPU spec and GPU, people who are here will automatically know the wight n capabilities of a laptop. You could simply say you have a 16thread pc you just got. That alone is enough to know it's a high cpu. You are here to brag and I don't believe you want to learn anything

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by GloriousGbola: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

A used thinkpad with 8th gen core i7 integrated graphics and 16gb ram is fine. These are guys with money to burn.

I will not advise anyone to go near a recent macbook because those things are IMPOSSIBLE to repair. Apple has DRMed all their spare parts.

2 Likes

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by GloriousGbola: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I need someone who can guide me on how I can go about it. what language(s) I should learn, where to purchase courses, like I need someone that can access me and know what fits me and everything I should know of in this field.

Since you seem to be very liquid, I suggest you get a rapid. gator premium subscription and go to softarchive. You can pay for the subscription by downloading the app on Google play or apple store. Then paying. Soft. Archive is a Warez website. You will find links to all sorts of coding tutorials. Most of the files are hosted on rapid. Gator. You should download and install J. Downloader. 2 for easy management of downloads.

I am separating some words with dots because of spermboot
Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by tosinhtml: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

A used thinkpad with 8th gen core i7 integrated graphics and 16gb ram is fine. These are guys with money to burn.

I will not advise anyone to go near a recent macbook because those things are IMPOSSIBLE to repair. Apple has DRMed all their spare parts.

But they hardly get damaged from my experience, been using a 2019 macbook since 4 years & it still works like new. You can use it for 10 years, no single problem.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That's Good In Programming by MITCHELL96: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Alright, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

C++ Programmers Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pls After Learning D Basic Php Wat Next? / Invitation To Join The Largest Linux Community In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.