Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora (54734 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by fk001(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
prophetfire:
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, religious killings etc are legacies of the north and they aren't crimes?

Domestic crimes. In fact when we go our separate ways the West will give us more asylum because of those vices you mentioned.

Fraud and drugs are the main issues that's why all these countries are placing an embargo on Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by miky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians not the leaders. Is just that some Nigerians become the leaders eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by AfonjaPriest: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
A country that has been structured so that anything goes. That attitude is their best export to other countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by afrikanns: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Nigerians learnt from their president

If Tinubu can cast Chicago what do you expect ordinary citizens to do

Tinubu daughter casted UK with drugs. She’s still in Rehab in UK till now

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be my mouth una hear am

If una wan arrest make una go arrest Gistlover

E go be ibo people behind this act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Xiaohei(m): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Zaheertyler:
All these countries self should be calming down
Make them chop their country

“Calming down” when some never-do-well Nigerians dey commit crimes for their country ‘upandan’? Na wow for some people sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Karnice600: 4:42am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Nigerians learnt from their president

If Tinubu can cast Chicago what do you expect ordinary citizens to do

Tinubu daughter casted UK with drugs. She’s still in Rehab in UK till now

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be my mouth una hear am

If una wan arrest make una go arrest Gistlover

That Ugochukwu Nnamchi’s comment from the twitter screenshots is a very foolish one. He mentioned minority. If majority of Nigerians were mentally developed the country won’t be a mess.
Peter Obi may come from one of the three “major” tribes, but truth be told, he barely reasons like they do in their numbers.
The hospitable tribes that promote inclusiveness and less tribal biased are the “minorities “. Majority of the minorities have better mindsets to work with for achieving a new Nigeria, than majority of the majorities.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by prophetfire: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2023
fk001:

Domestic crimes. In fact when we go our separate ways the West will give us more asylum because of those vices you mentioned.

Fraud and drugs are the main issues that's why all these countries are placing an embargo on Nigerians.
Your reasoning is whack. You would kill your own people and then seek asylum abroad.
Inasmuch as drug and fraud are wrong, it's easier to tackle, and a nation would rather have drugs and fraud issues than the mindless killing and spilling of innocent blood by your brothers up north.
It's now I know how you people reason. To you people, killing is a hobby and a pastime and human lives are of no value to you guys.
You have turned Nigeria to the biggest killing field in the universe even in a supposedly peace time.
Killing pregnant women and children with glee and funfare is game to you guys!!! Tueehhhhh!!!!
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by fk001(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2023
N
prophetfire:
Your reasoning is whack. You would kill your own people and then seek asylum abroad.
Inasmuch as drug and fraud are wrong, it's easier to tackle, and a nation would rather have drugs and fraud issues than the mindless killing and spilling of innocent blood by your brothers up north.
It's now I know how you people reason. To you people, killing is a hobby and a pastime and human lives are of no value to you guys.
You have turned Nigeria to the biggest killing field in the universe even in a supposedly peace time.
Killing pregnant women and children with glee and funfare is game to you guys!!! Tueehhhhh!!!!

Drugs kills more than terrorism but that's an argument for another day.

Btw the insecurity that is happening in the SE is much more than that of NE. It has been long I heard any BH killings in the NE.

Drugs and fraud is not something to be curtailed as easily as you thought hence the reason why those countries are restricting you guys from entering.

I have tour around the West including Asia, but let me tell you the truth most of the countries there know the tribes that do drugs. In fact whenever they saw my name and know that I am from Nigeria they always sound friendly to me and treat me with respect.

I can't say the same with Ikechukwu or any one from south, I watch countless videos on YouTube on how securities of some countries treat people from southern Nigeria with disrespect and total disdain.

One of the reason they respect us is we only go to the west for business or school purposes and definitely, we always come back after whenever we are done. Unlike you guys that sees it as an avenue to stay back like thieves or homeless people that have no country to fall back on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Drsmartphilips: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
igbos guys again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by prophetfire: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
fk001:
N

Drugs kills more than terrorism but that's an argument for another day.

Btw the insecurity that is happening in the SE is much more than that of NE. It has been long I heard any BH killings in the NE.

Drugs and fraud is not something to be curtailed as easily as you thought hence the reason why those countries are restricting you guys from entering.

I have tour around the West including Asia, but let me tell you the truth most of the countries there know the tribes that do drugs. In fact whenever they saw my name and know that I am from Nigeria they always sound friendly to me and treat me with respect.

I can't say the same with Ikechukwu or any one from south, I watch countless videos on YouTube on how securities of some countries treat people from southern Nigeria with disrespect and total disdain.

One of the reason they respect us is we only go to the west for business or school purposes and definitely, we always come back after whenever we are done. Unlike you guys that sees it as an avenue to stay back like thieves or homeless people that have no country to fall back on.
. There's no IDP camps in the entire southeast due to terrorists.
There's no town not to talk of local government in the southeast controlled by terrorists.
There's no where in the southeast where soldiers are afraid to go to because of daredevil terrorists.
There's no where in the entire southeast where criminals that are of any tribe go around in the night killing their hosts to take their lands because they want to rear cows.
Kaduna -abuja road is a no go area even for military men. It's in the north.
Farmers can no longer go to farm in the north.
Even Buhari's own people in Katsina aren't spared. most have fled to Niger republic.
It's not in the southeast that your president Buhari told people to give up their lands or die in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.
Drugs abuse is far worse in Kano and zamfara than in any other place in Nigeria.
UNFORTUNATELY YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THAT MINDLESS BLOODLETTING THAT THE NORTH IS ENGAGED IN IS GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE, AND SO SHALL YOU CONTINUE TO EXPIRIENCE IT.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by fk001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
prophetfire:
. There's no IDP camps in the entire southeast due to terrorists.
There's no town not to talk of local government in the southeast controlled by terrorists.
There's no where in the southeast where soldiers are afraid to go to because of daredevil terrorists.
There's no where in the entire southeast where criminals that are of any tribe go around in the night killing their hosts to take their lands because they want to rear cows.
Kaduna -abuja road is a no go area even for military men. It's in the north.
Farmers can no longer go to farm in the north.
Even Buhari's own people in Katsina aren't spared. most have fled to Niger republic.
It's not in the southeast that your president Buhari told people to give up their lands or die in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.
Drugs abuse is far worse in Kano and zamfara than in any other place in Nigeria.
UNFORTUNATELY YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THAT MINDLESS BLOODLETTING THAT THE NORTH IS ENGAGED IN IS GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE, AND SO SHALL YOU CONTINUE TO EXPIRIENCE IT.

Lol you can only deceive your fellow igbos or lure ignorant people to the IPOB slaughterhouse called South East. We are current we know what's happening in SE more than you do.

some part of SE has been already flag off as no go area or danger zone. Is it not the same SE that they just killed traditional ruler in Imo State yesterday. How about the stray bullets killing innocent bystanders

You guys should continue living in denial but we know the truth SE is a dead region. Is just a replica of NE of 10 years ago, thank God NE have accepted their devils and conquered them, I guess yours will linger on for decades since you are still living in denial.

Talking about drugs, who are the number one users of Mmkupmuri (or whatever you call it) is it not igbos? In fact they have special name for it with their local dialect. Bankong, combodia, India Thailand Vietnam, and many Asian countries already know that your people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa.

The Xenophobia that happened in South Africa. it was you guys that caused cos of the drug-related criminal war. And drugging innocent SA teenagers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Horokrox:
If you weren't a 🧟‍♂️ you would've known that Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 is a natural resource rich country blessed with Uranium,Oil, Gas,etc deposits in addition to having infrastructure similar to UAE🇦🇪

Seriously, their infrastructure is futuristic in appearance. You know those structures you see in Sci-fi movies.

I watched a travel vlog of a YouTuber who went to Kazakhstan and that gave me an insight on how their buildings are designed.

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Suspect33(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alliswell248:

No one is into drugs and illegal business more than your brothers and sisters in the sad East.
Millions of them are scattered around the world , especially in Asia, and middle East awaiting their execution.
This does not deter you from joining them.
Headless mob.

I'd rather take the risk than live the life of a yyolo.ba peasant, living on a 30k stipend to support the very people that have impoverished my lineage. Shameless e.diôts.

Again, I repeat, I'd rather go the way of "my brothers" and when it pays, I'll build houses in your region, increase the rent to something your entire g.eneration cannot afford. Then you'll come online ranting about how my people are taking over your land. Lol, laãzzyy bazztardz
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by etrange: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
danvon:
Kazakhstan, is it Borat country?

What is a sensible Nigerian looking for there?

And they too, they will allow any stranger to enter their country without any proper check up then foolishly start punishing all Nigerians, bloody fools.

Your first statement implies you don't know the country. So how then did you know that it's not a place a sensible Nigerian should be going? And then your last paragraph resorts to insulting them for taking steps to protect thier country even though the steps align with your suggestion. I'm almost certain that only a particular category of visa was banned. It's very unlikely they'd say no Nigerian should enter their country. That kind of ban only happens when two countries are having diplomatic issues. So if anything, they're aligning with your idea that they shouldn't allow just about anyone to enter thier country. This way, only the educated/skilled people who add values to the country's economy are allowed in.

Besides, even if they allowed anyone from Nigeria to enter, it's still nothing to insult them for. The UK allows anyone from the US, Canada, Australia, etc. to enter thier country without visa, yet we don't hear anything about these people causing issues for them. But Kazakhstan and UAE made e-visa available to Nigerians, and both countries regretted it. So I don't think the ideal reaction is to blame the host countries for giving us a chance. Instead, we should call out our country people for messing it up. Until we stop projecting blames, nothing will change.

#opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
cococandy:
Notice it’s not Nigerian women

Where’s that guy that says all Nigerian women are useless
They keep disgracing us on all fonts but believe women, LGBTQ,feminism,single moms et Al are the cause of problems we face in our society.

It has become so bad that in some countries police will disguise as minors online and naija men will send this "minors" pictures of their private parts just after few months of landing in another continent

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
CuriousStudent:

They keep disgracing us on all fonts but believe women, LGBTQ,feminism,single moms et Al are the cause of problems we face in our society.

It has become so bad that in some countries police will disguise as minors online and naija men will send this "minors" pictures of their private parts just after few months of landing in another continent

Shudders

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Luzebox(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
CuriousStudent:

aunty calmdown even our girls full aboard dey run ashawo they don finish us for italy
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Horokrox: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Seriously, their infrastructure is futuristic in appearance. You know those structures you see in Sci-fi movies.

I watched a travel vlog of a YouTuber who went to Kazakhstan and that gave me an insight on how their buildings are designed.
True👍! Some people when they hear mention of country names like Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 or Turkmenistan 🇹🇲 automatically assume they're "trouble" spots like Afghanistan 🇦🇫 when in reality both countries 🇹🇲🇰🇿 have infrastructure like UAE 🇦🇪 also Turkmenistan 🇹🇲 has the 4th largest reserves of Natural Gas,etc in Geology
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Horokrox:
True👍! Some people when they hear mention of country names like Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 or Turkmenistan 🇹🇲 automatically assume they're "trouble" spots like Afghanistan 🇦🇫 when in reality both countries 🇹🇲🇰🇿 have infrastructure like UAE 🇦🇪 also Turkmenistan 🇹🇲 has the 4th largest reserves of Natural Gas,etc in Geology

Do you blame them?

Many of them don't research and browse deeply to acquire knowledge just for the fun of it.

Years back, I would pick up the globe and begin to look at countries I haven't heard of just to know of their existence.

I go to YouTube to watch videos of how people live in some countries just to have an idea of how life is over there.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Ilekokonit: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
wpadmin:
You don't need to ban Nigerians Na. Just increase the requirements like proof of funds of 8 million.

That way, you'll be able to prevent most riff raffs from coming.

After using MC Oluomo and his boys for "special" election duties, Tinubu will give them more than 8 million each to beat any visa requirement and they are all riff raffs.

Britain made a mistake by their non appearance / no interview visa scheme of circa 2005 as it allowed a lot of Nigerian hard core touts and criminals (and possibly armed robbers) to enter the UK and they are not in a hurry to leave and even when they eventually find a way to get papers, they will never stop committing crime as not having 5 O'levels, they can't get admin work and they still don't want to do menial jobs and they want to wear expensive clothes and jewellery and throw lavish parties and the regular handouts the govt gives unemployed people for feeding and accommodation is not enough to fund their lavish lifestyles. Some of them have 2 or 3 wives in London and live a 24/7 life dedicated to alcohol, weed, clubs, parties, thuggery and occasional fights.

Some of then even go to rob people at cash machines in Woolwich, London or rob themselves at home when dem hear say somebody just hammer.

So some Nigerians have exported their criminality to Western countries.

London wey be say Cele pastor dey wey dey pray for yahoo boys to be successful or evade prison sentence when caught !!!!

I even heard a case many years ago where a lady took her huge British Telecom phone bill she had run up over time to a Cele pastor in London for prayers in the hope that British telecom will either write off or forget the bill ?

Our boys for London don nearly spoil our name finish.

If not that the UK has an ageing population who needs an army of carers to clean their behinds after dem shit finish (a job disguised under the name of care workers) and Nigerians especially our women (including graduates with papers) rush after this kind of degrading job which an oyinbo graduate will NEVER do,) maybe UK for don stop to dey give Nigerians visa.

Although the majority of Nigerians in the UK are hard workers but even at that, the hard working ones still one way or the other is looking for a way to bend the rules or beat the system somewhere.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Swiftgrp: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Swiftgrp: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ilekokonit:

After using MC Oluomo and his boys for "special" election duties, Tinubu will give them more than 8 million each to beat any visa requirement and they are all riff raffs.

Britain made a mistake by their non appearance / no interview visa scheme of circa 2005 as it allowed a lot of Nigerian hard core touts and criminals (and possibly armed robbers) to enter the UK and they are not in a hurry to leave and even when they eventually find a way to get papers, they will never stop committing crime as not having 5 O'levels, they can't get admin work and they still don't want to do menial jobs and they want to wear expensive clothes and jewellery and throw lavish parties and the regular handouts the govt gives unemployed people for feeding and accommodation is not enough to fund their lavish lifestyles. Some of them have 2 or 3 wives in London and live a 24/7 life dedicated to alcohol, weed, clubs, parties, thuggery and occasional fights.

Some of then even go to rob people at cash machines in Woolwich, London or rob themselves at home when dem hear say somebody just hammer.

So some Nigerians have exported their criminality to Western countries.

London wey be say Cele pastor dey wey dey pray for yahoo boys to be successful or evade prison sentence when caught !!!!

I even heard a case many years ago where a lady took her huge British Telecom phone bill she had run up over time to a Cele pastor in London for prayers in the hope that British telecom will either write off or forget the bill ?

Our boys for London don nearly spoil our name finish.

If not that the UK has an ageing population who needs an army of carers to clean their behinds after dem shit finish (a job disguised under the name of care workers) and Nigerians especially our women (including graduates with papers) rush after this kind of degrading job which an oyinbo graduate will NEVER do,) maybe UK for don stop to dey give Nigerians visa.

Although the majority of Nigerians in the UK are hard workers but even at that, the hard working ones still one way or the other is looking for a way to bend the rules or beat the system somewhere.
True that.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Ever High-speed Rail Is Finally Here / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.