Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29043 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by justin04(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2011
@turkey44 this is the answer to your question and video and not juju. Evil that men do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JjY9Lb0A8&feature=related
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by jephiano: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ Mazaje since wat i said goes against ur cherished beliefs, i must be a liar or a 'lair' as u typed abi?! Well callin me names doesnt change wat i saw. It happened on a small football pitch outside my hostel (hostel E); infact a five-a-side football semi competition was on but d incident ended d game and terminated d competition. I remember several guys hu had dressd up to go out, but after d incident, dey couldnt, we all talked about it for quite a while
so if u like o, call me wateva u can spell.
I notice dat most atheists and agnostics(my blood broda inclusiv) dont believe in God because God didnt handle matters in d way dey expected. In effect ur disapointment led to disillusionment then to disbelief.
But it doesnt change d fact dat u need a large dose of faith to believe in evolution, if not u guys would hav answered d questions about d origin of life satisfactorily.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
jephiano:

@ Mazaje since wat i said goes against your cherished beliefs, i must be a liar or a 'lair' as u typed abi?! Well callin me names doesnt change wat i saw. It happened on a small football pitch outside my hostel (hostel E); infact a five-a-side football semi competition was on but d incident ended d game and terminated d competition. I remember several guys hu had dressd up to go out, but after d incident, dey couldnt, we all talked about it for quite a while
so if u like o, call me wateva u can spell.
I notice dat most atheists and agnostics(my blood broda inclusiv) dont believe in God because God didnt handle matters in d way dey expected. In effect your disapointment led to disillusionment then to disbelief.
But it doesnt change d fact dat u need a large dose of faith to believe in evolution, if not u guys would hav answered d questions about d origin of life satisfactorily.

Stop talking about what you don't know. . .Your story remains a lie, unless you can provide any evidence for your story your story remains a lie. . .Your evidence to show that people become atheist because things do not work out for them is what?  . . . .I  achieved everything in my life and made all my millions as an atheist so what exactly are you talking about?. . . .By the way am an atheist and I don't believe in evolution. . .There are more theist that believe in evolution than atheist in the west. . . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Kay17: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
@mazaje

My neighbour drives his car in mid-air that's the only proof of Juju, i have seen. But why will one want to violate the laws of nature? But i'm too afraid to talk to him.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
^When you say drives his car in mid air, what does that mean?

He bought the flying car which came out recently?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Kay17: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^

NO not a flying car, its a normal car which floats via supernatural means
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by PrinceA3: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2012
@Mazaje, I would really like to educate you spirituality and self consciousness. You can try some of this things yourself and become a living withness. PM me or see you in your dream soon
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2012
PrinceA3:

@Mazaje, I would really like to educate you spirituality and self consciousness. You can try some of this things yourself and become a living withness. PM me or see you in your dream soon

I will want to see you in my dreams, pls tell me when you will appear in my dreams and what role you will play in the dreams so that i can come and share with every body or else SHUT UP and remain a liar. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Omofranca(f): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Hi mazaje,
i've no pix or video but this happened to me: on this particular occasion i tried to speak and express my views, but i just suddenly could not and my speech became slurred; i soon realised that strange vibes preventing me from talking, were coming from across the table(3 of us were seated outside that night). What made it especially frightening was that it was completely unexpected and the vibes were coming from someone from whom i did not expect! i also noticed its controlling effect on her spouse's behaviour and speech with whom i was trying to communicate that day.
Why it was tried on me that day, i still really don't know; i almost believe it was just a dream and that it happened because i was grieving at the time and my defences were down but i know what i saw and what i felt; it was more than just a case of hypnosis. (i recall though at that period that our church pastor told us to ask God to open our eyes to secret things in our lives). It was like a curtain had opened and some previously strange happenings i had dismissed before now suddenly made sense to me. Almost two years on, i'm yet to completely recover from the shock of the discovery that this person dabbled/s into the occult? My immediate family is a very simple and intellectual one and the concept and practice of witchcraft is alien to us but unfortunately, this person became a member through marriage. However this experience jolted me awake; i had before it been lazy in praying and was blissfully unaware about things around me but since then i have become more prayerful.
After this experience, i stopped laughing at stories of people 'jazzing' their mates/spouses in order to control them and it makes me suspect that hardcore withcraft exists; too many cases have been reported for there not be some truth in them.

My final take: hundreds of accounts state that juju/witchcraft exists, even in the western world; do not pray for a personal experience in order to be convinced but try and get the book, 'HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE' BY REBECCA BROWN and you will be very surprised at what happens even with 'oyibos.' [there are some testimonials in the book of people turning into werewolves - in the US, not Africa!] One comforting thing however is that a strong praying Christian has nothing to fear from evil forces. He/she simply covers self and peeps with the blood of Jesus at all times!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2012
PrinceA3:

Funniest thing I've seen on nairaland. Mazaje, you've been warned!!!! He will invade your dreams like Leonardo Di Caprio and go deep, then deeper!!!! lmao

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Kay17: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2012
Vampires and werewolves are REAL??!! I merely thought it was myth. I have to reconsider what I had always thought was myth, but I hope Santa is fake.

Besides while you were feeling that jabbing pain, how did you know it was from a vampire?? Why not a medical problem?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2012
"PASSIVITY PHENOMENA" are a sign of craze
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by davades(m): 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Mazaje

Hope you'v heard of 'NKAN NBE' on radio And TV before the death of the presenter kolawole Olawuyi,it was â popular program on channel 7 and OGBC during 90s - like 2005,a lot of wichtcraft and evils were revealed and some were shown on TV,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Kay17: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^

He kept on telling stories and respawning superstition. Ppl don't use "Juju" in the open, its used only in the bedroom or kitchen where there is no one.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by comnsense: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2012
JUJU CAN'T BE REAL. Let me give you proof that God or deities or juju or the supernatural does not exist. This is a short lesson in logic. I hope you can follow me. Logic consists in building undeniable premises from a general one; as long as they all add up, the truth is reached. Eg. Man is mortal - this is a general undeniable premise. I am a man, therefore I am mortal. These two statements add up; if I am a man, I know incontrovertibly that I am mortal. If anyone comes to tell me that they know or have seen an immortal man, I can say confidently that that was either not a man or they got their facts wrong. This is checking facts with logic.
Juju and all religions depend on the existence of the supernatural to be real. If we can logically show that the supernatural cannot exist, then juju and religions are also false. So, lets begin. To be supernatural, it has to be above the material universe, so it has to be immaterial. Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space, so, the immaterial or supernatural has no weight and doesn't occupy space - it is everywhere and nowhere at once. Therefore, it cannot be a multiple; it can only be one since occupying space is what makes matter countable and separate. This bands all claimed supernatural powers into one entity. Now this entity cannot have all the qualities of perfection, omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence as ascribed to God. Proof? Because they are contradictory - to be all knowing, God has to know the future, therefore, he can't change his mind (or the future he first knew would be false), therefore God is not omnipotent and not perfect. God is then limited and cannot have fullness of existence (having no beginning) as one needs limitlessness for that. If God had a beginning, then he may or may not be the cause of matter. So the supernatural as shown earlier is not perfect or the God of christianity. But we've ascertained that the supernatural had a beginning; that beginning had to have been from something else other than the supernatural and certainly not matter that we don't know about. If it is not matter, it is a further immaterial or supernatural entity. But we showed early on that the supernatural can only be one entity - so this fatally contradicts and cancels out the fact that the supernatural had a beginning as equally shown! So, the supernatural cannot exist. If you didn't follow, let me know and I will try to break it down some more. Hear O Nigeria, your God or gods do not exist. Case closed! Anything you experience individually is SIMPLY lacking in explanation at present or the action of your brain (and the mind is a fragile and powerful thing)
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
I strongly believe Juju doesn't exist at all. In 2003, I ate in my dream and the following day, things like worms started moving around my body. My belief was that it resulted from eating in my dream. I went from churches to churches, herbalists to herbalists, and alfas to alfas (I mean those prophets, alfas and herbalists recignised to be powerful in my town and state). They all termed it spiritual problem with no cure after collecting my thousands of naira for annointing oil, concoction and spiritual works. While hospitals could not also help me out, I decided to googe up natural cure for infections and found one- Garlic. I took it at night for months till it disappeared and today, I'm better. I realised those prophets, alfas and herbalists lied to me and duped me of my hard-earned money. Very painful. Since then, I've been publicly challenging every jujuman, alfa or prophet I come across to attack me spiritually but they fail. They're even afraid of me cos they think I'm a Witch. One even said I should be ready to die in 3 days but to people's surprise, he was hit by a car and died in 5 days. The fear of what we do not see but hear and watch in movies and their belief is what makes many people believe juju is real. That's what made me look up for spiritual cure for 8 years.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by divineson: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
norrisman: I have also seen real magic at Bar beach. This one no be dem say and it wasnt an illusion, It was real magic. Things disappearing and all that, No stage effects, nothing. Just me, friends and other spectators a few inches from the magician.

I still dont believe in juju though.

maybe you will believe the juju pharaoh magicians performed by turning rod to snake and river to blood
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by donPhill(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
harakiri:

That is the most tiring part of it all. They have nothing concrete to back up their claims but they will talk as if they were live witnesses. At the end of the day, it's always "dem say, dem say". Till today, people still believe in bullet proof charms in spite of all the arm robbers,kidnappers,militants,boko haramists,cultists,policemen and soldiers that get gunned down all the time (and ALL these people use charms). Recently, i read of an OPC member that died from a gun shot wound while the voodoo priest was "testing" the potency of the bullet proof charm.

The MEND members are well known for using charms and yet, the JTF kept cutting them down with bullets. Our people will defend this anomaly by saying "Na becos the juju don fade" or "Gofment juju na im strong pass". They keep coming up with ridiculous excuses/defense for these vague claims (same way they defend religion).
the real juju works 4 dose doin it and if u abide by d rules of d game, like my dialete "Eggon" in nasarawa, most of dem have it and use it in all dis communal clash stuff...anyway, dnt like it rather undecided
harakiri:

That is the most tiring part of it all. They have nothing concrete to back up their claims but they will talk as if they were live witnesses. At the end of the day, it's always "dem say, dem say". Till today, people still believe in bullet proof charms in spite of all the arm robbers,kidnappers,militants,boko haramists,cultists,policemen and soldiers that get gunned down all the time (and ALL these people use charms). Recently, i read of an OPC member that died from a gun shot wound while the voodoo priest was "testing" the potency of the bullet proof charm.

The MEND members are well known for using charms and yet, the JTF kept cutting them down with bullets. Our people will defend this anomaly by saying "Na becos the juju don fade" or "Gofment juju na im strong pass". They keep coming up with ridiculous excuses/defense for these vague claims (same way they defend religion).
the real juju works 4 dose doin it and if u abide by d rules of d game, like my dialete "Eggon" in nasarawa, most of dem have it and use it in all dis communal clash stuff...anyway, dnt like it rather
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by TarryFour: 1:04am On May 05, 2013
Watch this and make your own decision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbVlx2N3hc
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by comnsense: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
I have only just returned from Nigeria; while I was there, I became acquainted with some of the issues that are being debated at the heights of government. One of these issues was the push by Cameron and the US for Nigeria to legalise or support Gay unions. Anyway, this has not been received well by many, if not a majority of the Nigerian people and I had a quite interesting discussion about this with my brother in law. Somewhere in our conversation, he veered into the God/Bible issue which is quite difficult to argue against without bringing in Evolution, so I did. The interesting thing is that - and I have mentioned this in a previous article - evolution is still not properly taught in our schools, if at all. www.thenigeriangod..co.uk
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by modsAREuselesss: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
in this year 2020, it was debunked with evidence that there is nothing like juju when the oba of lagos staff was stolen and nothing happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.