Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

'Critical Assignment' Movie with Nigerian Actors - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Critical Assignment' Movie with Nigerian Actors (3569 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Critical Assignment' Movie with Nigerian Actors by hotangel2(f): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2005
Originally: Nigerian Actors (RMD) has done it!

Okay, I just saw the review of the new blockbuster movie, 'Critical Assignment'. Richard Mofe Damijo is in it, and there are some other Nigerian actors in the movie too.

I am going to blockbuster to get it. I am so proud of RMD! And Bukky Ajayi and some other people whose names I have forgotten. You can check their names at www.vh1.com/movies/movie/255517/castcrew.jhtml

I am so happy seeing RMD in an American movie trailer. Can anyone share this joy with me? grin

Some names:
- Michael Power
- Moshidi Motshegwa
- Terrence Reis
- Richard Mofe-Damijo
- Thami Ngubeni
- Patrick Shai
- Buki Ajayki

I just saw the trailer today. I dunno if anyone has seen the movie/trailer. I am not much of an action movie type, but I have to see this one. It doesn't look really new, but it just got on blockbuster.

Re: 'Critical Assignment' Movie with Nigerian Actors by Pinky(f): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2005
Girl I have seen the whole film itself. I was opportuned to watch it when Nigerian Breweries Limited were having a promotion. Once you see 'Critical Assignment' in your crown cork, you will get a ticket to watch the film.

So I got 5 tickets, and took my friends to watch the film. That was over a year ago, and (yes) Bukky Ajayi and RMD where there. It's a cool film.
Re: 'Critical Assignment' Movie with Nigerian Actors by hotangel2(f): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2005
Awww, Pinky, I wanna see it! It was finished when I got to Blockbusters. They had only few copies. angry

(1) (Reply)

List Of New Yoruba Movies For 28th November 2011 / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Earn? / B-red Ft Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.