Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451818 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by GRACEGLORY: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Do you have a truck for haulage work? FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weight is between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by feeky22: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello NLs , I'm Glad to tell you people
that I sell Industrial machines, packaging
Machines, like pure water machine, bottle water
Machine,pet blowing Machine, powder filling
machine, Reverse Osmosis and others fuel
dispenser pump is also available, so also the.
spare parts for all these machines are also
available @ affordable rate, I'm also a consultant
in setting up any of these machines Factory, so
interested buyer should contact me, my e mail »
taofeekyinusa@gmail.com or Mobile line

Re: Introduce Your Business by JohnathonZ(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is Johnathon From Shenzhen, come from[b] Freelight Optic & Electronic Technology Co., Ltd[/b]
we supply Products includes: Riflescope, Red dot scope, Reflexive Red dot sight, Hunting scope, shooting scope, Airsoft sporting scope, Spotting scope, and accessories such as bipods, rings and mounts, scopes mounting rail, gun grips, rifle buttstocks, etc.

very cool stuff, if you're interested, you can check out this site: www.freelightnv.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by valsman: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO A GENUINE SELLER/IMPORTER OF THE FOLLOWING COMPUTERS BELOW. WE SELL IN ANY QUANTITY YOU DEEM IT FIT, EITHER LARGE OR SMALL.

N.B- I say this with all due respect. We are genuine sellers, so please don’t waste your time or ours. We only need genuine clients in this part of business. No long chain required also.

1. Hp-(Hewlett Packard)
2. Dell
3. Samsung
4. Zinox
5. Lenovo e.t.c

Please contact me once you are interested in such purchase of products.

Thank you for your positive consideration & understanding.

Contact Detail(s).
234-811-630-5483
valonyia@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kay4success: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

. Get Nationwide phone numbers separated by 36 states and 774 lg @ very token price. 08060063921
Re: Introduce Your Business by toric(f): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
BLOSSOM CREATIONS, Contact us for all your Italian cottons, bedspreads & bedsheets.
Wholesale & Retail.
7BE3A263
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
.PINTAR services limited is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. the good thing is the same tropicalized weather condition Nigeria shares with Brazil. suvinil paints have a very high acrylic content that makes it resistant to weather conditions. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.
Our Paints has a lot of importance to Construction works and also for the decorative coating on the walls. We are solution Providers to all painting problems, I have attached some pictures for your viewing. Have you thought about picking out Unique colors for your Clients from a range of 5000 consistent colors, marble paint designs on the wall? I could make provision for trained painters to do the painting if you are interested in the offer.

Our paints has a VERY RESISTANCE TO BAD WEATHER.
It has an excellent Hiding power
It has a high Coverage Rate.
Its washable( can wash the stains off the wall)
It has a high durability

Some of our products include:
Screeding Putty (Instead of the Local POP) this is ready to use and to correct all plastering imperfections on the wall. Both Interior and Exterior
Wall Acrylic Sealer
Wall Primers. These products listed above are Complementary products.
Suvinil Emulsion Maxx (Spreads about 300 m2/ coat) Suvinil Silk touch( Spreads about 180 m2/coat), Suvinil Texturatto Rustic( A special trowel effect paint) Suvinil Stucco( Marble paint), Suvinil Seca Rapido( Water based Gloss paint that dries in 5mins , available in any color of your choice, eco- friendly too). All products are available in 5000 consistent Colors as we tint in just 5mins.
Suvinil Latex against Micro fissures, Anti mold and Fungi( Special Elastic Paint formulated for building located close to sea side to protect the wall.

CALL US ON : +2348101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by showby: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Come on board!

Re: Introduce Your Business by ValerieKay: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Events by Valerie Kay is a full service wedding/event design consultancy company, which specializes in creating elegant bespoke events and experiences for its clients. Our focus is on weddings and social events. We create value for our customers by actualizing their dreams within their budget while providing 24hour customer service through the entire process of their event.
We design the entire event, taking into account every aspect, from the food, entertainment, invites to the Decor all come together to tell a beautiful story and create a wonderful memory.
We pride ourselves in attention to details, excellent customer service and creativity.

Don't know what color combo to choose, Don't know how to interpret your theme, Don't know how to put your ideas and inspiration together for a memorable wedding/event or you just don't know where to start.
I'm here for you!! call me (and I'll throw in some good laughs too free of charge, Lord knows we all need some)

We design/style and execute your:
Wedding
Birthday
Dinner
Themed parties
Fashion show
Bridal shower
Baby shower
Corporate dinner/Awards/Product launch
Proposal staging

we also sell:
Personalized goods(dressing robes and souvenirs)
Wedding gowns & Accessories/ Bridesmaid dresses

Located in Abuja and Accra but we handle your event wherever you are

Send us a mail, we'd love to hear from you: eventsbyvaleriekay@gmail.com
Check out our Facebook page for your daily dose of inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/eventsbyvaleriekay

Here are some inspiration boards we created to provide clarity for our client on their ideas. Enjoy

Re: Introduce Your Business by feeky22: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello NLs , I'm Glad to tell you people
that I sell Industrial machines, packaging
Machines, like pure water machine, bottle water
Machine,pet blowing Machine, powder filling
machine, Reverse Osmosis and others fuel
dispenser pump is also available, so also the.
spare parts for all these machines are also
available @ affordable rate, I'm also a consultant
in setting up any of these machines Factory, so
interested buyer should contact me, my e mail »
taofeekyinusa@gmail.com or Mobile line

Re: Introduce Your Business by cooljo: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2014
I like this

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Suvinil Styrene Acrylic Putty is a product easy to apply, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and excellent hiding power, which provides a smooth, sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, fibrocement, concrete, concrete blocks and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. it is gradually replacing the old POP (plaster of paris)
SUVINIL vinyl Putty is a product easy to apply and sandpaper, dries quickly and has excellent hiding power, besides good adherence. Recommended for leveling and correcting flat imperfections on interior surfaces of plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, fibrocement, concrete, concrete blocks and walls painted with latex PVA or acrylic providing a smooth, refined finish
call 08101045154 for details

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2014
.PINTAR services limited is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria. The Paint is a German Product but has its Production plant situated in Brazil. the good thing is the same tropicalized weather condition Nigeria shares with Brazil. suvinil paints have a very high acrylic content that makes it resistant to weather conditions. We work with big Companies like ITB Nig. Ltd, Cappa D’alberto , Dori Construction , A & K Construction , Central Realities, Lambert Electromec to name a few.
Our Paints has a lot of importance to Construction works and also for the decorative coating on the walls. We are solution Providers to all painting problems, I have attached some pictures for your viewing. Have you thought about picking out Unique colors for your Clients from a range of 5000 consistent colors, marble paint designs on the wall? I could make provision for trained painters to do the painting if you are interested in the offer.

Our paints has a VERY RESISTANCE TO BAD WEATHER.
It has an excellent Hiding power
It has a high Coverage Rate.
Its washable( can wash the stains off the wall)
It has a high durability

Some of our products include:
Screeding Putty (Instead of the Local POP) this is ready to use and to correct all plastering imperfections on the wall. Both Interior and Exterior
Wall Acrylic Sealer
Wall Primers. These products listed above are Complementary products.
Suvinil Emulsion Maxx (Spreads about 300 m2/ coat) Suvinil Silk touch( Spreads about 180 m2/coat), Suvinil Texturatto Rustic( A special trowel effect paint) Suvinil Stucco( Marble paint), Suvinil Seca Rapido( Water based Gloss paint that dries in 5mins , available in any color of your choice, eco- friendly too). All products are available in 5000 consistent Colors as we tint in just 5mins.
Suvinil Latex against Micro fissures, Anti mold and Fungi( Special Elastic Paint formulated for building located close to sea side to protect the wall.

CALL US ON : +2348101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by Handsomebrown: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
My company is into *Free interne
browsing
*Choose your item and we wil do the importation
*Importation
*Web Designs
*Web Hosting
*Graphics Design
*Blog
*Squeese page
*Sales Page
*E-books Cover Design.etc.
You can call us on :08142269339 or mail us on goldlinkservice@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by yilong: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Luoyang yilong refractory is a professional company for producting and designing refractory in china.And mainly products is firebrick,castable,nozzle refractory,slide gate plate,cement,ceramic fiber,calicum silicate which used in ladle,tundish,metallurgy,foundary,glass,bulding and therml insulating industry.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Jslbodycare: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
We are into bodycare products like skin care, fragrances for men and women.Most of our products are designers,Avon porducts also available. www.jslbodycare.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by money121(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,security doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.
1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter
2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter
accessories:
Ridge 1 meter @ =N= 1,300
Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
Treated anti rust nails @ =N= 1,000 Per kg
repair kit @ =N= 5,000
Installation per square meter =N= 200
ALUMINUM Roof step tile
0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter
0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter
We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.

CALL AYYYUB ON : 08085310359

Re: Introduce Your Business by money121(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
DASCOSBAKER CONFECTIONERY

Email :ifeoluwabakersshow@yahoo.com

Facebook: modupeola shokunbi,

Tel: 08033157203,08085337470,

Address : 38,Egba street cement bus stop ikeja lagos

Re: Introduce Your Business by petrolman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
More business partners needed for constant sure profit. The business is 100% risk-free because we had curtailed all the risk avenues. Therefore, investments returns is guaranteed as our customers are ever in need of the products. I started inviting investors in july last year when my capital was no longer enough to satisfy the needs of my clients and I must confess it has been so stupendous as the company as well as the investors are together happy, but we have stopped inviting people since then until now that there is need for expansion.
The business is diversified into various segments but majority oil and gas as the investors get 10% of their investments every month while their capital remains... You are free to demand for your capital at anytime, but there must be a written notice of one month prior to your capital demand.
There is a printed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) to sign with you.... Our integrity and post-dated cheque is our collateral...
Therefore, you can make your intention known via mail.... To jedyflux@gmail.com...or a direct contact... 08096078901..
thank you for your patience in reading this piece of information.
Re: Introduce Your Business by timifakay(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2014
08077631013- whatsapp

Re: Introduce Your Business by gistmelove(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE
CALL:08085310359

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by anufinnih(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2014
AFFORDABLE & PURE 0.85 DENSITY DIESEL FOR SALE & DELIVERY IN LARGE QUANTITY.

IT CAN BE DELIVERED TO ANY DESTINATION IN LAGOS/OYO/OGUN/OSUN/ONDO.

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER,

PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07062503257

OR

EMAIL: aphynih@gmail.com

OR

BBpin: 2900FFD3

GET IN TOUCH FOR THE BEST DEALS IN DIESEL SUPPLY!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Thespecialone(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
NISIBOR Procurement Solutions helps you purchase goods from 1688.com , Aliexpress and Alibaba at affordable rates.
We also offer payment to your chinese suppliers.

For more information, kindly visit our flag ship thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/1789534/buy-goods-1688.com-aliexpress-cheapest

email nisiborps@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tuslakoncept: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tusla Koncept:
Business Write ups- Business Letters, Proposals, Company Profile/Brochure, Slide Presentation, Business Plans... We also register businesses (Business names).

For details chat up with Dare on 07031315222, BB: 2A4E4D29.
Re: Introduce Your Business by boykas(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Are you thinking of moving into a new house, factory, office or relocate to other states and you need quality and affordable relocation trucks with professional personnel to assist in the relocation and settling down process? We are expert in the packing and relocation business with impeccable records of prompt quality service delivery anywhere in lagos, 35 states of Nigeria, West Africa Sub-Region, Africa as a whole and including other countries of the world. We handles everything from household properties moving, office and industrial moving, to international relocation. Our charges are moderate and very affordable depending on the amounts of good moving and the location.Our additional features include; Artisan,Electrician,carpenter. You can contact Noble express call/whatsapp. 08022395882. Bbm:2855BA5A.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Negro1: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Introduce Your Business by desmondsummit: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good day,
Our company is currently in need of a capable
supplier of UNCRACKED palm kernel nut, we use
this as a raw material so we will like to start with 30
tons first and is going to be every week, the
contract will be 2 years non stop. the product is
uncracked palm kernel nut. we will only appreciate
a serious and capable supplier if you can . contact
us with your price quote on 08034689759.
NB: factory is located in ONDO state
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keziehenry(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Contact us on or henroski01@gmail.com if u need any CAC services like registration of business, incorporation of companies, registration of churches and NGOs. We do it at affordable cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.