Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451994 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
LIFE WALL SCREEDING PUTTY

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfacespainted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

Call 08101045154
for more info.

Re: Introduce Your Business by campine: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
We sell and install aluminium composite panels with high quality and best prices in the market. Our products are internationally certified with Guarantees.Considering the advanced technology, we have several products to suit your different services. Below are our list of Products
1220mm*2440mm 4mm*0.4mm Normal Core PVDF Coating / Price N14,000 per Sheet
1220mm*2440mm 4mm*0.4mm Fireproof Core PVDF Coating/N19,000 per sheet
Please contact us for sales and delivery conditions. Minimum Order: 1000m2
Thanks for your patronage.
Management

Re: Introduce Your Business by Gloriouspa(m): 4:38am On Sep 22, 2017
For all your Landscaping, Beautification and
Horticulture works, such as planting of natural
grasses, flowers, shrubs, trees etc. We also do fumigation of houses, offices and hotels premises.

Contact us today at:

Gloriouspath Nigeria Enterprises
Plot 4, Olusoji Elebu Road
Oluyole Extension
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

email: gloriouswrite@gmail.com

Tel: 08161613188
Whatsapp: 08161613188

Re: Introduce Your Business by Juleswitz01: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
�% cotton beddings available at Crystal and Pearls Beddings. Our beddings are unique and beautifully designed to suit your taste.
Crystal and Pearls Beddings offers :
Wholesale ✔
Retail ✔
Hotels✔
Hospitals ✔
To place your order
� whatsapp 08150675345
� crystalandpearlz@gmail.com
Instagram: @crystalandpearls_beddings

Quality beddings available in different sizes
�Nationwide delivery

Re: Introduce Your Business by adeptqualityltd: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cartons Producer

We produce Pizza Cartons, Archives Boxes, Cartons for all Packaging of Products;
www.cartonsproducer..com.ng

Our office:
Cartons Producer Place,
57 Adedoyin Street,

(Adedoyin Street is directly opposite of Zenith & Fidelity Bank),
Near Excellence Hotel Bus-Stop,
Ogba, Lagos.

08082219995 (WhatsApps & Calls).
cartonsproducer@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by sebastine17: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am into waste recycling and I have already commenced business. What are the names if the various recycling plants in Lagos?
Re: Introduce Your Business by coinanytime(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
visit us @ www.coinanytime.com for instant funding of your Perfect Money and Bitcoin e-wallets...Whatsapp: 09022387191
....safest way to trade.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Zdoh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Flash

Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
#BULK #PURCHASE #AVAILABLE

Get Your Brand New #16GB OTG USB FLASH DRIVE.. #Compatible for #Android phones and #Systems..... @ #3000Naira Only.... Call or WhatsApp EMMANUEL 08132355293
������

#16Gb OTG USB FLASH DRIVE.. #Compatible for #AndroidPhones and #Systems.....

16Gb

PRICE � #3000...

Call or WhatsApp

EMMANUEL

Contact Us for WHOLESALE USB FLASH DRIVES CUSTOMIZED with any LOGO at Cheapest Price and We Deliver it anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Introduce Your Business by chucho09(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:+ Call 07053014392 baba ewenje Get Your Lover Back Fruit Of The Womb Fibroid Business Boom Financial Breakthrough Get Rich Without Ritual Do As I Say Bad Dream Promise And Fail Epilepsy Spiritual Attack Land/Court Case Mental Disorder Political Appointment Visa Approval Cancer Examination Success Spend And Get Back Good Luck Natural Health Hypertension Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity) Stroke Sickle Cell Impotency Win Court Case Promotion At Work Commanding Tone Protection Ring Marriage Success Love Ring Favour Ring Recover Lost Glory Spiritual Power For Men Of God Travel Success Ring Job Success Make Haste To Call or+2347053014392 thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by okunlove(f): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening, am loveth I deals in fairly used clothes popularly known as okrika,I sell bales and also retail.my bales are always neat u can repackage and sell as new.u can never go wrong with my bale.I ve in stock.children mixed grade A,chiffon gowns grade A,men polo,chiffon tops,bedsheets mixed with towel, children cover all,boys nikka,pull over jacket, men jeans trousers etc.u can add me up on WhatsApp 08137657965 for people who are ready for business only.if u are new in the business I can put you through on high to make very good profit in this business.

Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2017
EMMANUEL

Contact Us for WHOLESALE USB FLASH DRIVES CUSTOMIZED with any LOGO at Cheapest Price and We Deliver it anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Aburumah75: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Spygadgets19:
I am into waste recycling and I have already commenced business. What are the names if the various recycling plants in Lagos?
pls where are you based? I am from Funtua Katsina state. I want to get involved in this plastic waste recycling business. I will like to get a honest partner in Lagos who will handle the business from that side. if you are well-grounded in the business, pls chat me up on WhatsApp so we could discuss. this is my number 08035166040
Re: Introduce Your Business by AmyRoyale(f): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good evening all.
I work with All Mastiq Concepts Limited RC 1410915

Our brand, MASTIQ, is a body that tells people WE CAN DO IT. We can sell your product at any and every level, We can get you the best your budget can offer, We can make sure your art sustains and gains you respect.

We have three franchises; Mastiq Modelling Agency, Mastiq Dance Company and Mastiq Events and Promotions.
We're into all talent management, all events management and brand promotions and marketing.

We care about the people and the talents. We want things to be in the best possible shape they can be. This is what we want people to see when the look at us. The feeling we want to create is some kind of reliability because they know we have their best interests at heart.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Syphonn(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are you imagining how you can use your Facebook profile to boost your business?

Looking for tips and guides to help you successfully affiliate your personal and business identities on Facebook?

While Facebook stops people from using personal profiles just for commercial gain, you can use your Facebook profile to indirectly boost awareness of your business.

In this article, you are going to discover how to focus your Facebook profile for a professional audience and find tips to help you post from your Facebook profile to support your business presence.

Read more
http://www.busygisting.com/a-guide-for-marketershow-to-use-a-facebook-personal-profile-for-business/
Re: Introduce Your Business by sheddyboy01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good Evening.
I am SHEDRACH, I am a third party internet data bundle reseller.

I buy data in bulk from the internet Service providers and resells at affordable rates.

All our MTN data plans has 90 days validity period, while the rest have one month validity.

Our plans works on all devices.

Check our prices below.

Re: Introduce Your Business by sheddyboy01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
GLO

Re: Introduce Your Business by ProYouAdminsUK: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by coinanytime(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
visit our website www.coinanytime.com for instant funding of your Perfect Money and Bitcoin e-wallets
whatsapp on: 09022387191.

Re: Introduce Your Business by tmogba4(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,
I am a marketer and owner of a fast growing startup company that kicked off operations in April, 2017.

What we do basically are:
1. Marketing and sales of gadgets, accessories and electronics.
2. We serve as third Party representatives between sellers and buyers of electronics and gadgets.
3. We deal in importation of gadgets like CCTV equipment, spy cameras, drones, smart watches and more at very low commission rate.
4. We deal in social media/online marketing of all kinds of goods and services at a very affordable cost.

You can post pictures of the gadgets(s) you have for sale or a request of what you wish to buy.
Kindly include your location, price (indicate whether negotiable or not), and contact(indicate whether on whatsapp or not).

Our Marketing Platforms

- Jumia market
- Olx
- Jiji
- Our whatsapp group of over 230 subscribers
- Our broadcast list of over 500 subscribers
- Our facebook group of over 120 followers
- Our Instagram handle of less than 100 followers

Contact us on whatsapp for our advertisement rate. 08136495877
Join either of our whatsapp groups by sending a whatsapp message to indicate your interest
Our Facebook/IG handle: @Polowogajeti

Our Nairaland Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4105098/buy-sell-every-kind-gadget
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
meat processing bakery kitchen consultant one among the best in nigeria. this what we can do for you location setting up recurring best staff getting the proper equipments and packaging materials training hygiene development business ideas
call us today tel.08020685390 whatsapp no adewale email smoronfade@yahoo.com Apapa lagos

Re: Introduce Your Business by emmanuelabolaji: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
INTRODUCING CITY GAS NIGERIA LIMITED OF NIGERIA

City Gas Nigeria Limited, a registered company our core business is in the development, supply, sales and delivery of LPG and Natural Gas in Nigeria and West Africa sub region. We have ultra-modern LPG bottling plant in Lagos (Balet Bus Stop, Oshodi), Benin, Edo State with plans to expand our network of bottling plant throughout the country. City Gas is a member of the Owel – Linkso Group.

Our value in the group which we hold in high esteem in our business are; Integrity, Safety, Ethics and Excellence which has given us an edge in the market. Our aim is to provide LPG to factories and organizations that requires quality and reliable service delivery.

In view of the afore mentioned, we propose to supply your business LPG needs to all your outlets under terms and conditions to be mutually agreed by both of us on your request.

For further discussion please contact
Mr. Abolaji Emmanuel
City Gas Nigeria Limited
emmanuel.abolaji@owel-linkso.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Priscaah(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
I buy and sell bitcoin, iTunes card,pm e.t.c introduce yourself on whatsapp 08146603577
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Top Energy Nigeria Ltd

Top Energy Nigeria Ltd is the smart, simple solution to your energy needs. A company made up of passionate team of skilled professionals working round the clock in providing first class products and services delivery that are second to none. Our clientele needs are topmost priority, driving our core value at the forefront of managing a successful operation in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and Africa at large.

We are Indigenous Licensed Oil & Gas Company established in Lagos, Nigeria. With Sales and Distribution of Petroleum Motor Spirit (PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO), Industrial Gas and Cylinder. Our operation is extended to recycling products such as; Iron, Can, Carton, Compact Dics, Polythene Bag, Paper, Plastic and tyre, etc.

Our Vision
To become the world’s best brand known for reliability and quality in petroleum products, medical gases, industrial gases and recycling.

Our Mission
To provide products that meets our customers’ satisfaction using highly trained workforce
and modern technologies in all we do.

CORE VALUES

INTEGRITY

EMPATHY

QUALITY

SAFETY

For Quotation or inquiries, contact us@;

Address: Goodnews Plaza, Plot 2 Samelein, Off Opebi links bridge, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Phone: +2347037302693, +2347035158433, +2348170462044
Email: info@topenergynigeria.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Topenergyltd
Twitter: https://twitter.com/topenergyltd
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18276217/
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2017
INVESTDATA LIMITED

Investdata is a Financial Consulting Company that offers professional services on Research Analysis, Investment Education and Training. Risk Management, Investment Education and development of Trading Methodology to enhance investor’s profitability.

Portfolio Management, Equity Research, Financial Advisory, Consulting, Training/Investment Education, Media/Publication, Position Management Advising.

For more inquiries about our services, please contact;

Ambrose Omordion
CRO | Investdata Consulting Ltd
3rd Floor, Church House, 29, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
info@investdataonline.com, info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com, ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
www.investdataonline.com, www.investdata.com.ng
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467
Re: Introduce Your Business by amyvals(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
A custard bucket of crayfish- #2000 at Unizik junction, awka, anambra. There is discount if you are buying in bulk. Hit me up on 09031654754

Re: Introduce Your Business by dstoms(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
buy fresh and dry ginger in tons from kaduna state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,or Samuel on 08061589114 or email at omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.