Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452066 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Creditcard101: 3:26am On Feb 17, 2018
I BUY ALL TYPES OF GIFT CARDS 100% ...USA , CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY CHINA (VALID PHYSICAL CARDS AND ECODE ONLY)

And get paid into any bank account in Nigeria, Mobile transfer to Ghana, Benin in minutes
I also pay in BTC to you BTC Wallet
I credit Nigeria accounts in 10 Minutes instant Online transfer.

ITUNES Gift Card
STEAM Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Walmart Gift Card
Vanilla Gift Card
APPLE CARDS✔

Also buying and selling Bitcoin and Perfect Money at good rates
No Invalid cards/ Used cards please

Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer
Re: Introduce Your Business by Futureinvestors(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2018
�Public Offer
----''-----''-----''-----''------⊙
GET 1,000++ PIPS Premium Signals for FREE
We trade Forex Majors & Minors, CFDs, Indices, Spot Metals, etc.
Join us on Telegram: https:///FutureInvestFXMAM
------''----''----

�FutureInvestFX Premium Signals�
�Pay little for more���
�Just $55/Monthly�
�Over +++2,500 Pips/Monthly��
�Prompt Alerts�
�Profit Consistent���
�Offer open for All���
�Subscribe now-Contact @FutureInvestFX
⏳Account Management Services
⏳Minimum Equity: $1,000
�More Info Contact @FutureInvestFX
On Telegram and Twitter
Call/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*

Re: Introduce Your Business by akolag04: 5:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello SME/SMB

Starting a business or running a company comes with challenges such as operational costs.
SME often runs on a meager budget.
We understand the pains, and that is why we design SME promotional packages to support startups and existing businesses.
We help businesses simplify and automate IT processes.
Our limited special offers are designed to promote companies especially startup businesses
Our packages come with the following promotion benefits and are limited so act now!

AkolagTech SME free boost (Yeah! Free) promotional package:
1 3 Months free unlimited web hosting (email, disk space, free SSL)
2 More than 40 Free Software packages software like WordPress, Joomla. E-commerce apps, CRM and more (available to be installed from your web hosting portal)
3 1 Month free email hosting
4 1 Month free cloud storage (backup your important files)
5 1 Month free Cloud server (VSP)
6 Single sign-on client's portal to manage all your services, products
7 Free Security Assessment
8 Free Business Continuity Assessment
9 Free limited technical support

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Realtutor: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Do you need assistance informing people (your customers) about your business initiative, plans, or assistance remembering your customers about your forum meetings before hand or even during the program easily? contact via our 24/7 email box nlinewebservice@gmail.com for bulk sms @cheap afordable and fast rate. It can be of any number of customers(people).
Re: Introduce Your Business by tmogba4(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys, I would like to introduce a company you would like to do business with everyday of the week.
Without beating about the bush, let's move on...

Who Are We?
We are Tosa Mart, a fast-growing online marketplace whose primary aim is to provide an ideal marketplace for businesses to meet potential customers and satisfy their every wants/needs by providing with a range our products for sale.

What Do We Offer?
Apart from providing a place for sellers to meet buyers and vice versa, we also provide the following services:

1. Blogging
In order to create an opportunity for our audiences to get to know the little they can about several kinds of products and services, we offer our them "too much juice, too much sauce" on our blog that keeps them coming with trendy stuff, DIY and "How To's" in areas like business, lifestyle, gadgets, fashion, food, rewl estate and many other relevant areas.

For juicy,trendy topics, kindly checkout blog on facebook.

2. Video Marketing
We offer top notch video services to clients in order to help promote their businesses.
We are in charge of:
a. Both idealizing and developing a sales pitch
b. Producing a video to fit the story we are telling
c. Publishing and marketing the video ad.

3. Online/Social Media Marketing
We offer social media and online promotions to clients.
We locate the possibile best strategic location(s) and draw out strategies to making sure that their businesses flourish.

4. Banner Advertising
We offer banner services to businesses on our websites at a very affordable rate. This way, we open their businesses to a world of opportunities and their ads stand a high chance of being clicked by our website visitors.

We will be launching our website in a few days from the time of publishing this post.
You can stay informed by liking and following us on our social media platforms below:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram

Also,
You can book a training session on:
- Marketing (traditional, video, online/social media marketing)
- Content writing
- Keyword research and SEO ranking
- Importation
- Web design/development
- Python programming language.

Simply send us a message on whatsapp by clicking [url=https:///send?phone=+2348136495877&text=Please%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20booking%20for%20a%20training%20session]here[/url].

Tosamart...value much more than price
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Investdata Consulting Limited

Investdata is a Financial Consulting Company that offers professional services on Research Analysis, Equities Analysts, Investment Education and Training. Portfolio and Risk Management, Investment Education and development of Trading Methodology to enhance investor’s profitability.

Address: Apt Securities Ltd, 3rd Floor, Church House, 29, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: +2348028164085, +2348032055467
Email: ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com, Info@investdataonline.com

http://www.investdata.com.ng/

Social Media
https://web.facebook.com/investdata/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/investdataltd/
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+InvestData
https://twitter.com/investdatang
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU22yn_S9NHYoO8GT19g2k2Q

Re: Introduce Your Business by bejeria101(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello to our blco buyers just got an offer frm my mandate,ceo benco oil and gas ltd!

Cif for both china and rotterdam! China@$10/6,rotterdam@$11/7

instruments DLC/SBLC both with 2%pb not upfront. Contact 07030984706/bolaggio@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by lightdream: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi,
Do you need your Building,offices, secured from unauthorised access. Do you want your equipment room protected or Do you need footage captured for various action.Trust we have all the solution:
CCTV,Access control,Burglary alarm,video door,fire suppression,fire alarm system and also data system,Telephone system.
Please call at duplex technology on 08094718641.we will be glad to run your surveys.
Re: Introduce Your Business by eistyles: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hey nairalanders

We bring you estyles.ng
Your one stop online market for fashion designers in Nigeria.

Feel free to go through and order any product of your choice from any of our trusted designers from Aba, Lagos, Portharcourt, Kano, Kaduna etc.

Don't forget to use the chat button on the button right of the site should you need any clarification.

You stand a chance to earn some money when you share a product from the site to your friends.

See you soon!
Bill.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Hanuity(f): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good afternoon to every one.
HANUITYFOODSTUFF
For all ur best quality, neat n well package food stuff like stoness ofada rice, locust bean, ponmo Ijebu, smoked fish, beans flour, vegetables and fruits. Contact us @hanuityfoodstuff on +2348081589072
Follow us on Instagram @hanuityfoodstuff n also on facebook

Re: Introduce Your Business by Hamiynola: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wholesalers needed for this product
Mcq is 10
If interested follow this link to my WhatsApp https:///6XF7TKENgtq1Vl6TGNYWk9
Contact 09056527434

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Introduce Your Business by Suzyky4u(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
At @suzy_hairvolution, We offer hair services at very affordable prices. Braids are done with consideration to edges. We do not fix weavon with bonds, everything is done with needle and thread to avoid breakage. We care for your hair right at your doorstep. Only a trial will convince you. Watsapp 08039529520 to make a booking. Services are rendered at clients' location within Abuja
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ebi4chris: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
ohsars2506:
BEST QUALITY WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

Call 08101045154
To place your order..
how much do u sell a bucket. can it be mixed with water?
Re: Introduce Your Business by anitasoll(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2018
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Hi, I am Anita Solomon, I help aspiring Internet Entrepreneurs turn their Skills into Digital Products/Services & Make Money Online. In today's world, it is becoming more and more difficult to get a stable job. This is when we will need to think of what we can do to make sure that we survive unemployment and still be able to bring food to our table.

If you are interested to start your own online business, I will be more than glad to help. Drop me a DM in my instagram (@anitasolonline) and facebook (Anita Solomon Online) to discuss how we can help each other.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Aishat16(f): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
� *MTN DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES*
�������
Get the Cheapest and most durable MTN Data Plan from A Reliable seller with 24/7 Customer Service with high prestige and confidence.

250MB = #250
500MB = #330
1GB = #580
2GB = #1,150
5GB = #2,800
90 Days Validity
To check balance, *461*6#

ACCOUNT NAME: Abdulmojeed Aishat Bolanle
BANK NAME : FIRST BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 3078768517

✅To order now
Whatsapp/Call 08130742882
✅Your data will be ​delivered​ � immediately your payment is verified.
✅ ​Not a scam, code nor cheat​ .
Your patronage will highly be appreciated��.
Connect easily with friends �
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2018
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you looking for a life partner? Tired of delay? Wants to put an end to your singleness soon? Are you 25, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and more yet no life partner in view? Are you ready to get married and settle down to a glorious marriage with the great man/woman ordained for you by God Himself?

My new ebook: OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY has the answers! This powerful ebook will set you on the road to your marital journey. You will put an end to your shame, secret tears, loneliness and frustration!

You will chase that spiritual spouse out of your life!

Generational curses will be broken!

All soul tie will be destroyed!

Covenants will be wiped out.

Your life will be re-branded.

Your emotional wound will be healed.

You will wear a new cloak of inner beauty!

Your character will be sharpened!

Ladies will start noticing you!

Men will start chasing you!

Wedding bells will ring.

And you will finally settle down!

Every obstacle causing marital delay will be removed.

Can't wait to get a copy? It's incredibly cheap compared to the content in it. I ought to release it at the actual price but I will slash it into 2. It's just #500. Five hundred naira only!

To get a copy, just pay/transfer #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun; 0036541429; Access Bank. Forward your payment details and email address to me immediately after payment, you will get it within 1 hour.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you looking for a life partner? Tired of delay? Wants to put an end to your singleness soon? Are you 25, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and more yet no life partner in view? Are you ready to get married and settle down to a glorious marriage with the great man/woman ordained for you by God Himself?

My new ebook: OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY has the answers! This powerful ebook will set you on the road to your marital journey. You will put an end to your shame, secret tears, loneliness and frustration!

You will chase that spiritual spouse out of your life!

Generational curses will be broken!

All soul tie will be destroyed!

Covenants will be wiped out.

Your life will be re-branded.

Your emotional wound will be healed.

You will wear a new cloak of inner beauty!

Your character will be sharpened!

Ladies will start noticing you!

Men will start chasing you!

Wedding bells will ring.

And you will finally settle down!

Every obstacle causing marital delay will be removed.

Can't wait to get a copy? It's incredibly cheap compared to the content in it. I ought to release it at the actual price but I will slash it into 2. It's just #500. Five hundred naira only!

To get a copy, just pay/­transfer #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun; 0036541429; Access Bank. Forward your payment details and email address to askseunoladele@gmail.com.
Contact number: 08056848218

Immediately after payment, you will get it within 1 hour.

Get set, It's your turn to get married soon. I look forward to hearing from you.

We also have two amazing books written by the author that is also on high demand. A good gift for your love ones, for a friend and for you,

We appreciate all your love and support,

Cheers!
https://­akanudofia..c­om.ng/2018/03/­overcoming-marital-de­lay.html

Re: Introduce Your Business by Lonestar2018: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Selling your secondhand item quickly is as simple as snapping a photo of the item with your smartphone and posting it online with uSnapp App.

uSnapp is a Free mobile App that allows users to buy and sell used stuffs locally in their neighbourhood without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of items like clothing, books, electronics, household goods, furniture and so on.

Follow these simple steps to post an ad which takes about a minute:

Open the uSnapp App, sign in using Facebook, Google or create a new account.

1. Take a photo of your product, or select a photo from your library. Add a product title to your item.
2. Add a price
3. Select a category
4. Add a description
5. Add location

Finally, click on "save changes" or "Post your ad" button and your product is instantly online. Interested buyer will then contact you,all transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely.

Download the free app at Google Play Store or go to www.usnapp.ng to post ad. There is no posting or selling fee.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Lonestar2018: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Selling your secondhand item fast is as simple as snapping a photo of the item with your smartphone and posting it online with uSnapp App.

uSnapp is a Free mobile App that allows users to buy and sell used stuffs locally in their neighbourhood without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of items like clothing, books, electronics, household goods, furniture and so on.

Follow these simple steps to post an ad which takes about a minute:

Open the uSnapp App, sign in using Facebook, Google or create a new account.

1. Take a photo of your product, or select a photo from your library. Add a product title to your item.
2. Add a price
3. Select a category
4. Add a description
5. Add location

Finally, click on "save changes" or "Post your ad" button and your product is instantly online. Interested buyer will then contact you,all transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely.

Download the free app at Google Play Store or go to www.usnapp.ng to post ad. There is no posting or selling fee.

Re: Introduce Your Business by laddipo: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Our company is called jewelcare givers, we provide nanny and childcare servives within Lagos.
Our services include;
1. Live in and live out Nannys
2. Summer live in and live out Nannys

You can contact us on 07084954390 or WhatsApp us on 09090336443.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Most peeps are afraid of punting because they want to make millions in 1 day with 100naira. Punting is trading and with patience, long term project and a reasonable capital,,i will guarantee you 25% ROI monthly,,meaning if your capital is 30k,,@ the end of 1 year,,you have 360k. I see punting as a business. Contact me on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.