Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450976 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Heartbender: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi, my name is Elvis and I'm a lawyer. My firm is into commercial, property and corporate transactions and documentation. We also negotiate, litigate, arbitrate and reconcile on behalf of our clients.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Heartbender: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Our firm is a firm of lawyers who are into litigation, and corporate, property and commercial consultancy negotiation, documentation, etc
08034753554, 08110259542
Re: Introduce Your Business by DaCharis2016: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls how do i contact u? I need to buy some and resell from u
saintjimos:
we deal on men shoes and accessories

general men fashion and design

your wardrobe companion
Re: Introduce Your Business by DaCharis2016: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
ifewinner:
Macwinner Collection (makers of quality & fancy boxers)

Physical Contact address: Abuja,Niger state,kano state and kastina state
Phone contact/WhatsApp: 08068853611

This a business that has being paying me since I start my Nysc service in kastina state I started with 5,000 naira before going fully into production, packaging and sells.. We offer both in bulk and 3in1 as packed hurry and contact us today as we are looking for more distributor's nation wide! You too can become your own boss! With 5,000naira we can supply you 20 boxers at the rate of 250#, packed 3in1 is at 900# per pack at the rate of 300# for one inside the packet. We await your calls as we look forward to start doing bigger and greater business.
pls les hook up for business.
email me: jimibliz@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lonestar2018: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Make extra cash selling your old or unwanted items with uSnapp App

uSnapp is a Free mobile App that allows users to buy and sell used stuffs locally in their neighbourhood without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of items like clothing, books, electronics, household goods, furniture and so on.

Follow these simple steps to post an ad which takes about a minute:

Open the uSnapp App, sign in using Facebook, Google or create a new account.

1. Take a photo of your product, or select a photo from your library. Add a product title to your item.
2. Add a price
3. Select a category
4. Add a description
5. Add location

Finally, click on "save changes" or "Post your ad" button and your product is instantly online. Interested buyer will then contact you,all transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely.

Download the free app at Google Play Store or go to www.usnapp.ng to post ad. There is no posting or selling fee.

Re: Introduce Your Business by busanalyst: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Businesses always are seeking for how they can outdo their competitors. However, they do not have all the information about their competitors for them to actually outdo them. As an entrepreneur, you need complete information about your industry, the trends, your consumers and your competitors. That is where I come in. I can give you a detailed market research report of your business that will give you complete insights about how to succeed in your business. Please visit my website so that you can see how I offer these services and the prices I offer them at. Trust me, my rates are the most competitive. I give 100% value for money. Check out my website http:///2tWLilH
Re: Introduce Your Business by Queenserah26(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
My company is into Construction, Building Maintenance and Waterproofing services. We design, build and maintain buildings. We offer fumigation services, cleaning and fix houses with Dampness, cracks, roof leakage and so on. We also sell Waterproofing chemicals for better concrete works.

For more information, log on to www.resourceteamng.com
Info@resourceteamng.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Missangelasweet: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Buy your brand new ABB transformers with two year warranty and original test report from the manufacturer. We also do installation and free transportation within Lagos. Call now 08188723968 or 08165758496

Re: Introduce Your Business by saintjimos(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2018
DaCharis2016:
Pls how do i contact u? I need to buy some and resell from u

+2348023726122/09054446044
kubiatjim@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by saintjimos(m): 4:50am On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Introduce Your Business by Izzyboy1(m): 5:09am On Mar 20, 2018
bloodline:
Hello People,
I'm a blogger, I'm into adverts, of any kind, be it music, event, books, publications, products/services and much more..
Adverts can be in any form of ur choice, animated or static display.
Also, we place your adverts at strategic and catchy areas of the blog.
You can check the blog out here www.izzyaccess.com.ng
We also create banner codes in which can be placed on any html-allowed platforms, e.g facebook or on your blog too.
For bookings/enquiries, contact 08136539274/08053983013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by UltimateM: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you need the email addresses and phone numbers of over 10 million Nigerians, contact me now to get it. Price is negotiable. 07067457961, bizworldonline2go@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by UltimateM: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Become a Mobile Marketing & Bulk SMS portal owner today at a very affordable rate and begin to tap into the wealth embedded in Mobile marketing and Bulk SMS today. I will also train you on how to build same portal for others too. 07067547961, bizworldonline2go@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by oaksman: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Make extra cash selling your old or unwanted items with uSnapp App

uSnapp is a Free mobile App that allows users to buy and sell used stuffs locally in their neighbourhood without the hassle of shipping, sellers can list variety of items like clothing, books, electronics, household goods, furniture and so on.

1. Take a photo of your product, or select a photo from your library. Add a product title to your item.

2. Add a price

3. Select a category

4. Add a description

5. Add location

Finally, click on "save changes" or "Post your ad" button and your product is instantly online. Interested buyer will then contact you,all transactions are done through private chats so users can buy and sell safely.

Download the free app at Google Play Store or go to www.usnapp.ng to post ad. There is no posting or selling fee.

Re: Introduce Your Business by corpershun: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
ICT gadgets are a must for every individual, even children are not left out.

I supply all brands and specs of ICT gadgets (Laptops, Printers, Phones, Desktop computers etc.) to startup firms, schools, corporate offices and individuals.

Our prices are very affordable and you are welcome to pay in installments, provided you can show you are creditworthy.

Place a call to us today.

USA Used Hp Elitebook 2570p 320Gb Hdd 4Gb Ram Core i5-₦70,000

Re: Introduce Your Business by empeller(f): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Hi am into shipping i mean clearing and forwarding from china to nigeria and nigeria to china in a cheaper rate. 07080209511
Re: Introduce Your Business by empeller(f): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Empeller cargo is a logistic company dat dose shipping from china to nigeria and also make order for der customers make dey payment on ur behalf. We can also return damage goods back to china . Call us on 07080209511 or 07039738180.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mysterious3(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
We deal on wholesale and retail sales of male quality cotton boxers

Re: Introduce Your Business by Mysterious3(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Whatsapp me on 08058957058
Re: Introduce Your Business by jeronimo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tocheagle:

You business will certainly be having nationwide patronage. For doorstep delivery to your clients around Port Harcourt and environs check my signature.
Re: Introduce Your Business by seuner: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
contact us at STANCHION CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,

We specializes in:

Building and Civil Enginering constructions
Water Treatment and distribution system Design and Construction
Borehole drilling and Geophysical investigations
Steel structures: ground and overhead tanks, gates, stairs, portal frame structures, pre-engineering erectional buildings.

TEL:07062508601
EMAIL: wapadeps@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Callmeboss(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello.
Am a farmer, I produce palm oil of best quality and quantity. I base in Akwa Ibom and supply to all parts of Nigeria. You pay at delivery. Contact

WhatsApp and phone calls only
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chinyere752: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello

Am an exporter of agro products eg, egusi, ogbono, dried breadfruit, dried bitter leave, bitter kola, kola, cashew nuts, alligator pepper, dry fish, stock fish, dried pepper, etc.

I export to any country in d world.

Call or whatsapp 07035098360
Re: Introduce Your Business by jmaxjohn(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Send money to those loved ones abroad. Pay for that ward's tuition. Buy or sell that foreign currency in your possession. And have all this delivered into the bank account of your choosing.

The Peregrine FX (PFX) team want to help you achieve the very heights in Forex Exchange delivery with the help of the internet.

More here: https://www.nairaland.com/4415882/introducing-peregrine-forex-exchange-pfx
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lonestar2018: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sell your secondhand or unwanted items in seconds with uSnapp App

2. Add a price

3. Select a category

4. Add a description

5. Add location

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Earn an income through Can recycling. You dont need to market or refer anyone, all it takes is dedication.

Am buying minimum of 50kg cans, at N50 per kg
Just keep storing cans until its 50kg.
Easy peasy...right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by bamex04(m): 2:24am On Mar 30, 2018
Property for sale at awi village, Akamkpa local government area, cross river state.
Re: Introduce Your Business by peny2wise(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where can I get oil air and fuel filters in Lagos. Reply to my mail peny2wise@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Jdangel: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Online marketers needed at Young Dreams Limited. You can work from anywhere in the world.
Salary ranges from 20k to 70k. It depends on how fast you are on meeting daily targets.

Interested persons should send their CV to youngdreamslimited@gmail.com
OR call 0705 386 7806.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.