Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451496 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ak22(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2018
Precast parapet is our work .let give your a befiting parapet design. 08100718479

Re: Introduce Your Business by Hafeexla(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Contact: 08161627620 for all iron fabrication : burglary, iron door, iron handrail and site construction dealing with iron
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gclems: 6:34pm On May 17, 2018
hi. i am a consultant with Value palm Nigeria limited based in Enugu. Value palm is a company that produces palm kernel oil, palm kernel cakes etc and supplies quality palm oil in large quantities for industrial purposes both for the Nigerian and international markets.
contact us today:
Email:nzoegede@gmail.com
phone: 07037184144
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2018
Click my signature for business deal shocked sad
Re: Introduce Your Business by iambayoeleshin(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2018
DO YOU NEED A BUSINESS LOAN?

DO YOU LIVE AROUND THE AXIS OF MILE 2, FESTAC, SATELLITE TOWN, TRADE FAIR, IGANDO, BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY AND OLD OJO ROAD IN LAGOS?

CALL 09024970193!!!

LETS TALK...
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
One among the best professional meat butcher butchey consultant nigeria
If you need any meat processing packaging
Cling film
Meat packing tray
Sausage Cassing
Meat processing equipments
Business ideas
On pig,cow beef,poutry business
Call Sam meat processing butchery consultant nigeria on 08020685390

Re: Introduce Your Business by Courier2018(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2018
O Yes!!!
You don't need to be worried, at all, about your computer system acting up; I am 'the computer doctor', an instructor, supervisor and a consultant, I can fix ALL the problems with the computer systems in your church, company, schools and organization.

I ALSO GIVE TEACHINGS AND ADVICE ON "THE COMPUTER SYSTEM."

GREAT NEWS;
I am readily available to help you out on anything that has to do with the computer system.

INTERESTED IN MY SERVICE? GREAT!!!

I am gladly waiting for your call on +2349092350962, or your WhatsApp message on 08096569034.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Hanuity(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2018
[quoteHanuityfoodstuff pure honey has lower price and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market

This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier. It is useful in treating cold, cough and fever.

Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifugeFunctions as an excellent antioxidant.

Antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect and high acidity

Honey appears to be effective in killing drug-resistant biofilms which are implicated in chronic rhino sinusitisHoney has also been used for centuries as a treatment for sore throats and coughs and also in recent times it is as in fact be as effective as many common cough medicines

Mixed with lemon juice and consumed slowly, honey coats the throat, alleviating discomfort

Ensure u consume honey every day.

Slide to our dm to get ur unadulterated honey

Call +2348081589072 author=dambatta post=1486060].[/quote]
Re: Introduce Your Business by DevtekTanks(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
DEVTEK tanks can provide you long lasting, durable, fantastic selection of GRP one piece water Storage Tanks. And they are very good option for a wide range of cold water storage application.

 They do not corrode and are a non-welding solution

 The uniformly smooth surface prevents dirt build up

 Discourages the growth of algae and fungi by blocking light transmission

Contact us with any queries you may have
08033241375 or 08172019307
www.devtektanks.com
info@devtektanks.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by SmartHomes(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
Happy sunday to you all...
Smart View Projects is a firm of experienced professionals offering comprehensive services in architecture,interior design,Building construction.

Contact us today on 08086139071,08069078294 whatsapp

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chayil02: 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
Hello people, we are into cakes of all types and for different occasions, we cater for all types of events and plan events also, our small chops so tasty and nice that people keep calling us back for their events. You can follow us on Instagram - goldevents_cakes, call or WhatsApp 07956867544. We are in Ibadan, let's make your events memorable and stress free.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Kokovilla: 11:04pm On May 29, 2018
Iam frank ogbeide the ceo of koko Level's Blog. My website showcase, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Politics, sports and business.
You can always read your daily news and entertainment Gist from koko Level's Blog
Re: Introduce Your Business by DevtekTanks(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
Water treatment is any process that makes water more acceptable for a specific end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply,

irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation or many other uses including being safely returned to the environment. Water treatment

removes contaminants or reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired end-use.

Treatment for drinking water production involves the removal of contaminants from raw water to produce water that is pure enough for human

consumption without any short term or long term risk of any adverse health effect. Substances that are removed during the process of drinking

water treatment include suspended solids, bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, and minerals such as iron and manganese.

The processes involved in removing the contaminants include physical processes such as settling and filtration, chemical processes such as

disinfection and coagulation and biological processes such as slow sand filtration. Devtek Tanks is ready to treat your water inorder to stay healthy and to avoid unhealthy lifestyle.

Contact us with any queries you may have
08033241375 or 08172019307
www.devtektanks.com
info@devtektanks.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Bimpsyyyyy: 11:05pm On May 30, 2018
For your house construction just call me on 07051805606

Re: Introduce Your Business by greenglobestore(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2018
Top of the morning !!!
we sell #laptops and #gadgets that fit your #needs at #prices that fit your #pocket. Apple laptop computers, Hp, Dell ,Lenovo and phones Gadgets . call US 08146469277 for fast inquiries.American used high quality gaming /graphics /business PCs

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nigerbabe1(f): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2018
I’m a Nutritional Therapist - founder of Aisha Nutrition House.
An advocate of you’re what you eat! I empower extraordinary health through herbal, diet and creative recipes - I promote wholesome life given unadulterated food awareness. Am a chef trainer- I train to help you master the act of cooking healthily with wholesome ingredients.

Ask Aisha about child nutrition. Feed your children with foods that will help to optimise their health and well-being. Every child deserves nutrient dense foods for growth and development. This will also keep you away from the doctors.

And if you’re struggling with what to eat right for diabetes, high blood Pressure, high cholesterol, ask Aisha on: 09057441980

I stock the following products:
Organic Chia seeds
Organic Flax seeds
Organic Pumpkin seeds
Organic Red and White Quinoa
Aisha’s Toasted Cereal Mix
Aisha’s Tiger Nut Instant Drink Powder
Aisha’s Whole Grain Mix Swallow
Proudly Nigerian Cold Pressed Therapeutic & Edible Oils

Pls visit my website for more on products and my services:
www.nutritionhouse.ng
Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/AishaNutitionHouse/
Instagram handle:
aishanutritionhouse
Twitter:
@Nutrition_HNG
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lagosvibes(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2018
color=#990000]

We are happy to introduce[b] AYTEE STAMP FLOOR DESIGNS[\b] Nig Ltd to you.

We are a full service registered decorative concrete contractor in Nigeria.

We provide services for
All People

Central Business District , LAGOS
+2348102124523

[/color]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nzenweaku: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
contact otee towels for your high quality white and coloured towels of all sizes. for gifts, hotel use and whole sellers.for souvenirs head office onitsha main market. 07032316555

Re: Introduce Your Business by olalubi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Demalog tech services limited
we are into Supply of stainless steel pipes and the accessories,fabrication and installation of stainless hand railings, Glass rails & repairs also we Supply Electric security fence wire equipments, we do the installation and Cool shade.

Garki market, Abuja

Re: Introduce Your Business by adorned8(f): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adorned touch is here again.For your male and female fashion items,you are in the right place.Contact via Whatsapp 08067424059 for pictures of available items for sale.Also like our page on Facebook @Adorned touch for more info.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Miller1: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello Otumba Nicolas(truecaller showed ur name).
you dropped ur number here but its been unreachable for days now. I hv been trying to contact you for a 60 meter precast parapet job for a bungalow at Asaba Delta state. you can reach me if ure intrested. o8o641ooo94

ak22:
Precast parapet is our work .let give your a befiting parapet design. 08100718479
Re: Introduce Your Business by m2cad: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
DevtekTanks:
At DEVTEK TANKS, our focus is to provide solutions to getting safe potable water by offering various water solution products from water tanks, water treatment to quality water distribution hardware. Our packaged sewage treatment systems, 'the Biodigester', promotes clean living environment.

We are not limited to selling products but also provide services for installation and maintenance in this area.

Our Product Categories Includes
Waste Water Treatment
Water Storage Tanks (GRP)
Water Treatment
Reverse Osmosis
SiC filter/water purification system
Undersink Filters
Water filtration system and conditioners
Water Treatment Plant

Devtek Tanks Limited
Office address :Plot 15 Building, Lekki-Epe Expressway, before 3rd (ikate) Roundabout, Opp. Builders'Mart, Lekki, Lagos.
Office address 2:Devtek Place, Plot 1 & 2, Aleshinloye Market Fire Service Station, Ibadan
phone numbers: 08033241375, 08172019307,08099333360
Email info@devtektanks.com

Sir, do you have access to oil grease tank?
Re: Introduce Your Business by ak22(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Miller1:
Hello Otumba Nicolas(truecaller showed ur name).
you dropped ur number here but its been unreachable for days now. I hv been trying to contact you for a 60 meter precast parapet job for a bungalow at Asaba Delta state. you can reach me if ure intrested. o8o641ooo94

Nothing do my line sir. OK I will call you
Re: Introduce Your Business by DevtekTanks(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
At Devtek Tanks we have very Low-cost, quality water treatment systems for acid water, iron, manganese, bacteria, odors, salt water, corrosion problems, and many other water quality concerns.

Do You Want Individual Set-Ups or A Single Whole House Well Water Filtration System? At Devtek Tanks we are ready to give you the best water treatment your water deserves to avoid unhealthy lifestyle

You can order online for our water treatment products at-

www.watertreatment.com.ng

Phone Number- 08033241375

Re: Introduce Your Business by Gloriouspa(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
For your Landscaping, Beautification and
Horticulture works, such as planting of natural
grasses, flowers, shrubs, trees etc. We also do fumigation of houses, offices and hotels premises.

Contact us today at:

Gloriouspath Nigeria Enterprises
Plot 4, Olusoji Elebu Road
Oluyole Extension
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Nigeria.

email: gloriouswrite@gmail.com

Tel: 08161613188

Whatsapp: 08161613188[/quote

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Bitcoin Sale in large quantity Click my signature
Re: Introduce Your Business by Naturalle(f): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
I provide winning products and Facebook targeting data for Mini-importers, Drop-shippers and Affiliate Marketers. To join the telegram group, click the link in bio or in my signature. For further inquiries, chat me up on Whatsapp 08069043999

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.