Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims (619 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / What Exactly Is It About Traditional Religion That We (YOU) Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims by mecussey(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
Honestly, i think so if we want this planet and Nigeria to last. I really want them to last. May God forgive me if i have just sinned but blessed are the peace makers, What do u think?
Re: I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims by Jenwitemi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
A new world religion, probably. Shall we ask the illuminati for some suggestions?
Re: I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
@topic, it already exists. CHRISLAM (coincidentally was founded in Nigeria).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrislam
Chrislam, is a Nigerian syncretic religion which mixes elements of both Christianity and Islam.

Here's their website: http://www.chrislam.org/
Re: I Think There Should Be A Religion That Could Accomodate Xtians And Muslims by proo212(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2011
It is not possible. All Chrislam elements at the moment are just cluching at straws. Utter delusion. The basis for Christianity is that Jesus Christ was crucified and the third day he rose again from the dead by the power of God. Islam believes Jesus Christ although crucified did not die but he was swapped with someone else and God ascended him unto heaven without dying.

If that is the case we have no basis Chrislam.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Retains No. 1 Persecution Ranking In World / Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Igbo Christians Will Retaliate / BG MEMORIAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL STUDENTS ADMISSION PORTAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.